Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeaSunshine View Post
I can't believe I just read through this whole thread to see if any new vids surfaced, only to drown in political BS and end up on crisis actors. For shame!
So, what have you contributed besides a drive by insult of everyone here? How many vids have you posted??? We eagerly await your answer.

The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 02-21-2018, 08:29 AM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:386
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2083

Marching must mean an awful lot if you need to be COMPENSATED $75 - $100

Soros NGO's or Hollyweird cunts financially backing stupid people

Divide & rule anyone

AceGoober, azdesertsnake01, paranormal
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to Johnny Wadd For This Post:
Chrissy1313, hsidaresroh, Metal Mike, XsigX
Old 02-21-2018, 10:05 AM
LittleMouse
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3171
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss80

so, the other day I find a note in my daughters bag from the school - its an elementary school. the note said that 'a threat had been made on the school' and it gave the date of the supposed threat - which was the next day. the note went on to assure parents that the school had been searched - nothing was found -and police would be there and the school would not be closed.
They didn't state exactly what the threat was, but I heard that it was found on the boys bathroom wall. I figured it was probably some kid writing stupid shit...but I kept my kid home anyway.

Even with the police presence at this school, it still happened. This shit is not going to stop. When we grow up and become adults I think we forget how intense everything is when your a teenager. You look back at things that at the time seemed like the end of the world and realise your view was clouded by raging hormones and a need to fit in. Its like that for me anyway. And I didn't really fit in
I don't pretend to know a thing about guns and gun control, but maybe we need to focus a bit more attention on why this is happening.

azdesertsnake01, happy, Johnny Wadd, SephiraMynx
Old 02-21-2018, 10:17 AM
SickNasty1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14822

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post

I am all for picking these events apart, but the snopes article did reveal the page’s source code showing that the David Hogg profile was created on February 20, 2018.

The Following User Says Thank You to SickNasty1 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SickNasty1:
hsidaresroh
Old 02-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:386
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2083

Snopes has NO credit at all

azdesertsnake01, Kmart164
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Johnny Wadd For This Post:
hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 02-21-2018, 01:49 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:644
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMouse View Post
so, the other day I find a note in my daughters bag from the school - its an elementary school. the note said that 'a threat had been made on the school' and it gave the date of the supposed threat - which was the next day. the note went on to assure parents that the school had been searched - nothing was found -and police would be there and the school would not be closed.
They didn't state exactly what the threat was, but I heard that it was found on the boys bathroom wall. I figured it was probably some kid writing stupid shit...but I kept my kid home anyway.

Even with the police presence at this school, it still happened. This shit is not going to stop. When we grow up and become adults I think we forget how intense everything is when your a teenager. You look back at things that at the time seemed like the end of the world and realise your view was clouded by raging hormones and a need to fit in. Its like that for me anyway. And I didn't really fit in
I don't pretend to know a thing about guns and gun control, but maybe we need to focus a bit more attention on why this is happening.
Yeah, they love to prey on the youth for many reasons. That's why they are pushing to change their sex as young as 3 now. They are trying to form their minds to their agenda as early as possible.

Right now, democrats are fighting to lower the voting age to 16 so they can get more votes. Things like that are why they pressing our young people into becoming democrat pawns by constantly causing them to react emotionally to things going on that they create. They can't win honestly, so they are doing every crooked thing they can to win. I wish we would disband the entire democrat party. It's so corrupt it's incredible.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Kmart164, paranormal
GODISNOTGREAT, hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 02-21-2018, 01:54 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickNasty1 View Post
I am all for picking these events apart, but the snopes article did reveal the page’s source code showing that the David Hogg profile was created on February 20, 2018.
Snopes is NOTHING more than a lefty propaganda machine. It is known for that. It is partially funded by george soros. It is pro clinton and pro every liberal you can think of. They quiet literally outright lie whenever it suits them. Which is more often than not.

I'm surprised so many people fall for it. But you yourself are an example of how well it works! You would think that after EVERY one of it's supposed facts supports libtards and puts down conservatives, after a while, people would start to question it's honesty. But nope! Lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Kmart164, SickNasty1
Chrissy1313, hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 02-21-2018, 07:29 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7198 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14685

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeaSunshine View Post
I can't believe I just read through this whole thread to see if any new vids surfaced, only to drown in political BS and end up on crisis actors. For shame!
I can't believe you did that either.

Since you don't have to read the comments to find videos.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:52 PM
SickNasty1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14822

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I'm surprised so many people fall for it. But you yourself are an example of how well it works!
I wouldn’t go so far as to say that, but a source code isn’t exactly make believe. Don’t have access to a computer so I cannot confirm but I was simply pointing it out in hopes somebody would. Like I said I’m not trying to disprove the facts just trying to stay on the right page

Old 02-22-2018, 07:33 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickNasty1 View Post
I wouldn’t go so far as to say that, but a source code isn’t exactly make believe. Don’t have access to a computer so I cannot confirm but I was simply pointing it out in hopes somebody would. Like I said I’m not trying to disprove the facts just trying to stay on the right page
As someone who first designed a web site in 1993 and has done it several times since, I can tell you that ANYTHING can be faked. And I mean on the site itself. To say nothing of photoshop, etc. Yeah, I would like to see a NON lefty confirm this. I have no wish to put a second's worth of effort into debunking snopes myself, or I would do it. It's not difficult.

I know what they are without wasting my time. Besides, there are countless other points that prove this whole situation stinks of lefty propaganda. It doesn't hinge on one thing like the html of a website.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
SickNasty1
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, Katwoman