Go Back  

Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 01-12-2021, 03:56 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Contributions: 699
 
Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Quoted: 4626 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss67752
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
This video appears the show the Sicknick attack. I had heard earlier that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. (Sorry, I don't know how to grab the video file from this site, so I'm posting the link)

https://nypost.com/2021/01/11/video-...-extinguisher/

Documenting Reality
thrower.jpg  

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Urgent%2C%20please%20surface%20more%20footage%20of%20this%20unidentified%20male%20seen%20throwin.mp4(2.24 MB, 77 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Desert Rat, MissBee, Simone, SusanMarie, Vedderman
  #22  
Old 01-12-2021, 05:34 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
That's fine.
Now go ahead and prove me wrong. POST THE VIDEOS OF BLM PROTESTERS KILLING ANYONE!
You won't be able to, because it HASN'T HAPPENED.
Get off the Fox News crackpipe, buddy. Your brain is already half gone, and you believe in delusional theories that aren't true.
And don't try and tell me that it was antifa doing all this. Capital police, and the FBI have already said THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ANTIFA PRESENCE DURING THE ATTEMPTED COUP.
This was strictly an idiot Trumpies event.
First, you should say, you haven't seen or tried to find evidence of antifa or blm at the capital riot. Because that's the truth. You don't know there wasn't, there's definitely a good chance there was. Since you know they have been to practically every Trump rally the last 4 years. And I hate to burst your little bubble, but there has been 1 person identified that is a blm activists. He was identified because he's rather well known, but many blm and antifa are not well known. So its hard to impossible to know who everyone is. And he was identified Inside the capital building. Look it up. And I realize he's making excuses as to why he was in the capital building during the "attempted coup" But his excuses don't matter. Just as you don't care about anyone's excuses on the Trump side.



And Jesus man. There have been many instances of blm and antifa killing people. Attacking police and citizens. Really? I don't understand how anyone doesn't know this.

Sometimes I don't care much for Fox News, but the reality is, America needs Fox News. There has to be a counter perspective, there has to be both sides of the story told. It would be nice if we could just watch cnn and get the truth. But we can't.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
dankboosh, Desert Rat, SusanMarie, Vedderman, wetdogsmell
  #23  
Old 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:224
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5178
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
First, you should say, you haven't seen or tried to find evidence of antifa or blm at the capital riot. Because that's the truth. You don't know there wasn't, there's definitely a good chance there was. Since you know they have been to practically every Trump rally the last 4 years. And I hate to burst your little bubble, but there has been 1 person identified that is a blm activists. He was identified because he's rather well known, but many blm and antifa are not well known. So its hard to impossible to know who everyone is. And he was identified Inside the capital building. Look it up. And I realize he's making excuses as to why he was in the capital building during the "attempted coup" But his excuses don't matter. Just as you don't care about anyone's excuses on the Trump side.



And Jesus man. There have been many instances of blm and antifa killing people. Attacking police and citizens. Really? I don't understand how anyone doesn't know this.

Sometimes I don't care much for Fox News, but the reality is, America needs Fox News. There has to be a counter perspective, there has to be both sides of the story told. It would be nice if we could just watch cnn and get the truth. But we can't.
Sorry, but the reality is that Fox News, Parler, and most other right wing websites are LYING.
Go to Politifact, and read what they have to say. They back up every statement with multiple sources.

A. Antifa had NOTHING to do with the attempted coup. Although there have been claims that Antifa supporters have been identified by facial recognition software, the company that operates the facial recognitions software says that is NOT true, and they have found NO ANTIFA people at all at the Coup attempt. Everyone that the online forums has presented as an Antifa member have been debunked and proven to be a member of the Trump movement.
There has been ONE person who was there, who said he was NOT ANTIFA, but who had posted some antifa supporting statements, who has been identified. He said he was just there to record what was happening, that he did not participate in any of the violent attacks, and he has not been accused of any crime related to the coup.
Politifact gives ALL their references, so you can back check them as much as you like. There are 36 references, including the Justice Department, the FBI, The Capital and DC Metro police, and U.S. intelligence services.
It's fine to have alternative news. It ISN'T fine when they are lying about what they say.
I can SHOW you that statements on Fox News and other places are just lies.
Show me an example of CNBC presenting a lie as a fact. You won't be able to.
What about CBS. The same. When they uncover a lie, or even a marginal story, their anchors lose their jobs. Read about what happened to Dan Rather. Ever hear of something like that happening to a contributor to Fox News?
By the way, correspondents for the main-stream national news are degreed individuals. They aren't like "contributors" on Fox News. Fox News "contributors" can say anything they like, whether it's true or not, because everything they say is just an "opinion". Check with Fox News on that statement, and see if I am lying.
I'd rather get my news from someone with a real Journalism degree, someone who has studied journalism, and gotten a degree in it through hard work, and doing their masters theses, rather than some yahoo who is just expressing his ill-informed and frequently ridiculous "opinion".
You can believe anything you want. But if what you believe is actually a lie, then you are going to make very bad decisions.
The FACT of the matter is that all those Trump supporters who engaged in this attempted coup are NOT patriots, no matter what they think. Their actions were seditious and treasoness, but they can be forgiven for being just stupid. On the other hand, the elected officials who supported them and urged them on, THEY ARE TRAITORS to the U.S. government, and attempted to subvert the democratic process. They KNEW exactly what they were doing, and they knew they were violating their oath to support, defend, and protect the U.S. Constitution. They should all be put on trial, and should resign their posts immediately.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to William May For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, kellyhound, Vedderman
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By William May:
flyflicker123
  #24  
Old 01-12-2021, 10:18 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
Sorry, but the reality is that Fox News, Parler, and most other right wing websites are LYING.
Go to Politifact, and read what they have to say. They back up every statement with multiple sources.

A. Antifa had NOTHING to do with the attempted coup. Although there have been claims that Antifa supporters have been identified by facial recognition software, the company that operates the facial recognitions software says that is NOT true, and they have found NO ANTIFA people at all at the Coup attempt. Everyone that the online forums has presented as an Antifa member have been debunked and proven to be a member of the Trump movement.
There has been ONE person who was there, who said he was NOT ANTIFA, but who had posted some antifa supporting statements, who has been identified. He said he was just there to record what was happening, that he did not participate in any of the violent attacks, and he has not been accused of any crime related to the coup.
Politifact gives ALL their references, so you can back check them as much as you like. There are 36 references, including the Justice Department, the FBI, The Capital and DC Metro police, and U.S. intelligence services.
It's fine to have alternative news. It ISN'T fine when they are lying about what they say.
I can SHOW you that statements on Fox News and other places are just lies.
Show me an example of CNBC presenting a lie as a fact. You won't be able to.
What about CBS. The same. When they uncover a lie, or even a marginal story, their anchors lose their jobs. Read about what happened to Dan Rather. Ever hear of something like that happening to a contributor to Fox News?
By the way, correspondents for the main-stream national news are degreed individuals. They aren't like "contributors" on Fox News. Fox News "contributors" can say anything they like, whether it's true or not, because everything they say is just an "opinion". Check with Fox News on that statement, and see if I am lying.
I'd rather get my news from someone with a real Journalism degree, someone who has studied journalism, and gotten a degree in it through hard work, and doing their masters theses, rather than some yahoo who is just expressing his ill-informed and frequently ridiculous "opinion".
You can believe anything you want. But if what you believe is actually a lie, then you are going to make very bad decisions.
The FACT of the matter is that all those Trump supporters who engaged in this attempted coup are NOT patriots, no matter what they think. Their actions were seditious and treasoness, but they can be forgiven for being just stupid. On the other hand, the elected officials who supported them and urged them on, THEY ARE TRAITORS to the U.S. government, and attempted to subvert the democratic process. They KNEW exactly what they were doing, and they knew they were violating their oath to support, defend, and protect the U.S. Constitution. They should all be put on trial, and should resign their posts immediately.
First, he was in the Capital building. I don't care what he says, he didn't just walk in there, he fought his way through a police line, like everyone else. And he will be charged if he hasn't yet. Because he broke the law like everyone else.

I can't believe you are presenting his case like he's innocent and should be the only person who entered the capital building who shouldn't get in trouble for it. That's insane.

And you have your facts wrong. And perhaps this is why places like Fox News are necessary. He's not just some random guy. Do you know the definition of "insurgent"? He's like one of the founders of a group called insurgents USA. A left wing group involved in many protests with antifa.

And politifact is part of the problem. They call themselves a "fact checking" organization. But they're really just another part of the left wing media.

Now many times they are correct in their fact checking. But very biased in what they choose to "fact check". Many times, they are fact checking someone's opinion on subjective things, but only to people with right leaning views. They don't do it to democrats.

For instance. politifact said it is false to say a transgender person, born a male, is male. It said they are not males, they are females. That's definitely an opinion, that's not backed by anything. Matter of fact, all evidence says he's a male who believes or wishes he was female.

"These media sources have a slight to moderate*liberal bias. *They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes)*to favor liberal causes. *These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation"

This is what a independent fact checking organization that fact checks fact checkers wrote about politifact and theTampa Bay Times, that runs politifact.

The problem is, they don't and nearly all mainstream media sources is they don't treat each side the same.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
dankboosh, Vedderman
  #25  
Old 01-12-2021, 11:05 PM
flyflicker123
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:557
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1353
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

these tards here have no idea what the hell they voted in,,,the whining should start soon, Gas prices have all ready risen, Yes

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flyflicker123 For This Useful Post:
niknik
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By flyflicker123:
dankboosh
  #26  
Old 01-12-2021, 11:37 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1795
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss227
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyflicker123 View Post
these tards here have no idea what the hell they voted in,,,the whining should start soon, Gas prices have all ready risen, Yes
Slightly higher gas prices > wannabe fat orange dictator piece of shit

A trade off I'm happy to make.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Krusen72, Vedderman
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By dankboosh:
niknik
  #27  
Old 01-12-2021, 11:40 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyflicker123 View Post
these tards here have no idea what the hell they voted in,,,the whining should start soon, Gas prices have all ready risen, Yes
This is the problem. Trump just became to unpopular to win. So the left gets a free election. That was Joe Bidens election strategy if you didn't notice. He wasn't like, "vote for me, I'll do this and that, and I believe in this and promise you that .", No, his strategy was, Trump is very very bad, I'm not Trump.

He picked his vp based on her gender and race. And I'm sure all kinds of other dirty political reasons.

He's part of the party that encouraged hundreds of protests and riots. He's dirty as hell. Our media is just too biased and crooked to do their damn jobs. If Trump was in Bidens position exactly. The media would be calling for impeachment hearings on day 1 of his presidency.

Because of the Hunter Biden situation.

Let's not forget, the media and the left spent half of Trump's presidency going after him for Russian collusion.

Which is worth saying again, because everyone should know. There was zero evidence that supported that. It was an extremely dishonest, and I believe treasoness sham. The dossier was a fake. It wasn't real.

And where in the world was Facebook and Twitter shutting down those fake stories?

This country is a joke right now. We're so divided by the media and the fringes of both parties, we will stand against our own best interests, just to make someone else mad.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
dankboosh, Desert Rat, Vedderman
  #28  
Old 01-13-2021, 12:33 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1795
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss227
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
This is the problem. Trump just became to unpopular to win. So the left gets a free election. That was Joe Bidens election strategy if you didn't notice. He wasn't like, "vote for me, I'll do this and that, and I believe in this and promise you that .", No, his strategy was, Trump is very very bad, I'm not Trump.

He picked his vp based on her gender and race. And I'm sure all kinds of other dirty political reasons.

He's part of the party that encouraged hundreds of protests and riots. He's dirty as hell. Our media is just too biased and crooked to do their damn jobs. If Trump was in Bidens position exactly. The media would be calling for impeachment hearings on day 1 of his presidency.

Because of the Hunter Biden situation.

Let's not forget, the media and the left spent half of Trump's presidency going after him for Russian collusion.

Which is worth saying again, because everyone should know. There was zero evidence that supported that. It was an extremely dishonest, and I believe treasoness sham. The dossier was a fake. It wasn't real.

And where in the world was Facebook and Twitter shutting down those fake stories?

This country is a joke right now. We're so divided by the media and the fringes of both parties, we will stand against our own best interests, just to make someone else mad.
You sound like a whiny little baby.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Vedderman
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By dankboosh:
niknik
  #29  
Old 01-13-2021, 02:47 PM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Moderator
Poster Rank:178
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 269
 
Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 2501 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss6772
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
You sound like a whiny little baby.
He just repeats the same exact nonsensical shit in every thread where it is even remotely germane. Over and over again like a broken record.

You can type fifty well-sourced counterpoints in response and he just ignores them and makes up bullshit to spew. I finally had to give him a temporary break from the Babbitt thread because he just posted text walls of totally spurious bullshit over and over again. Now he's in this thread doing the same thing.

The guy is insufferable in his repetitive ignorance. Or a very dedicated troll. Not sure which. My money's on the former. Most trolls don't try as hard as he does.

Oh well, it's chris' thread. he can put up with it if he wants.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vedderman For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, Simone
  #30  
Old 01-13-2021, 04:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15909
Re: Capitol Police Officer Beaten To Death by MAGA Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedderman View Post
He just repeats the same exact nonsensical shit in every thread where it is even remotely germane. Over and over again like a broken record.

You can type fifty well-sourced counterpoints in response and he just ignores them and makes up bullshit to spew. I finally had to give him a temporary break from the Babbitt thread because he just posted text walls of totally spurious bullshit over and over again. Now he's in this thread doing the same thing.

The guy is insufferable in his repetitive ignorance. Or a very dedicated troll. Not sure which. My money's on the former. Most trolls don't try as hard as he does.

Oh well, it's chris' thread. he can put up with it if he wants.
You just disagree with my opinions and in some cases the "facts". You think you're right, i disagree.

It is what it is. I guarantee I'm right about alot of things you think I'm wrong about. Sure, censor me.

I challenged others posts in that thread. I responded to specific things that I've already proven were incorrect. I didn't abuse or break any rules. I'm not a troll, I just see things differently. And you just disagree, so i'm a bad person.

What a joke.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
dankboosh

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO