Go Back  

Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:97
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11524
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Israel has a 4,500 year history. Longer than almost all other countries on earth. 1,000's of years...1,000's of years...longer than the Moo Slum Dark Ages Death CULT animals.

It's not going anywhere.

The Fakestinians in Gaza, Israel are really just Egyptian Arabs who need to be sent back to their homeland of Egypt.

Egypt has unlimited land for their fellow Egyptian Arabs whereas Israel has very little.

Plus, the Egyptian Arabs in Gaza, Israel are animals who have had 65 years to behave like decent human beings and have refused to do it. Get rid of them.

Simple.

Case closed.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
French69, LadyCPlum
  #92  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
We are still in Germany, Japan and Korea
Not as an occupying force that is bulldozing homes for Americans.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to rob666 For This Post:
French69, LadyCPlum
  #93  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:48 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Israel has a 4,500 year history. Longer than almost all other countries on earth. 1,000's of years...1,000's of years...longer than the Moo Slum Dark Ages Death CULT animals.

It's not going anywhere.

The Fakestinians in Gaza, Israel are really just Egyptian Arabs who need to be sent back to their homeland of Egypt.

Egypt has unlimited land for their fellow Egyptian Arabs whereas Israel has very little.

Plus, the Egyptian Arabs in Gaza, Israel are animals who have had 65 years to behave like decent human beings and have refused to do it. Get rid of them.

Simple.

Case closed.
There's nothing simple about it, if that was the case there'd be no issue.

As far as the history, a lot of it comes from religious texts...... I don't give that much credence.
I think that the Jewish population of British Palestine was less than 10% in the early 1900's, historically there's always been conflict and nobody has held it continually.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to rob666 For This Post:
French69, LadyCPlum
  #94  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:42
Pull on it
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Quoted: 10340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 12/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss21320
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Not as an occupying force that is bulldozing homes for Americans.
Nobody shot rockets at the US either.

Israel gave gaza back to the PA, they just use it to shoot rockets at Israel proper.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
Post my past PM's you have my permission.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum, rob666
  #95  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:55 PM
shadesofcolours
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1957
Join Date: Mar 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss163
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

That video is of a little girl who also died.

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:58 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:144
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7276
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
We are still in Germany, Japan and Korea
THANK YOU!

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:08 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Nobody shot rockets at the US either.

Israel gave gaza back to the PA, they just use it to shoot rockets at Israel proper.
I don't really think that Gaza can be considered given back when Israel controls it's borders, its airspace and has a Naval blockade against it.

Nobody shot rockets at the USA? You guys took flack the whole time you were in Iraq. You'd still be taking it now if you didn't pull out.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By rob666:
LadyCPlum
  #98  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:09 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveizgod View Post
THANK YOU!
Feel free to comment.

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:42
Pull on it
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Quoted: 10340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 12/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss21320
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I don't really think that Gaza can be considered given back when Israel controls it's borders, its airspace and has a Naval blockade against it.

Nobody shot rockets at the USA? You guys took flack the whole time you were in Iraq. You'd still be taking it now if you didn't pull out.
The subject was Germany, Japan and Korea, try and stay on point.

Everybody knows Iran is supplying Hamas with rockets to launch at Israel from Gaza

That is why there is a blockade, to stop the importation of weapons of mass destruction that are used against Israel.

Hamas also launches terrorist bus bombings against Israel.

For that alone they should be wiped from the face of the earth.

I have no sympathy for terrorists, I don't care if you build a "settlement " in their front yard, it still doesn't give you the right to launch rockets and terror bombing on civilians.

You are fine with it, I am not.

You have your sympathies and alliances, I have mine.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
Post my past PM's you have my permission.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #100  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:29 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:144
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7276
Re: Horrific: 11 Month Old Victim of Zionist Warpigs in Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
The subject was Germany, Japan and Korea, try and stay on point.

Everybody knows Iran is supplying Hamas with rockets to launch at Israel from Gaza

That is why there is a blockade, to stop the importation of weapons of mass destruction that are used against Israel.

Hamas also launches terrorist bus bombings against Israel.

For that alone they should be wiped from the face of the earth.

I have no sympathy for terrorists, I don't care if you build a "settlement " in their front yard, it still doesn't give you the right to launch rockets and terror bombing on civilians.

You are fine with it, I am not.

You have your sympathies and alliances, I have mine.
Again, THANK YOU! Zambini, one of the 5 or so voices of reason in this ocean of pissants.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyCPlum For This Useful Post:
Zambini

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO