JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
The First Victim of Terrorist Attack on the Nord-Ost Moscow - Section 3

Go Back  

The First Victim of Terrorist Attack on the Nord-Ost Moscow 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-07-2022, 01:29 AM
EWSER-X
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1295
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanic-cumshot View Post
Forty Chechen military Special Purpose Islamic Regiment militants took 850 hostages in the Nord-Ost theater in Moscow on October 23, 2002 and demanded the withdrawal of Russian troops from Chechnya and the end of the second Chechen war. This unfortunate girl was the first victim killed by Chechen terrorists in the theater. Olga Romanova (26) tried to convince the terrorists to release the children. Chechen terrorists shot him to death in the chest. The autopsy revealed that most of his bones were broken and his body was covered with bruises, leaves no doubt that she was tortured by Chechen terrorists before his death. Terrorists have released only his body the next day after his assassination. You can see Dr. Leonid Roshal (who acted as mediator between hostage takers and Russian authorities) is the removal of his body from the scene.
HER body, not his.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:21 AM
GoreGirl89
Offline:
Bela Lugosi's dead
Poster Rank:66
Female

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 14871 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22366
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyroneslothrop View Post
Some might object to my characterization of the law enforcement response to the attack, as a "rescue attempt"
No, I just read up on it as well. The Government killed it's own citizens by pumping a fatal gas into the building. Not heroic in the least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoreGirl89 For This Useful Post:
EWSER-X, Loopville