Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 2834 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21918
Re: Why the Fuck Would You Do This (child Caution)

Why? Because is some countries people have no respect for life, not even that of an innocent baby. The perp should be hog tied and stomped on by anyone who just happens to pass him.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:00 AM
picturethis305
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7131

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18

I'm speaking solely from my knowledge of human anatomy but it actually doesn't look like the man is hurting the child at all in this photo. The way an infants bones are, it's more than possible to bend and exert that much pressure on them without any harm at all. Also, the points where he is standing seem strategic. The weight is distributed from the clavicle down to the sternum; spreading the weight like that would be uncomfortable but not deadly. The child's legs are open butterfly which is a natural position and instead of standing on the pelvic region or lower abdomen he is spread across both thighs; again I'm sure it's uncomfortable but also not deadly. This seems to me no different than piercing a newborns ears. This man is not causing any real damage or pain. Who knows? He just might be performing some ritual or rite for the kid. It's fingers and toes are outstretched from the pressure of the man so it's alive.. All of these comments made me giggle a bit guys; a prime example of misplaced rage. This is the core from which so many cultural and religious turmoils birth themselves. Take a minute to consider other possibilities, and the fact that something you may interpret as bizarre and alien can be a sacred tradition or everyday life to others.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to picturethis305 For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier, Sharon, SuceMaTub
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By picturethis305:
Airbornemama
Old 09-21-2011, 04:13 AM
LouPisano
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1390
All male, baby!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

What do you expect from such animals. They're only behaving as they were raised to behave.

Old 09-21-2011, 04:27 AM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:67
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 5851 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14653

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturethis305 View Post
I'm speaking solely from my knowledge of human anatomy but it actually doesn't look like the man is hurting the child at all in this photo. The way an infants bones are, it's more than possible to bend and exert that much pressure on them without any harm at all. Also, the points where he is standing seem strategic. The weight is distributed from the clavicle down to the sternum; spreading the weight like that would be uncomfortable but not deadly. The child's legs are open butterfly which is a natural position and instead of standing on the pelvic region or lower abdomen he is spread across both thighs; again I'm sure it's uncomfortable but also not deadly. This seems to me no different than piercing a newborns ears. This man is not causing any real damage or pain. Who knows? He just might be performing some ritual or rite for the kid. It's fingers and toes are outstretched from the pressure of the man so it's alive.. All of these comments made me giggle a bit guys; a prime example of misplaced rage. This is the core from which so many cultural and religious turmoils birth themselves. Take a minute to consider other possibilities, and the fact that something you may interpret as bizarre and alien can be a sacred tradition or everyday life to others.
I'm agreeing here but feel like I'd be an outcast at a DR convention. You folks are pissed! I also believe that it's supposed to be beneficial for the kid. He does have his nasty feet in places where it seems like it would do the least amount of damage and we all agree kids are made of rubber.

I'm a kid lover, too. I see them at the store with the parents and I always tell the 'rents to stop so I can admire the cuties.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:15 AM
joethurr
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:186

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5502

why in fucking hell would someone do something like that!!!! i hope that's a Photoshopped photo!! coz it's just farking disgusting!

The Following User Says Thank You to joethurr For This Useful Post:
Airbornemama
Old 09-21-2011, 09:31 AM
seanalbion20
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2072
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss148

What a sick cunt

The Following User Says Thank You to seanalbion20 For This Useful Post:
Airbornemama
Old 09-21-2011, 10:33 AM
darrenchess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:580
male

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Fucking disgusting
bloody kids, keep getting under your feet on a more serious note Kel, my eyes keep getting drawn to the fantastic nipple in your pic, very chewable

The Following User Says Thank You to darrenchess For This Useful Post:
SuceMaTub
Old 09-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Airbornemama
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5320

The dude is claiming that he is "helping or healing" children in this fashion,what A fucktard!!!!

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Airbornemama:
picturethis305
Old 09-24-2011, 06:14 AM
picturethis305
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7131

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18

How reasonable, just a fucktard cause you say so eh? Did you know that trowing kids off of 2 story buildings onto a sheet held by villagers is not only common but considered a blessing in parts of India? Read a book or shut up; ignorance isn't cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballmama13 View Post
The dude is claiming that he is "helping or healing" children in this fashion,what A fucktard!!!!

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By picturethis305:
Airbornemama
Old 09-24-2011, 06:24 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:11
Horror Whore
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 1886 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss52277

Fucking fucking fucking sick cunt I remember the first time I saw this some time ago it really stuck in my mind more than anything else. What a disgusting excuse for a man doing that to a baby Just....WHY??????

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Airbornemama