Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104
Re: AA Flight 77 Crashes Into The Pentagon, September 11th

Lol...plane crash my ass! Why would the heaviest guarded place on earth have 1 fps camera's? That was a missile, the size of the hole wasn't even close to a plane, or resemble it in any way.

Old 09-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Snakeoilstock#2
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2690
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

It's quite simple when you look at it, they are trying to build America back up to it's previous years. Look up "The Project For The New American Century" it is plans of the government hijacking planes and saying Cuba did it for a reason to invade Cuba. Also, America has a history of "False Flag" operations in it's background. A False Flag operation is where they commit "terrorism" or some atrocious act on it's own people and blame it on another country/enemy of theirs! Or watch a documentary called Loose Change, and you'll know why they did it!

-GayBoyGangster87

Old 10-04-2010, 08:11 PM
tanlog
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:16100

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

omg this is such bullshit it is so clearly not a plane, its the pentagon for christs sake they would probably have more than 50 cameras around the perimeter but theres no more footage is there, im from australia and it even angers me how the u.s government played this one out. America is an evil country

Old 10-07-2010, 04:17 PM
CuriousCanadian
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1370

Ok - I guess its time to add my 2 cents in here:

I see valid points on both sides of this arguement. BUT, what I do find troubling is the fact that for everything that happened on 9/11 - there is way, way, way too many coincidences that go unchecked/unquestioned. (think about it - if there was only 1-2 coincidences for each event that day, we could easily write them of as such BUT there seems to be over 100 strange questionable events/coincidences/evidence of wrong doing for each event that day - which seems to me that there is more to it than what we've been lead to believe...)

As for the arguement of why/would the US government do that to its own citizens. I think that a few thousand lives risked so that they can go forward with their agenda is a possiblity....?

So why would they do this to their own?

1) oil issue - US is down to using their oil reserves now - so where do you get more?

2) Patriot Act - this was rushed through your Congress right after 9/11 (which was the best time because nobody was going to question it....) And what this Act does is takes away ALL your amendment rights! Now they can eavesdrop on you, arrest and detain you, and send you to prison - all under the guise of 'terrorism'. So now you live in a country where they can do whatever they want and don't have to answer for it....

3) bully issue: USA can't just go over and steal oil from another country - that would be ridiculous. The people of the USA would be in an uproar - they wouldn't put up with that (look at Kent State riots during Nam). ALSO - the government would NOT get the support from its allies/other countries!

SO - HOW DO YOU GET THEIR SUPPORT? Create an attack against your people that is so shocking that people want revenge and blood right away....what better way to get support for an invasion than to create an attack on US soil! And it WORKED - the Patriot Act passed unquestioned and you declared war and had the citizens of the USA in FULL support and most of the countries around the world were in support as well.

WTC's were blown up, yes people lost their lives but they did it in a way as too ruduce the body count (early in the morning, they had ~1hr to evacuate etc). How did they get the explosives in there? There is a lot of evidence/personal accounts of certain floors of the WTC's being closed for 'construction/reno's' etc. and the people hearing this 'construction/drilling' etc while passing these floors. THAT'S HOW THEY GOT THE EXPLOSIVES IN THERE PEOPLE!!! They weren't doing construction - they were planting the explovsives etc and prepping the columns....

As for the Pentagon: if it was a plane going 500+mph - wouldn't those metal poles go through the wings and NOT be knocked over (I saw a vid of a large passenger plane doing a test crash into the ground and the WOODEN poles went THROUGH the wings).

Anyway - too many unanswered questions to just be a 'terrorist' attack....

Old 11-20-2010, 06:28 AM
SRTtoZ
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2160
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss147

Wayyy too many coincidences really but we may never know the exact truth. Just from this video alone though, are you seriously telling me that one of the most SECURE buildings in the WORLD only has this SHITTY 1 angle camera?? Cmon now...SERIOUSLY? People cant be this dumb to think this is the only shot of this so called "757".

Old 11-20-2010, 08:11 PM
DoveTailJoint
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2199
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss143

hmm..

Old 11-22-2010, 02:00 AM
CuriousCanadian
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1370

ALL YOUR INFO IS HERE:

ThePentacon.com

There is a shit load of video interviews with the 2 Arlington/Pentagon cops on there WHO SWEAR the plane came in on the left side! NOT THE RIGHT SIDE like the Official story.....

Also - many people report that a plane 'missed' or flew buy the Pentagon. What that means to you disbelievers is this:

What would happen if a plane came down super-low low low to the ground and headed toward Pentagon on one side way? Well - PEOPLE WOULD TAKE NOTICE RIGHT?

So, when people are looking that way - the real plane/missile or whatever - would sneak in the OTHER way.

Its called deception/sleight of hand etc.

And the few peole who did see the ACTUAL PLANE/missile -either are called blind, dumb, or whatever - they're discredited and made to look foulish cuz 90% of theother people saw something else!!! So they shut up and the one's who don't shut up - they are taken out!

Simple trick to catch peoples attention that day.

As for the video at the gate - obviously frames were missing from it because it would be going at say 16-30fps, and they would have to cut out all the frames to get rid of a big plane like that. Only some frames were cut out - hence smaller object flying into it....

Old 11-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Neutrinum
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4621
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
are these the best camera's they can get around the pentagon?
The secret service confiscated all other video tapes of this missile strike!

And, of course they are HD cameras arround the ShitInsideTagon

Old 11-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Ssguard
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3710
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss61

I don't care what anyone says, that looks nothing like an airplane.