Terms of Service
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- Documenting Reality is a private web club and visiting this website or being a member is a priviledge, NOT a right.
- Documenting Reality has full liberty to choose its members. We reserve our rights to accept or reject any member signups, remove or banish any member from the site, grant and revoke any priviledges to members within the site without warning, prior notice or giving any reason and in anytime we find appropriate.
- Documenting Reality can anytime stop or suspend its services without prior notice.
- The information published in this website may be outdated or wrong in one way or another, so no information should be used without consulting it with a professional.
- All content sent to Documenting Reality by its members and visitors can be rejected, deleted, modified, edited by site administration.
- Legal rights of the content sent to Documenting Reality by its members or visitors belongs to Site administration when they are submitted to the site unless it is clearly mentioned otherwise in the submit page. Site visitors/members can not ask the submitted content to be removed or unpublished from the site later.
- All site visitors who visit this website are obligated to obey site rules & site agreement and respect site principals and goals.
Site visitor agrees that the use of Documenting Reality
's services is entirely at visitor's own risk. Documenting Reality
's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Documenting Reality
makes no guarantee of availability, continuity or quality of its service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Documenting Reality
's services. In no event will Documenting Reality
be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Documenting Reality
's services or any content thereon. Documenting Reality
reserves the right to publish, advertise, or make available on the world wide web any file or text you upload to our servers, as well as give permission for others to publish, advertise, or make available on the world wide web, any file or text you upload to our servers, at the sole discretion of the site owner.
This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record. Indemnity and Legal exemption
User agrees to indemnify and hold Documenting Reality
harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User's Files, messages or use of any other feature or service in this site. This expressly includes:
Legal Policy and Notice Documenting Reality
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images and files.
- Content submitted to the site by the user
- Other content in the site
- Communication with site administration
All rights of this website is reserved. This includes the rights to its name, domainname, trademark, concept, format, content, style, skin, code, database and every other element in this website. No part of this website, its content, name, applications, documents, programs, texts, design elements, images, posts, look, feel, atmosphere or format can be copied, shared, moved, published or used without prior and explicit consent of its Author.
Except where diligently implied, absolutely NO part of Documenting Reality
may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by site owner of Documenting Reality
and certified with written verification.