Quoted: 7892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
Sorry, but the reality is that Fox News, Parler, and most other right wing websites are LYING.
Go to Politifact, and read what they have to say. They back up every statement with multiple sources.

A. Antifa had NOTHING to do with the attempted coup. Although there have been claims that Antifa supporters have been identified by facial recognition software, the company that operates the facial recognitions software says that is NOT true, and they have found NO ANTIFA people at all at the Coup attempt. Everyone that the online forums has presented as an Antifa member have been debunked and proven to be a member of the Trump movement.
There has been ONE person who was there, who said he was NOT ANTIFA, but who had posted some antifa supporting statements, who has been identified. He said he was just there to record what was happening, that he did not participate in any of the violent attacks, and he has not been accused of any crime related to the coup.
Politifact gives ALL their references, so you can back check them as much as you like. There are 36 references, including the Justice Department, the FBI, The Capital and DC Metro police, and U.S. intelligence services.
It's fine to have alternative news. It ISN'T fine when they are lying about what they say.
I can SHOW you that statements on Fox News and other places are just lies.
Show me an example of CNBC presenting a lie as a fact. You won't be able to.
What about CBS. The same. When they uncover a lie, or even a marginal story, their anchors lose their jobs. Read about what happened to Dan Rather. Ever hear of something like that happening to a contributor to Fox News?
By the way, correspondents for the main-stream national news are degreed individuals. They aren't like "contributors" on Fox News. Fox News "contributors" can say anything they like, whether it's true or not, because everything they say is just an "opinion". Check with Fox News on that statement, and see if I am lying.
I'd rather get my news from someone with a real Journalism degree, someone who has studied journalism, and gotten a degree in it through hard work, and doing their masters theses, rather than some yahoo who is just expressing his ill-informed and frequently ridiculous "opinion".
You can believe anything you want. But if what you believe is actually a lie, then you are going to make very bad decisions.
The FACT of the matter is that all those Trump supporters who engaged in this attempted coup are NOT patriots, no matter what they think. Their actions were seditious and treasoness, but they can be forgiven for being just stupid. On the other hand, the elected officials who supported them and urged them on, THEY ARE TRAITORS to the U.S. government, and attempted to subvert the democratic process. They KNEW exactly what they were doing, and they knew they were violating their oath to support, defend, and protect the U.S. Constitution. They should all be put on trial, and should resign their posts immediately.
Parler isn't a website. Its alot like Twitter.

And there's no way Politifact could possibly make a statement saying antifa wasn't involved in the capital riot in anyway. And know that, and be able to prove it. Since thousands of people there were wearing masks.

This is how crazy and stuck in their lanes everyone is.

I said, I'm fairly certain there were antifa people at the capital riot. Its basically common sense. They are at every Trump event, especially a big Trump event.

I didn't say antifa are responsible for the riot. I said they were there. Maybe they didn't do anything but just walk around and watch. And I definitely never said antifa was involved in an attempted coup.

So I'm not denying that there's no evidence antifa was involved in storming the Capitol. Im just pointing there's some false to misleading information being put out by the left about antifa not being there.

You point to the fbi. But you misrepresent what they said. They said no evidence antifa participated in storming the Capitol. Not that there wasn't antifa present at the protest.

I don't blame antifa for any of that mess. That's all fanatical Trump supporters.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
dankboosh
Old 01-14-2021, 03:06 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 699

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Quoted: 4626 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss67752

Quote:
2015. Analysis of Fox News suggests that the TV news network is a leader in lying to the American public, beating out CNN and MSNBC for the amount of falsehoods broadcasted.

The analysis comes from Punditfact, a partnership between the Tampa Bay Times and Politifact.com, which maintains scorecards on the accuracy of major TV news networks.

As of January,2015 about 60 percent of facts reported by Fox News were false.

But Fox News is not the only network blurring the lines between fact and fiction. A combined scorecard for MSNBC and NBC shows that Punditfact found 44 percent of the news broadcast by those networks was at least “mostly false” or worse.

CNN got the best grades on their scorecard, with 80 percent of their reports deemed at least “half true.”
They all have to score with screaming headers that are half true just to sell. so it depends on if the owner is a rep or a dem voter so independent news is quite rare these days.

The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Vedderman
Old 01-14-2021, 03:19 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1795
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss227

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Great comment. As usual.
It's absolutely accurate.

And also better than anything you've ever posted.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By dankboosh:
niknik
Old 01-14-2021, 11:30 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
They all have to score with screaming headers that are half true just to sell. so it depends on if the owner is a rep or a dem voter so independent news is quite rare these days.
Cnn is no different from Fox News. They are exactly the same, working for their political side. As I said previously, politifact and the Tampa Bay times are left leaning publications. So of course they will denounce Fox before cnn. Cnn reported that police entered the wrong apartment in the Taylor shooting. That it was a no knock warrant. That she was asleep in her bed. All was not true. And those lies fed riots. 2 police officers were shot because of the lies surrounding what took place.

Independent or balanced News doesn't exist on the mainstream level. And both sides pretend to be so outraged over the other. But its fake. Because they have no standards, they don't get outraged at their own side.

A really great example is Robert Byrd. A Democrat Senator for like 50 years. Was a leader within the party. And, was a kkk leader. An actual kkk leader. A real racist.

I know he renounced it later in life. But do you think for 1 second a republican could have organized a kkk chapter, and then go on to be a republican senator? 1The media would call all Republicans racist for even allowing him to hold office.

And what if Trump went to his funeral? Spoke at his funeral. The media would never let that go. But it wasn't a republican, it was a democrat, and it wasn't Trump, it was Biden.

So most Americans don't even know about it. If it was Republicans, everyone would know the name Robert Byrd.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123
Old 01-14-2021, 12:01 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
It's absolutely accurate.

And also better than anything you've ever posted.
Ok. Good for you.

Old 01-14-2021, 03:40 PM
GRiZ
Offline:
It's all good.
Poster Rank:246
Male

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4501

Pretty sad and deplorable behavior by the gestapo wannabes, but this wasnt surprising like a brick through a window. The majority of Americans (and the world) knew what Trump supporters were capable of long before this insurrection came to fruition. Trump has been fomenting this since 2016 with his hateful rhetoric, and anybody that was paying attention could see it coming. Let it be a lesson learned to not allow trash like Trump that was clearly a deranged, psychologically disturbed, sociopath to ever hold a position of power in this country ever again. Trump was a cult.

The Following User Says Thank You to GRiZ For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By GRiZ:
flyflicker123
Old 01-14-2021, 03:46 PM
GRiZ
Offline:
It's all good.
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4501

Quote:
Cnn is no different from Fox News.
CNN anchors are actually normal people and not all about flat earth, anti-vax, and essential oils like those ranting on Fox news.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRiZ For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, photo2uj, Steve
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By GRiZ:
flyflicker123
Old 01-15-2021, 12:11 AM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiZ View Post
CNN anchors are actually normal people and not all about flat earth, anti-vax, and essential oils like those ranting on Fox news.
Really? Sure Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo are normal. No, they are just more snobby, but they are the exact same thing as Hannity and Carlson. Remember when some Trump supporters held protest to lockdowns? They were 100% peaceful, no one was harmed, no fights, no tear gas. Cnn reported them as a dangerous mob, and made a huge deal about them not social distancing and some without masks. A couple weeks later, the George Floyd protest began. They began with a dozen businesses being burnt to the ground and bottles and rocks being thrown at police. CNN reported it as mostly peaceful, and never said mob, or dangerous. Not a word about social distancing or masks.

And I haven't really followed Fox much lately. But I have never heard a Fox new host ever say anything about what you said.

If you can't see the hypocrisy, the dishonesty, and twisting of stories to meet the biased narratives on both sides. Then you are stuck in the echo chamber of one of the sides.

Those crazy Trump supporters who stormed the capital. They have counterparts on the left. For every crazy delusional right winger, there is a crazy delusional left winger.

That's how our nation becomes divided. Is we start to associate the entire other side as their craziest most delusional members. So both sides stop listening to eachother. And try and prevent them from speaking.

America would be a better place if Fox and CNN ceased to exist.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123, Nasty Nuggets
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
dankboosh
Old 01-15-2021, 10:49 AM
GRiZ
Offline:
It's all good.
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4501

Quote:
Really? Sure Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo are normal. No, they are just more snobby, but they are the exact same thing as Hannity and Carlson. Remember when some Trump supporters held protest to lockdowns? They were 100% peaceful, no one was harmed, no fights, no tear gas. Cnn reported them as a dangerous mob, and made a huge deal about them not social distancing and some without masks. A couple weeks later, the George Floyd protest began. They began with a dozen businesses being burnt to the ground and bottles and rocks being thrown at police. CNN reported it as mostly peaceful, and never said mob, or dangerous. Not a word about social distancing or masks.

And I haven't really followed Fox much lately. But I have never heard a Fox new host ever say anything about what you said.

If you can't see the hypocrisy, the dishonesty, and twisting of stories to meet the biased narratives on both sides. Then you are stuck in the echo chamber of one of the sides.

Those crazy Trump supporters who stormed the capital. They have counterparts on the left. For every crazy delusional right winger, there is a crazy delusional left winger.

That's how our nation becomes divided. Is we start to associate the entire other side as their craziest most delusional members. So both sides stop listening to eachother. And try and prevent them from speaking.

America would be a better place if Fox and CNN ceased to exist.
Chris Cuomo is a hot daddy and he can be any way he likes.

Also, protesting masks and a lockdown is dangerous. IMO I think a case could easily be made that Trumpers should have been given house arrest and if they broke that, they should have been jailed. Theyre a threat to public safety and I think its on par with reckless endangerment to not wear a mask. Its a piece of cloth that contains the spread of your germs.

It is weird that in the head of a republican, reacting violently to losing a fair election, or protesting the "right" to spread a virus like a plague rat is the same as protesting systemic racism and protesting being murdered with impunity by the police. I think its actually comical that you make such false equivalencies but then again, you republicans arent known for your critical thinking skills.

The Following User Says Thank You to GRiZ For This Useful Post:
dankboosh