Poster Rank:4621

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss44
Re: Young Scandinavian Woman Being Beheaded in Morocco

Found it: "Scandinavian student murders: nine more arrested in Morocco" The Guardian 21st Dec. 2018. Why these girls decided to pitch a tent way out in the middle of nowhere just defies common sense pertaining to safety.

The Following User Says Thank You to modular For This Useful Post:
tbs30stm
Old 04-24-2019, 12:29 AM
seleukosnikator
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5033
male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss38

Disgusting animals... and we're supposed to feel bad when sarin is dropped on these evolutionary throwbacks' children? I, for one, won't lose sleep over that. If only there were enough d-con in the world for all these rats.

The Following User Says Thank You to seleukosnikator For This Useful Post:
AceGoober
Old 04-24-2019, 12:48 AM
seleukosnikator
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5033
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss38
Re: Young Woman Being Beheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuiram View Post
Yup. No idea. These girls and others from here in that area are like "well, sure, stuff can happen anywhere, but it’s a pretty safe country, we’ll be fine" in the news. Of course, that was before the vid.

I knew it’d go like this the moment I read the first article, but the press has been on damage control like they expected something more reasonable to turn out to be the case, up until now that the journalists will have seen the video and are backpedaling. Wish we could just admit Islam and Muslim countries are a problem in this sense, that the number of bad apples are higher and the countries where they are a majority turn to shit, while still acknowledging that the majority of immigrants are fine as individuals; that would be more fertile ground for discussions than the current narrative of no differences.

They could’ve used that credibility now that all the school kids are going to be watching this, wondering at that disconnect and quite possibly lashing out at non-bad apples around them for being the same kind of fruit as the bad ones.
If one steps aside from the propaganda, there's really no sound argument for letting people who follow Islam become citizens in a civilized country. One doesn't HAVE to follow Islam, at the end of the day, it's a philosophy... a very bad one, and people ultimately have a choice whether or not to follow a certain philosophy or not.

There have always been lines in the sand when it comes to philosophical perspectives being permissible in a jurisdiction. If the Thuggee murder cult that was extinguished in British Colonial India (yes, it was a real thing, not just the sensationalized thing from Indiana Jones) had survived to the modern day, it would be abundantly legitimate to bar them from becoming citizens of a civilized, secular country. It's just so goddamn frustrating to hear the same hackneyed justifications for letting barbarians into Western nations' borders by straw-manning arguments against it as being based on "racism" or "bigotry." If people can't think clearly enough to see a 7th century murder cult founded by a pedophilic rapist warlord for what it is, then I guess future generations of women better get used to wearing burqas and being beaten... oh yeah, and being savagely beheaded as the OP has shown, alongside the many other instances of primary source evidence that are available for our viewing on here.

If someone is a Muslim and is offended, my advice is: don't be, you can always just stop following Islam; deep-down I have every confidence that you're a better person than that murdering asshole Muhammed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seleukosnikator For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, CB5000, Oswald2001, tbs30stm
Old 04-24-2019, 01:15 AM
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Moderator
Poster Rank:192
Country Trash
Contributions: 236

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1943 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss5799

Long as you put the same ban on Christianity, I'm absolutely fine with it.

But if you're one of those who feels that Islam is uncivilized while protecting pedophile priests, forcing raped women to give birth to their bastard children, celebrating symbolic cannibalism every Sunday, dunking screaming children in freezing water, willfully ignoring centuries of scientific discovery, bilking billions of dollars from the nation's most uneducated demographic, and swearing by the voracity of a book that advocates stoning wayward women and murdering homosexuals is all PERFECTLY CIVILIZED AND NORMAL, then you can fuck right off and take your own imaginary rapist pedophile warlord daddy figure with you.

Most self-identified western 'christians' who relish calling out Islam for its inherent barbarism ought to be beaten about the head with a pot and shoved into a black kettle.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vedderman For This Useful Post:
Loop1, Razorhead, Simone, TheIckyMan, Zeeta, zuiram
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to Vedderman For This Post:
360gunnings, Katos, tbs30stm
Old 04-24-2019, 02:03 AM
TheIckyMan
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:847
Mail

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedderman View Post
Long as you put the same ban on Christianity, I'm absolutely fine with it.

But if you're one of those who feels that Islam is uncivilized while protecting pedophile priests, forcing raped women to give birth to their bastard children, celebrating symbolic cannibalism every Sunday, dunking screaming children in freezing water, willfully ignoring centuries of scientific discovery, bilking billions of dollars from the nation's most uneducated demographic, and swearing by the voracity of a book that advocates stoning wayward women and murdering homosexuals is all PERFECTLY CIVILIZED AND NORMAL, then you can fuck right off and take your own imaginary rapist pedophile warlord daddy figure with you.

Most self-identified western 'christians' who relish calling out Islam for its inherent barbarism ought to be beaten about the head with a pot and shoved into a black kettle.
Forreal. If a man is raised Catholic and doesn't grow up to be a douchebag (if not sociopath), that's truly astonishing to me, much as it's astonishing that the infant mortality rate due to circumcision isn't much higher.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheIckyMan For This Useful Post:
Vedderman
Old 04-24-2019, 08:05 AM
Kavalino
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2669

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss111

So cold-hearted and disturbing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kavalino For This Useful Post:
M.F.D.B.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:11 PM
SpicyWeiner
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1059
Computer

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss467
Re: Young Woman Being Beheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheBassist View Post
Hearing her say, "Ow" when they started cutting gave me chills. Really sad. That's a rough way to go.
Dont know, kinda turned me on.

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to SpicyWeiner For This Post:
M.F.D.B., tbs30stm