Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43
I Was There with Elisa Lam

I received an email today from a member of this forum who saw a comment I left on a YouTube video about having been a guest in the Cecil Hotel during the time that Elisa Lam's body was mysteriously decomposing up in the hotel's water tank. I was asked to join the site and share my story of the paranormal I experienced, peculiar things and people I noticed, as well as my photographs. I posted the following as a response to a thread that had already been started, but I wanted to start a new thread so that more people will see this.

"Hi there,

My name's Natalie Davis and I was a guest at the hotel during the time that Elisa Lam was in the hotel. I had a myriad of paranormal experiences, as well as pictures (of the hotel, and also a couple proving that I'm really who I'm saying I am and am not an internet troll). I had been having quite a few detailed conversations with someone about this via email, so rather than retyping everything, I'm going to copy and paste a bunch of things here, along with the link to my photos...

"Indeed! But yeah, the woman killed in my room was not killed by Unterweger or Ramirez. There have been a lot of mysterious deaths there and something like 16 suicides in the last ten years alone - all by jumping. Being a physical science major, I'm not quick to take on an idea that ghosts are killing people, but in this case, I just don't know. I really feel it could be possible - not actually physically attacking them I don't mean, but perhaps influencing their internal thought stream or something. A fellow psychic of mine had an interesting opinion after watching the video. He felt that the entity could not pass the threshold of the elevator for some reason and that it was luring Elisa out, and that every time she came back in, more and more of her mind had been manipulated - that it was coaxing her out, and that once she was beyond that threshold, it took control of her or convinced/tricked her into deciding it would be a good idea to climb up the fire escape and get into the water tank... He is a well renowned psychic and we read for each other sometimes... He is very gifted and his opinion is very credible to me. Oh, I'm sure you've heard the conspiracy theory about Elisa Lam spelled backwards being the name of the TB vaccine. Firstly, it's LAMELIZA (eliza, NOT elisa), and I also have an experience from the street from before she was found in regard to the TB outbreak... While walking out there in the night and I smoke about a pack a day so I have a horrible smoker's cough. I was walking past a group of homeless people who were setting up their sleeping bags for the night. I stopped and started hacking in front of them and they put their arms up over their faces and yelled, "GET THE FUCK AWAY! IF YOU HAVE TB, PNEUMONIA, STAPH, WHATEVER... IF YOU'RE COUGHING STAY THE FUCK AWAY! COVER YOUR MOUTH, BITCH! THE SHELTERS ARE FULL OF DISEASE, THAT'S WHY WE SLEEP ON THE STREET INSTEAD!" So, I believe the TB thing is a complete coincidence and something that people were already starting to spread around prior to the epidemic and that was before anyone knew what had happened to Elisa. And here's a copy of the story I sent you earlier,

"So, this is my story of how I got there and what happened... I was on a Greyhound returning from Texas and was laid over for three days in LA. If you Google Map the Greyhound Station for LA and the Cecil Hotel, you can see that it was about a 2mile walk. I was actually unaware that I was in Skid Row and, believe it or not, hoofed it all the way from the Greyhound to the Cecil. I had a laptop bag with me, and it was around 10pm when I started walking, alone. As I was walking, and getting really frustrated and nervous as the only "hotels" I could find were rent-by-the-hour and they wouldn't let me stay unless I had a "John," even though I offered to pay three times the hourly rate as I was desperate to get off the street. I continued walking and a black man in about 35ish or in his 40s walking a small dog approached me. He said his name was Lavelle and that he could lead me to a real hotel. I was extremely nervous about following a male stranger through the worst part of downtown LA, but didn't really have a choice as I would have not found the Cecil and would have continued to walk for miles up on miles before ever coming across a standard hotel. I probably would've ended up sleeping on the street. So I followed him and he led me to the Cecil. I bought him a Pepsi out of the machine in the lobby as a thank you and then he took off back to wherever he was living. He said that he worked in one of the factories in the Garment District. Any connection to him and Elisa's murder? I don't know. While I was checking in, a tall, white and rather obese man came up behind me and asked me a few peculiar questions... He wanted to know which floor I was going to stay on and how long I'd be there. I told him I didn't know as I hadn't checked in yet (I was waiting in line), and then sort of started ignoring him as I didn't want to answer those weird questions. After I checked in, he didn't check in after me. He turned around and walked out and left. Again, very strange. I never saw him again anywhere in the hotel and I don't think he was a guest. That night I went up to my room on the 9th floor, room 943. I remember precisely checking the radio alarm clock before getting in bed. It was set at a PM time and there's no way it could've accidentally gone off without someone moving the switch to "On" ...At approximately 1:43am, the radio alarm started blaring. I got up, thought it was odd that the switch had been moved, seemingly by itself, but was exhausted and just turned it off and went back to sleep. The next day I went down to the hotel's free continental waffle breakfast. I noticed some odd people... There were several strange looking characters that appeared to be men who were staying in the hotel alone. A couple of them seemed like they were gay, which didn't seem odd to me as "The Garment District," also known as "The Fashion District," has a high population of gay couples and stores that appear from their business names to be geared toward selling fashion items to gay men - not as odd as the things you see in San Francisco, but still of the same nature. I think one of them was called "Brit Boy Fashions" and the store next door to that was called "Buttons & Bows." Those were directly across the street. I never saw The Last Bookstore... The area was so seedy and every time I went outside, I'd get hustled by drug dealers. At one point, I needed to buy a few packs of cigarettes and had to walk several blocks to get to a convenient store. My white jacket had a fur top, and while I was walking, a black man pulled up in a white car and tried to purchase "services." I told him I was not a street girl and to fuck off. He continued following me in his car and kept pulling in closer and closer to the curb. I got scared that he might actually try to pull me into his car and so I ran down the block. There was a homeless man walking and I ran up to him, slid my arm in his and said, "Hey, I'm your date. Until I get to this store at the end of this block. I'm not a prostitute but I can't continue walking alone along here or I'm going to get hurt." He asked me if someone was following me or trying to hurt me. I told him that some guy in a white car was being a bit too persistent for my comfort even though I'd told him I was a tourist and not a call girl. The homeless guy then asked where I was staying and I said I was at the Cecil. He asked if I was allowed to have any guests in my room. I said no and just put up with it until I got to the store. He was also black and had a limp. He seemed like he may have had a mental illness and I think when he asked about me having guests, he meant it in that he could use a night not having to sleep on the concrete. I'm sure he was hoping to get lucky, too, but whatever. I said goodbye to him and thank you for walking me to the store. He told me to stay safe and get back before dark and kept walking in the direction he'd been going since I'd approached him. After getting my cigarettes and a package of tampons, I had to walk back alone. I pretty much bolted back in a near run. On every corner, a drug hustler would try to ask me what my fix was and if I wanted to pay in cash or make a "trade." So, that gives you an idea of how bad this area really is... So, continuing. I actually saw the British (or maybe Australian?) couple that has been seen in the YouTube videos complaining about the quality of the water. I didn't see them leaving, (or else I would've run into the news anchors, too) - I saw them arriving via airport shuttle. Anyway, back to the weird paranormal stuff... There was the radio alarm incident, but later that day while I was resting in my room, the hotel room phone rang and there was nothing on the other end but a crackling sound. I hung up and called down to the desk to ask if they'd tried to transfer a call to my room and they said no one had called for me. From the time I first checked in, I had a very uneasy feeling. This isn't exactly necessary to be mentioned, but I'm a professional psychic with certifications in "Certified Angel Therapy Practitioner," "Certified Angel Practitioner," "Certified Angel Card Reader," "Certified Advanced Angel Card and Tarot Reader," and "Certified Past Life Healer." I'm also an "Indigo Child" - you can look that up on Wikipedia for an explanation. At this time I knew nothing of the hotel's history so this was basically what they'd call a "double blind study," if it were a science experiment. When I had first entered the room, I walked over to the window and the first thought that came to my mind was, "Wow, if I wanted to kill myself, I could just open this window and jump." I backed away from the window and thought to myself, "Geez, Natalie. What the fuck are you thinking?!" At this point, looking back, I'm convinced that that thought was sort of "inserted" into my head. So now to the elevator... There's only one elevator in the whole hotel, so I was in that very same elevator that Ms. Lam had been in. For the most part, it was slow because people were pushing buttons from all 14 floors, so sometimes you'd have to wait about five minutes. However, once inside, after pressing the button to take me from floor 9 down to the lobby, it was generally fairly quick although there was a bit a of a pause before the doors would close because it's just an old machine - but only by maybe 10-15 seconds, and the door would close immediately. It would take a pause before the elevator would start moving, but the door closing was quick and normal. I spent a lot of time out front chain-smoking, but, because of that, I used the elevator quite a bit. Upon returning to my floor, I went into my room and decided to take a shower. When I turned on the tap, a brownish and quite red substance came out. I noticed that I could see what looked like blood cells... Round with a nucleus. I remember thinking, "Weird... The only way you'd be able to see blood cells without a microscope is if they've been so waterlogged that they've expanded enough to be visible to the naked eye." I went back downstairs and told the staff at the front desk. They told me that people frequently have bizarre visions in the hotel, even reporting seeing ghosts, but that when the staff goes to check it out, it's always gone by then and that when I got back up there whatever I thought I saw in the tub would be gone. When I got back up there, it wasn't gone. I ended up having to get a bunch of hotel wash clothes and towels to wipe up the residue in the bathtub. I then called my father on my cellphone and told him that I knew this sounded crazy, but that I thought that blood had come out of the tap. It looked like the videos on YouTube... Not a straight pouring of blood, but a reddish, brownish tint to the water. I turned the shower back on and let it run clear and then took a shower. After getting out, the only time I drank from the sink was once or twice to swallow some medication as I was buying bottled water from the machine down in the lobby, just because I prefer purified water in general. I don't remember any sort of bad taste, and the sink facet ran clear - it was the bathtub facet that the weird colored water came out of with what I still think was waterlogged, bloated blood cells. Fortunately, I'm not a very squeamish person as I went to medical school and had even thought to myself that if it was what I thought it was, the chlorine in the water was probably enough to sterilize it. Not that I wanted to drink it or anything, but I just wasn't horribly freaked out the way some of the other patrons have been. I thought that it was a bad sign, but I decided to just put it aside though as probably it was just part of whatever was weird about the place - I certainly would have never even dreamed that there was a deceased girl in the water tower above! Anyway, after my second day there, I just did not feel comfortable in there - in a sort of psychic, intuitive, gut feeling sort of way. I had also noticed that as intact as they've kept the hotel, my room had a different door than all the rest. It wasn't until I got home and found out about the place that I called down to public records and was told that a woman was strangled and then drowned in my tub many years ago - I called the hotel and asked if the door for 943 had at some point been kicked in and then replaced with a newer version. They sort of ho-hummed but said that it "might've" happened. After getting some more data from the local records on deaths, I found out that the approximate time of death for this woman was marked at 1:45am. Remember, the alarm clock went off by itself at 1:43am! While the staff wouldn't give me any information, they did tell me the hotel was circa 1927. I decided on my own that I thought the place was haunted and went ahead and started snapping pictures with my digital camera, trying to see if I could catch any "orbs." Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see any in the pictures I took. And then comes the next incident with the elevator, which was frightening enough that I went back outside to get out of there, chain smoked for a while again, and then took a cab back to the Greyhound station more than ten hours in advance because I just didn't want to be in there anymore - something just felt really wrong. This is what happened in the elevator... I left my room on floor 9 and went and pressed the elevator button to go down. It took a LONG time before the door finally opened. I went inside the elevator and pressed the "L" for lobby. The doors weren't closing and I waited, and waited, and then I noticed that I felt a "cold spot." I bolted out of the elevator and took the stairs all the way down to the lobby and then went to the desk and asked to check out. I went back up again using the stairs and got my belongings - in such a hurry that I accidentally left my iPod Nano in the room and lost it. I hoofed it back down the stairs with all my stuff, turned in my key, paid, and then asked them to call a cab to take me back to the Greyhound station. I noticed my iPod was gone when I was in the cab and I could've gone back and gotten it as I doubt the room had even been cleaned yet but I just didn't give a damn and wanted to get away from the place and never go back. When I finally got home - to Sacramento, I told my mom about the place and she went online and googled it. I was absolutely shocked to find out about the gruesome history. At this point however, the body hadn't been discovered yet. I don't think the body was decomposed enough yet for the water to come out black at that time. I dismissed the place as a fucked up, haunted hell and then never researched it again. A few months later, I was talking with my friend - a Penthouse Pet, Hustler Hunny and personal friend of mine from childhood who lives very close to the Cecil. I mentioned to her that I'd been nearby but hadn't had time to visit and that I'd been staying at The Cecil Hotel. She messaged me back and said, hey, have you seen all the stuff on the news about the dead girl that was in there in February? I was like, "WHAT?! I WAS STAYING THERE IN FEBRUARY!" I went on Google and found all the articles from the LA Times and was completely side swiped! What a horrible thing to happen and what a bizarre, BIZARRE thing that I'd been there! I only just saw the YouTube videos of Elisa Lam a couple days ago and then I decided that maybe I should tell someone about my experience. As I was going through them, I stumbled onto your video and decided to leave you that comment as I figured you seemed like someone knowledgeable, educated and interested in the case. So, here I am and that's my story."

Here's the link to my photo album:
http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Ea...ebruary%202013

To answer some of the most common questions I know I'm going to get... No, I didn't see Elisa Lam or meet her at any point. I don't know what room she stayed in, nor what floor she was on. I don't know if in the above I mentioned that there's only one elevator for the whole hotel, so I was in the exact same elevator she was in. The right side is condemned and boarded up so you can only get rooms on the left side. There also used to be a restaurant there that's also boarded up. I don't know why the right side is no longer in use, but it seemed mysterious to me..."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DavisPsychicCare For This Useful Post:
abgnoire, An_Empty_Memory, blancadon, Darkest Angel, FunkPumpkin, kayleesmama, okidoll, Pauliina, Pyramid_Head, Roccaleta, Tiffany32, vagabond
Old 11-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:59
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12233
Re: I Was There with Elisa Lam

Very bizarre! Thanks for sharing this story & glad u made it out of this nightmare ok.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Neo1130
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1110

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss286

Link is broken... :( Can't wait to see them!
Old 11-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
....you holdin?
Poster Rank:20
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 6149 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss27001

the pictures dont work... and, no offense, but i have a hard time trusting psychics so i find this whole story hard to believe....

Last edited by Kanda444; 11-09-2013 at 06:53 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
Anom Alley, DOLL, HTP, K9Grip, SoloJoey
Old 11-09-2013, 07:41 PM
DavisPsychicCare
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:3657
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

Here... Let me try again with the pics... Or, I'll just post them here.

^ Looking straight in from the front, just after passing through the automatic sliding doors

^The inside looks nice! Marble, alabaster sculptures, decorative lights and even a chandelier in one part - the check in desk is visible in the left side of this picture

^This is the old fashioned and intact front sign, Hollywood movie style - unfortunately, at one time a jumper/suicidal person landed on that when he flung himself from the window, according to the hotel's gruesome history... The billboard is still there regardless

^This photo was taken on Floor 9, looking down the hall. The stairs are behind me (not visible here), and the white doors you see lead to the public showers and bathrooms. They are not separated by gender, and this was a popular style of hotels in the early 20th century... "French European Style," - it was regarded as ritzy in its day. If you'd like your own bathroom and shower, you have to pay an additional $20, totaling $80 per night (not too expensive considering...) ... Did Elisa Lam have her own bathroom? Or did she use the public showers and restroom? I don't think that detail has ever been divulged...

^When you get off the elevator onto Floor 9, this is the first thing you see...

^After entering through the front doors, if you immediately turn left, there's a coffee shop - to the right is a boarded up restaurant that used to be part of the hotel along with another wing of floors with rooms, however, that's boarded up and sealed off too... All rooms are now only on the left wing with the one elevator... What happened on the right side? Why is that wing condemned?

^The original cement design outside the hotel from when it used to be called Hotel Cecil instead of it's new version, The Cecil Hotel (I have no idea when the name change was made)

^This is the view from outside before entering through the automatic sliding front doors. You can see the trash can on the right which has an ashtray atop it, and on the right, some thing-a-ma-bob where the security guard stands at night

^The open door to the right of the magazine rack leads to the elevator... The only elevator in the whole hotel, thus, the location seen in Ms. Elisa Lam's video - before going up to the floors where the rooms are, there is L for the bottom lobby and "2" for the second floor you see above, which is where continental breakfast is served each morning

^Looking out the window from Room 943 straight down (Floor 9) - there is no screen... The window can be opened so that one could either climb out onto the fire escape ladder which is to the right (not visible in this shot), or, you could just go ahead and jump if you wanted - why is there no screen or bars?

^In this image you can see a view of what it looks like from the doorway inward (the bedside lamp wasn't on but the overhead light was on and the window was open - still, it's eerily dark... It didn't seem to matter how much attention was put into adjusting the lights and curtains, the place always had a pervasive darkness)... Here you can see my computer on the nightstand - as well as that it is the same computer as in the second to last picture in this album... Proof that I was actually there and that this isn't some internet troll scam - I wanted to provide a few photos as evidence, although unfortunately the picture of myself in the mirror is not very clear - however, I did pose in the same clothing and took a similar picture in my own home bathroom... I am the person in the image of the mirror, these are my photos and I am a real person that was there in the hotel during the Elisa Lam tragedy

^In this picture, I was attempting catch "orbs," however now I wish I had taken a clearer picture of where you can see that the door for room 943 is different from the other doors along this hallway... The stairs were behind me in this picture and the elevator is just barely visible as it's halfway down the aisle

^One of the original alabaster sculptures in the main lobby in the first few feet of entering from the front... I'm assuming the Black Dahlia saw this very sculpture, as did Elisa Lam... What happened to them and why?!

^Me - taking a picture of myself in my room... Trying to catch "orbs" - can you see any? I'm not an expert in how a camera flash in a mirror ought to look - the bar on the left is a stability pole as the hotel was "proofed" for earthquakes when built since it sits along the San Andreas Fault line - note my outfit... Black yoga pants and a tan sweater that's roomy and hangs down quite a bit in the front with a loose slouch neck. I have long, medium brown hair of a long length

^My bathroom - I had to pay an extra $20 as the hotel's European style has public showers and bathrooms on each floor. If you've seen any of the YouTube videos of what the water looked like when it came out of the facet... Reddish brown... Well, this was one of the facets in which it came out like that. In fact, after seeing the YouTube video, I'm quite frankly curious as to whether the footage was taken from this same bathroom - they sure look identical! Again, for those not following, this is room 943 on the 9th floor

^The front door to Room 943... Different and updated from the other doors which are intact to the original design - my door was "updated" as it had been kicked down because someone had been murdered in there and the assailant fled out the fire escape leaving the door deadlocked. I don't know how long this woman was strangled and drowned in the tub before being discovered, but the room certainly had an "air" about it... In my opinion, it felt as though her spirit was still lingering in this room... This incident occurred over twenty years ago

^Here you can see a picture I just took while creating this album of my computer - the same silver computer that's visible on the nightstand in the previous image that shows a view from looking in through the doorway (my computer is on the nightstand in that image) - once again, the purpose of this is to prove that yes, I was actually there and that this isn't some internet troll scam - I'm trying to provide a few photos although unfortunately they aren't the clearest (at the time I wasn't ever planning on having to post these in regard to someone's death, I might add), but yes, these are my photos and I am a real person that was there in the hotel during the Elisa Lam tragedy

^And lastly, a picture of me - in my own home in my bathroom, wearing the same tan top with the low slung drapey neck and the length that reaches down past my waist. You can see my hair is the same (a bit longer now), but medium brown, straight and long, and I have the same black pants on as in the photo earlier in this album where I took a picture of myself in the mirror - there are a few other items, such as in that picture I had my pink, leather travel bag slung around me, and in another photo in this album you can see the edge of my red computer bag with its black handles - these things are packed up in the garage in boxes for luggage, but I will be adding photos of these to this album soon, too, to continue to provide proof that I am the person in the blurry mirror image and yes, these are my photos and I was one of the guests in The Cecil Hotel in February 2013 during the mysterious and tragic death of Elisa Lam. RIP and may this horrible place be torn down... There is no reason to continue to do business in a place where so many people have died so horribly, where there is paranormal activity and perhaps even some sort of demonic activity... It is my hope that this place will one day be bulldozed so that a monument can be erected in memory of all the people who have lost their lives in this creepy place :'(
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DavisPsychicCare For This Useful Post:
abgnoire, blancadon, cupcake725, dolbored, FunkPumpkin, Kanda444, Kelseecat65, NoelPuppet, okidoll, Pyramid_Head, susanmarie79, Tiffany32, TwistedSisterr, vagabond, Vorgrus, Wage
Old 11-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
....you holdin?

Activity Longevity
15/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss27001

thanks for the pics!
Old 11-09-2013, 07:56 PM
DavisPsychicCare
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

No prob. It took a long-ass time to upload them though and Photobucket sucks! :p
The Following User Says Thank You to DavisPsychicCare For This Useful Post:
Tiffany32
Old 11-09-2013, 07:57 PM
DavisPsychicCare
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

I have a really overwhelming desire to go back to that place for some reason...
The Following User Says Thank You to DavisPsychicCare For This Useful Post:
Tiffany32
Old 11-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
....you holdin?

Activity Longevity
15/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss27001

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisPsychicCare View Post
I have a really overwhelming desire to go back to that place for some reason...
like it's the Overlook?
Old 11-09-2013, 10:45 PM
DavisPsychicCare
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

No... More like I want to sense the presence of the entities again to try and figure out more about them.
Documenting Reality > Topics of Interest & Research > Conspiracy Theories & The Paranormal

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum