Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245
AIDS FACTORY EXPLODES: Vaccine Pending

Just kidding!

But I am wondering about another post I made in here earlier this week which mysteriously vanished a couple of days later, and without explanation. Just as curiously, it never managed to find its way into the Dumpster Fire section either.

It was a post about the UN's findings regarding live Polio virus being put into the oral Polio vaccine's of babies and small African children. It was a screen shot directly taken from the AP site and then the copy and pasted article beneath, with a brief and highly appropriate comment written by me.

Something simple, befucking the vaccine industry, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation--who's project it is, and quite likely an additional personal attack on Bill Gates himself. All extremely reasonable things to write and/or enjoy by anyone who isn't an unabashed filthy bottom dwelling African baby killer.

If I am not told when a post of mine is removed, and for what reason specifically, it is impossible for me to know what boundary I have crossed. I am unable then, to amend my behavior, nor able to choose which is more important to me, my love for the particular transgression, or my love for this site.
Not having an explanation for this is beyond out of the question for me, as I post probably 100 times as much content as I read or look at here, so having my posts just disappear at random, without any regard to how much work I may have put into them, is most absolutely just a punk's method of telling me that I am not welcome to post on this site any longer.

Here is the dead link of the original post.
https://www.documentingreality.com/f...2/#post6770154

Thank you.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Dr Thrumpkinz:
alchemistmuffin
Old 09-11-2020, 04:15 AM
lostindisorder
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4130
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58
Re: AIDS FACTORY EXPLODES: Vaccine Pending

No offence intended, but is it really neccessary to post this in the current events sub forum?

Old 09-11-2020, 05:47 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Poster Rank:154
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 11

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostindisorder View Post
No offence intended, but is it really neccessary to post this in the current events sub forum?
Where else?
I am, after all, currently trying solve the mystery of my disappearing vaccine thread. And the whole thing should prove eventful. Albeit, less eventful than just a few hours ago, before the post's original inclusion of a video of a girl masturbating, was discovered by Kellyhound, and his adjustments were carried out. Needless to say though, the case still very much remains open.
Kellyhound, wasn't even one of my primary suspects--he never struck me as the sort that would go out his way to give black babies crippling diseases. Unlike someone else here, evidently.

But who?

Who will get caught with their hand still inside a poisoned black baby only in need of vaccine?

You see? It's all fairly enthralling, Right?

Soon enough, I feel that it won't be just you and I who find this post as well suited to exactly where I have put it. Once the actual "event" part, or the solving, actually transpires I am certain that the rest will join us. Probably even, our Private Eye firm will finally be able to get back on to its feet again. Then we'll just need to repaint our sign, and then we'll kiss, and there could be a Beagle somewhere in the background.

In the mean time, it's okay if you want to keep your new found collaboration with this entire endeavour on the hush--I know how cruel people can be to one another, especially when it comes to racially motivated baby mysteries.

Old 09-11-2020, 06:36 AM
ObamaPhones666
Offline:
☆SUPER AWESOME☆
Poster Rank:1289
Celestial

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Where else?
I am, after all, currently trying solve the mystery of my disappearing vaccine thread. And the whole thing should prove eventful. Albeit, less eventful than just a few hours ago, before the post's original inclusion of a video of a girl masturbating, was discovered by Kellyhound, and his adjustments were carried out. Needless to say though, the case still remains open.
Kellyhound, wasn't even one of my primary suspects--he never struck me as the sort that would go out his way to give black babies crippling diseases. Unlike someone here evidently must be.

But who?

Who will get caught with their hand still inside a black baby in need of vaccine?

You see? It's all fairly enthralling, Right?

Soon enough, I feel that it won't just be you and I who find this post so suited exactly where it is. Once the actual "event" part, or the solving, actually transpires I am certain that the rest will join us. Probably even, our Private Eye firm will finally be able to get back on to its feet again. Then we'll just need to repaint our sign, and then we'll kiss, and there could be a Beagle in the background.

In the mean time, it's okay if you want to keep your new found collaboration with this post on the hush--I know how cruel people can be to one another, especially when it comes to racially motivated baby mysteries.

Just let it go.

For your own safety...

-Gil Bates

The Following User Says Thank You to ObamaPhones666 For This Useful Post:
LivingDeadGirl
Old 09-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:54
Contributions: 578

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 7757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Kellyhound, wasn't even one of my primary suspects--he never struck me as the sort that would go out his way to give black babies crippling diseases.

I know how cruel people can be to one another, especially when it comes to racially motivated baby mysteries.
Love it, haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 09-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Poster Rank:154
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 11

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaPhones666 View Post
Just let it go.

For your own safety...

-Gil Bates
And dude! I would too.
It's not even as if I am more fond of black children than any other color. They all are cool in their own ways, and suck in others ways. Whether or not they were poisoned intentionally, or by whom, really is just a triviality. Attachment to that post particularly is not my issue here.

I just need to know which aspect of the post caused it to be deleted, so that I don't do it again.

You see what I mean?
How would you feel if someone just started erasing the things that you worked on willy nilly? Ive spent days on single posts, and in the case of some of my "DR Only" videos, months.
What if one of those gets deleted? I would literally cry.
One of them is even about how gay it is to indiscriminately bomb civilian areas with children in them during wars. If whoever deleted this post ever found that video they would be livid. A lot of the children in that video are darker skinned too. Jesus!

You see? I don't know if it was deleted because someone here dislikes the Associated Press, or if they found too many spelling mistakes?
Was it that one of the mods here does all of Bill Gate's handling of live viruses set for African daycares?
Or did I overuse commas, or some other punctuation?
Which is it?
Perhaps someone here has real concerns that the black babies will grow up to become marijuana addicts or Rap Music sensations that could steal their future daughters?
This probably seems like a totally valid concern for some (with very fair children I'd bet).
But I just don't know?
Maybe Bill and Melinda are one of the mod's sector's Grand and Grand Dragonesses--in which case I'm sure some type of sacred blood oath would be in place (that would naturally supersede any DR rules) to ensure the immediate stifling of any discussion regarding the power couple's racist criminality?
Or is it that they don't want me using Hashtags in the titles of my future posts anymore?

You see what I mean?
I have no idea which one it was. It's not as if I can just magically start spelling everything better overnight at the same time as reversing every last life choice that Bill and Melinda Gates have ever made.
I can't just wave a wand around for a second, and suddenly be able to write using less commas, and expect the efficacy of mass immunization of people not leaving their own areas to go into ones that their immune systems may actually have trouble becoming accustomed to, suddenly somehow even be a real thing that could ever possibly work. Especially not while going back in time to somehow prevent all the other times that unabashed eugenicists have used their vaccines to infect coloured children with various diseases, and still remember to use absolutely no hashtags in my posts.

Imagine how hard all of the that would be to accomplish at the same time, or before I can post again at least.

At any rate, it's not my site, and I'm just happy to be welcome here. So it's not that the post was deleted that I am unable to drop, rather just the why it was deleted, so I can know for next time.
And just to show that I don't care who deleted it, I listed the only conceivable reasons for it being deleted above, so that whoever did do it can now just come into this post and anonymously underline my transgression, or add one I may have somehow overlooked and underline it please.

Thank You.