Go Back  

BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 12-02-2020, 02:05 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:966
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss613
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
You suck at thinking, and you are even worse a writing your thoughts.
Thanks champ

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Izumi
  #12  
Old 12-02-2020, 04:17 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz's Avatar
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:61
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19643
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlifecomesdeath View Post
i want to talk to you about this, but my gut tells me you won't be receptive to it.
You have nothing to say on this topic you well poisoning cunt robot. So shut up--it is your destiny to never be heard.
Anyone who reads one word out of you will be instantly transported back into the government nest of shillery, crafted from the panties that stevee steals for Yanni's Gruntmother to build it.

You are a disgusting agent, who confuses people who already have a hard enough time understanding this stuff without you tripping them up--you are smaller than Yanni. And you shrink to your size for a paycheque you grotesque.
People of your caliber should face a firing squad over my being notified of their remarks.

The Doctor prescribes razor blades, and your nearest body of water.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
HSO
  #13  
Old 12-02-2020, 04:19 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz's Avatar
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:61
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19643
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
Thanks champ
Sit down, stand, turn 90 degrees in any direction, and then just wait right there stupid.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
HSO
  #14  
Old 12-02-2020, 04:38 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:966
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss613
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Sit down, stand, turn 90 degrees in any direction, and then just wait right there stupid.
Thanks champ

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Izumi
  #15  
Old 12-02-2020, 03:34 PM
life's Avatar
life
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:745
f
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss928
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
You have nothing to say on this topic you well poisoning cunt robot. So shut up--it is your destiny to never be heard.
Anyone who reads one word out of you will be instantly transported back into the government nest of shillery, crafted from the panties that stevee steals for Yanni's Gruntmother to build it.

You are a disgusting agent, who confuses people who already have a hard enough time understanding this stuff without you tripping them up--you are smaller than Yanni. And you shrink to your size for a paycheque you grotesque.
People of your caliber should face a firing squad over my being notified of their remarks.

The Doctor prescribes razor blades, and your nearest body of water.
you need mental health help.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to life For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, Peculiar
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By life:
HSO
  #16  
Old 12-03-2020, 04:50 AM
HSO's Avatar
HSO
Offline:
Contributions: 0
Poster Rank:20
Knight of Odin & Archangel of Valhalla
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 29214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss50554
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Floyd Trayvon was gay.

And hungry.

I bet he looked like a camel smacking at a tic-tac while those oversized Pac-Man lips swiped & snapped at Derek Chauvin’s hoo-hoo.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HSO For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
  #17  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:25 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz's Avatar
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:61
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19643
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
Floyd Trayvon was gay.

And hungry.

I bet he looked like a camel smacking at a tic-tac while those oversized Pac-Man lips swiped & snapped at Derek Chauvin’s hoo-hoo.
Click image for larger version

Name:	0001.pacmaninhospice.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	948062

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
HSO, Simone
  #18  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:34 AM
Simone's Avatar
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:42
cash.app/£SimoneFlen
Join Date: Sep 2017
Contributions: 659
 
Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Quoted: 9277 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss26765
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
That's a well cool picture, Thrumpy. Is that Q*bert on the right? I used to love playing that on the GameBoy when I was little!

__________________
⁑★⁑PIZZA! Want to buy me one? Satisfy my colouring needs!⁑★⁑ neda_japanophile@yahoo.fr
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
  #19  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:47 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz's Avatar
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:61
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19643
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
That's a well cool picture, Thrumpy. Is that Q*bert on the right? I used to love playing that on the GameBoy when I was little!
Greg Simkins loved painting video game characters a few years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	016.gsp.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	948064

I actually only know QBert as that Japanese scratch DJ, but I knew the word came from elsewhere.

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 DJ%20QBert%20Battle%20-%20Lamb%20Chops.mp4(25.35 MB, 67 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Simone
  #20  
Old 12-03-2020, 05:54 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz's Avatar
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:61
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19643
Re: BOY CENSORED ON FAVOURITE WEBSITE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	017.gsp.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	948065

Test


Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Doom%20Box.mp4(6.12 MB, 76 views)
File Type: mp4 DJ%20Q-Bert%20-%20Razorblade%20Alcohol%20Slide.mp4(4.62 MB, 65 views)
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO