Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss141
Re: Galloway's Speech On Assange Yesterday

I'm late to this post but Dr thrumpkinz, you should check out Ryan Dawson and especially his research on epstein. His map of epstein connections is fantastic.

The Following User Says Thank You to beepboop For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 05-18-2020, 08:33 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:60
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Contributions: 21

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 7985 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20384

Quote:
Originally Posted by beepboop View Post
I'm late to this post but Dr thrumpkinz, you should check out Ryan Dawson and especially his research on epstein. His map of epstein connections is fantastic.
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with him, and his Epstein board. I like him. He effing schooled my ass quite fiercely, years ago, in some obscure YT comment board, on the whole Kennedy "Red Note" thing--and he made banking seem like alchemical formulation to me in the proccess.
He's a real teker when it comes to researching. I only wish he had some way of not making people feel bad about making him come down a few rungs to explain things out sometimes--actually he's gotten a lot better with that though.
Another person I really like, who seem to research similarly, and is sort of even cut from the same cloth, is Whitney Webb--especially these days, doing all these vaccine villain connections, but she wrote a huge multiple part story on a lot of the same Epstein connections that Ryan Dawson draws for Mint Press News last year.
I set a bunch of the Epstein Islands drone footage to music last year. That was fun.
https://www.documentingreality.com/f...island-203175/

Just noticed you've seen, at least, the first one.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:02 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5370 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Fist people from your dimension brought AIDS, prostitutes with AIDS, Bill O'Reilly, penile disfunction, and Box Jellyfish into my dimension.
Now you're trying to bring whatever that nonsense you wrote up there is supposed to be over.
We need better motion sensors--perimeter security in general.
A British judge has ruled that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange cannot be extradited to the US to face trial espionage charges, finding he would be at extreme risk of suicide.

The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 01-07-2021, 12:17 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:60
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Contributions: 21

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 7985 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20384

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
A British judge has ruled that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange cannot be extradited to the US to face trial espionage charges, finding he would be at extreme risk of suicide.
I don't like to undermine good peoples' happiness, but now there's already an appeal by the US, and this judge has already definitely shown that she is a horrible person. Plus, the extradition denial makes no mention of what is right or wrong with the case generally--something which couldn't be more clear. I think it's a hangup, and not a whole lot more. If they had released him, that would have been another story, but this is only a tiny, possible temporary victory.

What do you think Kellyhound?

Right when I read it, and on what grounds it was denied, I wondered, what if they did this just this just to avoid an outright pardon by Trump as he's leaving office?
Like to put it into Trump's head, "You see, he'll be okay. I don't have to trouble with all that anymore."
Then as soon as Harris is in, this judge is back to her natural murderous self, and the extradition is back on its feet.
Paranoid and cynical, but so are they, and I can see it far clearer, than that this bitch judge suddenly gains use, for the first time in her life, of whatever it is that usually elevates animals into humans.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:15 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5370 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post

Right when I read it, and on what grounds it was denied, I wondered, what if they did this just this just to avoid an outright pardon by Trump as he's leaving office?
Like to put it into Trump's head, "You see, he'll be okay. I don't have to trouble with all that anymore."
Then as soon as Harris is in, this judge is back to her natural murderous self, and the extradition is back on its feet.
Paranoid and cynical, but so are they, and I can see it far clearer, than that this bitch judge suddenly gains use, for the first time in her life, of whatever it is that usually elevates animals into humans.
I think the judge made her decision solely based upon the fact he suffers a mental health condition which could turn into a suicide and with the Jeffrey Epstein debacle with prison suicide watch etc. she has little faith in the American prison system.

Don't think he will be set free also.(at this time)

The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz