Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss145
1 Police Executed in Gøteborg

https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/pol...-gate/73969104

A policeman was talking to someone someone walked up to him and killed him. Happend in Gøteborg/Sweden

So far i could not find pictures/video of the incident.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gobyfly For This Useful Post:
ezeemonee, FlashBeliever, kellyhound, Moloko, v1r
Old 07-01-2021, 06:01 AM
v1r
АРХИВИСТ
Poster Rank:1225
O la vittoria, o tutti accoppati!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 1/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss424
Re: 1 Police Executed in Gøteborg

Still developing

Documenting Reality
image_14_2.jpg  

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 YtdqSMWK2iEGwJbE.mp4(3.08 MB, 417 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to v1r For This Useful Post:
b0g, ezeemonee, Gobyfly, kellyhound, Moloko
Old 07-01-2021, 08:06 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5361 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73138

Late on Wednesday evening, a 33-year-old policeman was shot to death in Biskopsgården, a particularly vulnerable area in Gothenburg.

He was traveling with a colleague on a moped in the area and is said to have been talking to a couple of people on Höstvädersgatan - when several shots were suddenly fired.

At 22.34 the alarm came in to SOS.

The police are silent about the ongoing preliminary investigation, but according to a police officer with insight into the investigation, the policeman was the target for the shot. There is nothing to indicate that you, for example, were looking for someone else but missed.

The murder is considered by this police as "an execution":

- What I can say is that they aimed straight at this policeman. It was like an execution. It was thus, as it seems, no dangerous shot, mistake or the like, the police say.

- We do not know if you were looking for this specific policeman or if you only aimed at him because you were looking for a policeman in general. But all indications are that they shot straight at the policeman and that he was the target of the shot.

Information about driveby attack
A police source that GP has spoken to says that it was a driveby attack. Passers-by must have picked up weapons - and fired at the group that was standing and talking.

- The most important thing here is that the colleague was shot with intent, when he patrolled with a moped. Also in uniform so it can absolutely not have escaped anyone that he was a police officer, the person tells GP.

Videos from the incident show how the policeman's colleagues are fighting to save his life with cardiopulmonary resuscitation. In a clip, a police officer says "Fight fight" and "Come on now old man" while they carry out life-saving operations.

Another policeman shouts "Colleague injured, colleague shot".

The policeman was taken to hospital with serious injuries, but his life could not be saved.

"Police are the only thing I want to be"
The 33-year-old police officer was new to the job as a police officer. He moved to Gothenburg at the end of 2019 and had recently completed his police training.

The 33-year-old was determined to become a police officer and had applied for several years at the Police Academy when he was admitted in early 2018. Already in his 20s, he had applied five times for police training but then not been accepted, according to an interview with the local newspaper in the county where he grew up. He then said: - Police are the only thing I want to be. I am prepared to invest one hundred percent.

According to previous police investigations, the man has been active as an investigator in the local police area Hisingen. In the spring of 2020, he worked in the external service and was, among other things, involved in an investigation into abuse and illegal threats. In the autumn of 2020, he worked as an investigator and was then, among other things, involved in a preliminary investigation into theft and receiving.

The policeman has also previously performed UN service as a military abroad.

On Thursday morning, the police held a press conference about the fatal shooting.

- We note that it has taken place in the environment where there are shootings between local criminal networks. This is a clue in the preliminary investigation that is being conducted, said Erik Nord, police chief in Gothenburg.

And according to a clan source , there has been an irritation among criminals in Biskopsgården , that the police have increased their presence in the area.

another vid

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 g2.mp4(573.9 KB, 425 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
ezeemonee, Gobyfly, Moloko, SkinnyFella, v1r, William May
Old 07-27-2021, 04:25 PM
ollebjorkvall
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4116

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss63

When the fuck will we raise a new Auschwitz for these fuckin 3rd world sociopaths. Jesus christ.

The Following User Says Thank You to ollebjorkvall For This Useful Post:
movingtarget007
Old 07-28-2021, 11:18 PM
gimlet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:216
Hey 'Salt', here's your 'Peppah'!

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollebjorkvall View Post
When the fuck will we raise a new Auschwitz for these fuckin 3rd world sociopaths. Jesus christ.
Deportation back to their country of origin would be
better.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gimlet For This Useful Post:
jsmlove, kellyhound
Old 11-13-2021, 07:46 AM
markswe
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2696

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity