#11  
Old 09-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Piper's Avatar
Piper
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1703
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss199
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILDiva View Post
Sick bastards....people who kill children give up their right to live.
if it was a parent, absolutely. that boy was probably abused and was suffering for a long time. if it was a sibling fight, it is tragic. this almost happened to a friend of mine with her big brothers doing this as fun with pillows and if her mum had not come in it would have ended like this.

i wish there was a back story.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-29-2009, 07:53 PM
tracyworm's Avatar
tracyworm
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4374
female
Join Date: Apr 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking64 View Post
More adult supervision needed around this family. Pillow fights can get out of hand.
fucking dumbass you must not have kids do you. i hope you rot in hell!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:6
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70973
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyworm View Post
fucking dumbass you must not have kids do you.
Not when there are animals available. "Did I mention "blow me" earlier? I didn't? I'm sorry......"BLOW ME"

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:322
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2491
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyworm View Post
fucking dumbass you must not have kids do you. i hope you rot in hell!
That was totally uncalled for!!! Some of us joke as a way of coping with tragedy. Chill out!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-29-2009, 10:15 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:322
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2491
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post
if it was a parent, absolutely. that boy was probably abused and was suffering for a long time. if it was a sibling fight, it is tragic. this almost happened to a friend of mine with her big brothers doing this as fun with pillows and if her mum had not come in it would have ended like this.

i wish there was a back story.
Thank God your friend survived it. You hear about little kids getting killed as a result of horseplay all the time. I think it's sad when I read about little kids getting ahold of guns, and hurting or killing each other with it . Totally preventable.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILDiva View Post
I think it's sad when I read about little kids getting ahold of guns, and hurting or killing each other with it . Totally preventable.
That's why if you have kids, you should get them gun safety lessons, even if you never intend to have a gun in your home - you can never really know whether there are guns in their friends' homes, and the safety training (along with the respect for firearms that comes with it) can make the difference in whether or not someone ends up dead...

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-30-2009, 01:11 AM
geo8x6's Avatar
geo8x6
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1053
Male
Join Date: Dec 2008
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss408
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyworm View Post
fucking dumbass you must not have kids do you. i hope you rot in hell!
If you can't take a joke, then why are you here? Do you get off on looking at pictures of dead children? Do you enjoy seeing others in misery? You know what? Life sucks, then you die.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo8x6 View Post
Life sucks, then you die.
Nope...Denis Leary says it best:

Most people think, "Life sucks, and then you die." I disagree. I think life sucks. Then you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you feel bad about yourself. Then all of the sudden the cancer goes into remission, and then all of the sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And then, maybe, you die.

woohoo, post number 1000!

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-30-2009, 01:38 AM
geo8x6's Avatar
geo8x6
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1053
Male
Join Date: Dec 2008
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss408
Re: Smothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Nope...Denis Leary says it best:

Most people think, "Life sucks, and then you die." I disagree. I think life sucks. Then you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you feel bad about yourself. Then all of the sudden the cancer goes into remission, and then all of the sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And then, maybe, you die.

woohoo, post number 1000!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO