#51  
Old 10-24-2014, 06:32 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2059
Re: Manson Got Parole!

I remember my dad telling me that he was unimpressed when he saw Charlie Manson in prison. My dad was doing a stint in San Quentin and Charlie was there just for a brief period while he was being transferred to some other prison.

Dad said he saw him, tiny little guy and surrounded by security so he wouldn't get taken out.

The guy is just a crazy little squirrel. The people that were/are so into him are weak minded and need a leader. These are the same people who jump into religion and "hide behind the cloth", while murdering their family or cutting off someone's head. They are fanatical.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
30564U, FunkPumpkin, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, winvens
  #52  
Old 10-24-2014, 10:45 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:87
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4729 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12027
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Manson should be a lesson, as should post cult incidents, there are lost minded people out there willing to go the extra mile to "be a part of somthing" it has been said in human psychology that it is human nature to be a part of a clan.

The manson mindset is clear indication ISIS radicals in the US will continue to be a problem.

On topic, even if they released him, he would be too pussy to live in today's society, and commit a crime to get back in. He is beyond institutionalized.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
30564U, FunkPumpkin, Oswald2001, teacherof2, winvens
  #53  
Old 10-24-2014, 12:58 PM
candice81's Avatar
candice81
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:314
Female
Join Date: Mar 2012
 
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2499
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Don't worry about!

I've done it, and I'm sure others have as well. Don't know what a douche feels like though.
Thx DS, I like ya!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candice81 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #54  
Old 10-24-2014, 02:59 PM
FunkPumpkin's Avatar
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:296
Join Date: Jun 2012
Contributions: 9
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2743
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Twenty or thirty years ago Charlie got into an argument about religion with another inmate that was a devout Buddhist. Well the Buddhist got sick of Charlie's mouth and actually lit Charlie's beard on fire with a Bic Lighter. Well, poor old Charlie got burned pretty bad and was placed in ICU and had several skin graphs...in fact, he almost died. So when the story reached local law enforcement, every department in California, Nevada, Arizona, and other states kept sending the Buddhist inmate boxes and boxes filled with thousands of Bic Lighters. I'm afraid that if Charlie were released he wouldn't last very long...he has lots and lots of enemies.
If old Charlie did get out, maybe he should room with Casey Anthony. Everybody fucking hates her guts and they haven't punched her ticket yet.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles, Oswald2001
  #55  
Old 10-24-2014, 05:36 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:301
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPumpkin View Post
If old Charlie did get out, maybe he should room with Casey Anthony. Everybody fucking hates her guts and they haven't punched her ticket yet.
Well said and a great idea. I'd love to see your halfway house.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, FunkPumpkin
  #56  
Old 10-24-2014, 06:50 PM
xandrespop
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1820
Join Date: Dec 2007
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss175
Re: Manson Got Parole!

I hope he lives to be 100

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xandrespop For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles
  #57  
Old 10-25-2014, 05:49 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:36
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2803 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice81 View Post
Thx DS, I like ya!
Thank you, Candice! I like you, too! :)

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Twenty or thirty years ago Charlie got into an argument about religion with another inmate that was a devout Buddhist. Well the Buddhist got sick of Charlie's mouth and actually lit Charlie's beard on fire with a Bic Lighter. Well, poor old Charlie got burned pretty bad and was placed in ICU and had several skin graphs...in fact, he almost died. So when the story reached local law enforcement, every department in California, Nevada, Arizona, and other states kept sending the Buddhist inmate boxes and boxes filled with thousands of Bic Lighters. I'm afraid that if Charlie were released he wouldn't last very long...he has lots and lots of enemies.
Yep I remember seeing on a documentary where one of the cops from the case said there would be hundreds waiting outside the prison ready to kill him if he was ever released lol. Charlie likes prison anyway, he has been incarcerated for most of his life anyway.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #59  
Old 10-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2835 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10761
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Yep I remember seeing on a documentary where one of the cops from the case said there would be hundreds waiting outside the prison ready to kill him if he was ever released lol. Charlie likes prison anyway, he has been incarcerated for most of his life anyway.
Charlie is reported to have said that he does 'easy time'.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO