Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Your responses are full of your opinions, not facts. Also, you don't make any sense half the time and even contradict yourself in your posts.

You cut and paste only what you want to make points on and try to make it sound the way you want it to. That was a lot of effort for nothing. You follow it up with no point at all. So there isn't even anything to debate about your reply. Man, you must be REALLY butthurt that I destroyed your point with facts. How old are you? 12?

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By azdesertsnake01:
GODISNOTGREAT
Old 02-19-2018, 03:34 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:644
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Glad azdesertsnake is on the case. Tell all of the cops and detectives and agents to clock out and to home, because ol' az'll get to the bottom of this by dinnertime.

Yutz.
If you trust the media and feds, then you are too dumb for words. You have obviously learned nothing from history or even the past few years for that matter.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Kmart164, paranormal
Old 02-19-2018, 03:48 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960
Re: Mass Shooting at a High School in Florida; 14 Injured So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
He bought guns after police visited in over 20 times he has mental problems but still by US law allowed to walk into a shop and buy guns.
So what law would prevent it? If you label someone mentally ill, without proving it? That means no liberals would ever be allowed to own a firearm. Which is ok, but that's beside the point. So if the police visits someone's home they shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun? Lol!

They should have seen the signs and put him into a mental institution. Then the whole gun laws point would be mute. What people like yourself aren't intelligent enough to understand is, that there are countless ways the system let us down long before the shootings.

I will bet the farm for instance that you have ZERO clue that for 30 or more years now, they have been closing down countless mental institutions. In favor of medicating people like this. I can tell you from knowing MANY people who are on mental pills that they do NOT work!

In fact, they make the situation worse. PERHAPS they work in a few isolated cases, and there is always some nutbag that makes a comment like "but I am on them myself", which far more often than not proves my point, not disproves it. Libtards keep trying to treat the symptom instead of the disease. As they always do.

You people are idiots if you think these libtard politicians care about people dying. They are responsible for killing millions of people over the years and destroying countries, and in the U.S., they destroy cities with their policies. They don't give one fuck about people dying. What they do care about is disarming people to make them sheep. Obviously some of you don't need any more gun laws in order to become sheep. You already are!

After that, nothing makes me want to puke more than foreigners who brag about their gun laws saving lives. While islamic invaders run them over with trucks by the dozens. If they hadn't given up their firearms to liberal leadership, they wouldn't be having the problems they are having now. So virtue signal all you want, but while your churches are being replaced with mosques and shariah law, just know that you did it to yourselves.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, paranormal
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, Katwoman
Old 02-19-2018, 03:58 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You can't compare the US to Australia, for obvious reasons, it's two totally different places.

America would have it's largest protest in its history if the federal government started implementing Australia's laws . There would be dozens of Wacos and Ruby Ridge type incidents across the nation. Some States might even try to secede from the Union. Based on the obvious dismissal of the Constitution that would have had to take place to begin gun confiscation.
Good luck on convincing libtards that gun confiscation isn't going to go well. Funny how liberals never volunteer to do the door to door seizures themselves. They just want some poor, barely making a living cop to do it so he will get killed. Cops who they hate anyhow. So it's a win win for liberals.

In fact, what would they love more than cops and patriots shooting it out to the death? Then they move in with their antifa cucks (who love guns by the way) who can't fight themselves and put their throne on the top of the bones and declare victory. After all of this, they also don't comprehend the futility of their bullshit anti gun agenda. Not long ago, we came out from under a 20 year ban on certain so called assault weapons and clip limitations, etc.

What good did it do? NONE at all! Those items were still in abundance during that 20 years. You could buy 30 round AK-47 magazines for almost as cheap as before the ban, once emotions calmed down and the prices dropped back down. Same would happen if they did another ban. Which they will NEVER get through as long as libtards aren't in power. So it's a pipe dream. They are hysterical and nuts. They ARE the type of person that turns into a nutbag shooter themselves.

GODISNOTGREAT
Old 02-19-2018, 04:04 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolokoPlusVelloce View Post
That might have had more impact if it wasn't for the fact that more Americans have been killed by Islamic terrorists on American soil than Brits have been killed by Islamic terrorists on British soil. Also, no one in the UK gives a shit when Americans slag off our Monarchy, but look at how spastic Americans go whenever anyone slags off your fat, orange, thick as pig shit, sexually assaulting, child molesting President..
What a stupid thing to say. Almost every day that goes by, more of your people die by islamic hands. So how long do you think it will be before more have died there than here? Also, your media doesn't even report on death by islam cases if they can avoid it. Also, you idiots on here that keep talking about deaths in the U.S. under islam, 95% or more of those were in September 11th, if not more than 95%. How many of that 95% were killed by guns? Yes, libtards, it's a trick question. I doubt you'll get it right. Lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kmart164
GODISNOTGREAT, Katwoman
Old 02-19-2018, 04:06 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960
Re: Mass Shooting at a High School in Florida; 14 Injured So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carach Angren View Post
You're from Australia and your name is Clementine, you're not Clementine Ford I hope?

But I agree it's time for America to make laws for guns! Especially those with silencers should be banned!

Once all the good Americans gave up their guns then police and military can go out on the streets and shoot everyone with a gun, problem solved!
Can you please provide us with a list of major shootings done with silencers and how having a silencer or not mattered? Stop watching CNN and quoting bullshit that you know NOTHING about!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Kmart164
GODISNOTGREAT, Katwoman
Old 02-19-2018, 04:13 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmart164 View Post
Isn’t it the biker gangs running around and making their own homemade guns?
As a member of an outlaw motorcycle club, I'm not sure where you got that. I agree with almost everything you have said on here so far. But you definitely have that one wrong. HOWEVER, anyone can make a gun now with a 3D printer. I thought about pointing that out earlier, but the libtards on here are already chasing their tails over the other facts being presented.

I hate to destroy their whole distorted paradigm by pointing out that even if they succeeded in 100% gun confiscation, people would accelerate making their own guns and skirt the laws. Which will be a problem that these so called gun free countries will be facing VERY soon! What's a libtard to do? It must be confusing for them. LMAO!

reaperman69
GODISNOTGREAT, Katwoman
Old 02-19-2018, 04:21 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss960

Hashtag libards4banningprinters LMAO!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+printing+guns

eyeful_hound
Katwoman
Old 02-19-2018, 07:57 PM
Nickola
Offline:
lovable anglo-pilferer!
Poster Rank:46
Sheila

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 7678 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss21264

Does anyone actually have a solution to this continued issue?

Seems like there’s always a debate about when there’s a new shooting about what should change then it goes quiet till the next shooting.

Have their been restrictions on larger magazines? If you can’t ban a semi auto can you not just limit the ammo to 10 round magazines or something? Would that even make a difference?

What do those that believe that guns are not an issue think should be done?

Old 02-19-2018, 09:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7198 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickola View Post
Does anyone actually have a solution to this continued issue?

Seems like there’s always a debate about when there’s a new shooting about what should change then it goes quiet till the next shooting.

Have their been restrictions on larger magazines? If you can’t ban a semi auto can you not just limit the ammo to 10 round magazines or something? Would that even make a difference?

What do those that believe that guns are not an issue think should be done?
Guns are an issue, just not in all cases. 70% maybe as much as 95% I'm not sure the number, but it's a super majority of murders are commited with illegally obtained fire arms.

Which mean the gun was stolen, or the person possessing the gun wasn't allowed to legally purchase the gun.

Very few murders are commited by a person without a previous felony. Comparably speaking.

I think that's what should be focused on. Sure, it might not have stopped Las Vegas or the school shooting. But it would be the best way to bring down murder numbers, and get guns out of criminals hands.

But this isn't done sufficiently because it's seen as "profiling" and "racist" to target high crime areas.

There may be nothing we can do if someone who's not broken the law, just snaps and shoots a bunch of people. Besides allow people to carry guns. You don't see people robbing the police station, you don't see people shooting up guns stores or shooting ranges.

Because they know there's people with guns in there, and that deters them. They choose gun free places.

There's a liquor store in the city near where I live, opened 5 years ago in a bad neighborhood. Last liquor store in that area closed due to getting robbed, and customers dwindling due to the folks hanging out around that area. The new store was robbed like it's second week, owners son pulled out a 410 and killed the armed robbery.

Puts a sign on the door stating they are armed, welcome customers to legally carry in their store. And the haven't been robbed since.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Nickola