Poster Rank:11534

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Re: The Beheading Of American Eugene Armstrong *Killed By al-Zarqawi*

i hate to see this done to a fellow american.. wish i could have been there to help him out of this.. RIP

Old 09-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Airbornemama
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:219

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5364

Man i watched this years ago and it scarred me back then! man that is just fucked up still!

Old 09-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Martano666
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:519

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoab View Post
Because the world is too complicated for your puny little brain to understand.

Because that would entitle the rest of the world to turn America into an ashtray after viewing videos of classic American serial killers.

Because that would mean we should have turned Germany into an ashtray after WW2.

People like you (stupid people) make me sick. More than extremest muslims, more than extremest catholics (hey lets turn every christian country into an ashtray because some extremest catholic locked up his daughter and burned her alive for reading harry potter), more than rapists, and more than pedos.

you're just so fucking stupid. lets hold victims responsible for the actions of their suppressors.

fucking cunt
Uuuuh...actually you are wrong. Are you really not aware that most Middle Eatern countries actually mandate beheadings? There are PUBLIC beheadings and stonings of people ALL THE TIME in middle Eastern countries. This is not a case of 'a few extremists'. This is the culture. They behead people who aren't muslim. They behead people who fall in love with non-muslims. It is ILLEGAL to be homosexual. You WILL be murdered. Are you aware that last year Saudi Arabia HANGED 2 seventeen year old boys for have consentual gay sex? Now, sure, there are probably some decent 'sane' muslims over there that just want to pray to their stinking prayer rug, but the amount of horrible people in those countries FAR out-weighs the good. Look at the 17 year old girl that is 'stoned' to death, for simply running off with a non-muslim boy. Her own family turned her in to the police and then the public joined in and crushed her skull with a cinder-block. You are in support of these 'innocent' countries? You have your fucking head up your ass dude.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
darkpersona100, SixSixtySixx, twoisms35, whitewolf583
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Martano666:
ninpo-bugei
Old 09-02-2010, 04:32 PM
SoulOfSorrow
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11292

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

"Now, sure, there are probably some decent 'sane' muslims over there that just want to pray to their stinking prayer rug,"

You're even talking about the good Muslims in a negative way... You're minds been made up for you and nothing is ever going to change that...

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SoulOfSorrow:
darkpersona100
Old 09-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1528

If these countries are full of 'victims' that are being forced in to these regimes....then why can I look up videos of public stonings where there are literally HUNDREDS of civilians participating in throwing rocks at men/women who might have committed some adultery. Plus, the complete lack of respect for women that is demonstrated by their laws. A man can cheat on his wife and he gets a gold medal. A women daydreams about sleeping with the dude down the street and she is wrapped up in a cocoon, and buried up to her waist. Then, the police notify everyone in town to show up for the big event tomorrow at high noon. There is a circle drawn around the women (like a 3 point line like we have in basketball) and people are provided with 'just the right size' of rock. Not too big that it kills with one throw, but not too small that it wont' hurt. It has to be 'just right' size rocks to throw at the horrible lady for 'daydreaming'. Ofcourse, she is brutally murdered. This is how many middle Eastern countries work (legally). So I don't want to hear any fucking humanitarians on here talking bullshit about "We must not bomb the middle Eastern countries because there are innocent people there too." Yeah, there is like 12 innocent people in the country, and the rest need to go. The problem is: The very same women that get stoned to death, LIKELY participated in stoning someone else to death the year before. Feel bad for them???? You make your own bed bitches! Our women fought for their right to vote. In my province (Ontario, Canada) women have gained the right to go topless LEGALLY. Again, this is because our women speak up and fight for their rights, instead of being zombies like their women.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOfSorrow View Post
"Now, sure, there are probably some decent 'sane' muslims over there that just want to pray to their stinking prayer rug,"

You're even talking about the good Muslims in a negative way... You're minds been made up for you and nothing is ever going to change that...
The reason I speak negatively about the 'good' muslims, is because of the absolutely IDIOTIC religion that they follow. It's a brutal, disgusting religion, requiring no critical thinking AT ALL.

It just like a pedophile. I don't need to meet ALL of the pedophiles to know that they don't deserve respect. I respect NO religions that have violent demands from their imaginary god. Christianity is equally as bad, or any other religion that is BIBLICALLY based. Fortunately, we live in countries that are not under a religious law. Plus, the people that follow Christianity have personal morals outside of the religion and therefore, aren't willing to do a lot of the things that are instructed in the bible. You can't justify slavery that is instructed by 'god' in the bible. But, Americans did for a couple centuries. New Testament or Old. It makes no difference. It's purely idiotic zombies that follow these things. Hey, even buddhism is stupid. But atleast it is peaceful. There are no instructions in the buddhism religion that go against my own personal morals. (that I am aware of) That doesn't make the religion any more TRUE though. I care about truth, and reality, and morality, not fantasies.

BTW, I would change my mind if I had read the Qu'ran and found that it DOESN'T instruct people to murder others via 'rocks'. But, I did read it, and....it DOES. So...yes you are right. I have concluded that Islam is COMPLETELY immoral. The moral muslims are simply denying parts of their own religion. Just like Christians do.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
whitewolf583
Old 11-17-2010, 11:10 AM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:163

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss7878

one of the worst... he got his later on, but not as violent....

Old 11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:163

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss7878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
The reason I speak negatively about the 'good' muslims, is because of the absolutely IDIOTIC religion that they follow. It's a brutal, disgusting religion, requiring no critical thinking AT ALL.

It just like a pedophile. I don't need to meet ALL of the pedophiles to know that they don't deserve respect. I respect NO religions that have violent demands from their imaginary god. Christianity is equally as bad, or any other religion that is BIBLICALLY based. Fortunately, we live in countries that are not under a religious law. Plus, the people that follow Christianity have personal morals outside of the religion and therefore, aren't willing to do a lot of the things that are instructed in the bible. You can't justify slavery that is instructed by 'god' in the bible. But, Americans did for a couple centuries. New Testament or Old. It makes no difference. It's purely idiotic zombies that follow these things. Hey, even buddhism is stupid. But atleast it is peaceful. There are no instructions in the buddhism religion that go against my own personal morals. (that I am aware of) That doesn't make the religion any more TRUE though. I care about truth, and reality, and morality, not fantasies.

BTW, I would change my mind if I had read the Qu'ran and found that it DOESN'T instruct people to murder others via 'rocks'. But, I did read it, and....it DOES. So...yes you are right. I have concluded that Islam is COMPLETELY immoral. The moral muslims are simply denying parts of their own religion. Just like Christians do.
to argue something 'imaginary' is foolish, since you truly do not have the answer to the age old mystery, and especially when religion (any for that matter) and science, cannot prove or disprove the other.

its a never ending arguement that cannot be proved, just like who shot kennedy.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:46 AM
mirrorseyes
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1526
m

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss286

because id rather kill these shit with my bare hands my bare fuking hands.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:11 AM
poopie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1268
female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss375

he was sooooooooooooo scared,you could see it.in hes face and body movements,god.horrable.