Poster Rank:427

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2055
Barrymore Gay Pool Party Arrest

Man, 50, arrested after man's body found in Michael Barrymore's pool 20 years ago as cops probe murder

A MAN has been arrested in connection with the murder of a man found dead in Michael Barrymore’s pool.
Cops announced this morning a 50-year-old is being held in connection with the death of Stuart Lubbock.
He was arrested in Cheshire earlier today.
Essex Police have not said what the man is suspected of, but say it’s linked to Mr Lubbock’s “indecent assault and murder”.
Mr Lubbock was found unconscious in the swimming pool of Mr Barrymore’s home in Roydon on March 31 2001.
Despite attempts to save him, he later died in hospital.
The 31-year-old had been attending a party at the house with eight other people.
A post-mortem examination found he had suffered horrific anal injuries which are believed to be the result of a serious sexual assault prior to his death.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeyblitzkrieg For This Useful Post:
Moloko, William May
Old 03-17-2021, 05:18 PM
Moloko
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:118
*** JUDGING YOU HARSHLY ***

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 9349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11648
Re: Barrymore Gay Pool Party Arrest

Do you think Barrymore was involved or just had the misfortune of one of his guests raping a man in his pool?

Since this news broke, I've seen a lot of comments from people who seem to think Barrymore was innocent after all and is now owed an apology by the media for destroying his career and reputation.

I'm not sure what I think, tbh.

The Following User Says Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
William May
Old 03-20-2021, 10:57 AM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:736
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss910

Barrymore originally claimed that the coroner had fisted the corpse during examination, causing the anal injuries to the dead man.

The Following User Says Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Moloko
Old 03-20-2021, 12:41 PM
AliceInChains
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:2781
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
Do you think Barrymore was involved or just had the misfortune of one of his guests raping a man in his pool?

Since this news broke, I've seen a lot of comments from people who seem to think Barrymore was innocent after all and is now owed an apology by the media for destroying his career and reputation.

I'm not sure what I think, tbh.
I'd be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt if he didn't say such stupid fucking things.

It's been made completely clear from the jump that Stuart Lubbock was brutally raped and had horrific anal injuries. Saying "he wasn't harmed at my house, he wasn't raped and those injuries were probably caused by a pathologists thermometer" is a) stupid and b) the fact that his mind even went to 'thermometer' tells me he's fully aware of what was used to rape Stuart, and why the pool thermometer went missing.

Maybe he didn't take an active part in what happened, but I don't buy for a second that he has no idea who WAS involved. He really is a piece of shit.

The Following User Says Thank You to AliceInChains For This Useful Post:
Moloko