Go Back  

Selma House Norristown Pa 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 06-25-2015, 12:57 AM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male
Join Date: Feb 2014
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

outside pics

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
452276516_640.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johndoe1112 For This Useful Post:
nanigodsmum, Xfactor
  #2  
Old 06-25-2015, 05:44 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7205
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

No way would I step foot in that house, l haunted or not!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2015, 11:29 PM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male
Join Date: Feb 2014
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCPlum View Post
No way would I step foot in that house, l haunted or not!
to be honest the reason i haven't went to take pictures yet is because i can't get anyone to go with me. i went in the day time and it was scary as fuck i can't amagine how crazy it's going to be at night. let me add as i was walking up the second floor i felt something, not touching me but it was like something dark i knew i was the only one there but i felt like something else was with me. i might go tonight but i'm procrastinating so if not than defentely tomorrow

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-26-2015, 01:45 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7205
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe1112 View Post
to be honest the reason i haven't went to take pictures yet is because i can't get anyone to go with me. i went in the day time and it was scary as fuck i can't amagine how crazy it's going to be at night. let me add as i was walking up the second floor i felt something, not touching me but it was like something dark i knew i was the only one there but i felt like something else was with me. i might go tonight but i'm procrastinating so if not than defentely tomorrow
It looks scary enough in the daytime.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-26-2015, 01:52 AM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male
Join Date: Feb 2014
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCPlum View Post
It looks scary enough in the daytime.
i'm going in 10 minutes if i make out i will post pics

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johndoe1112 For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier, LadyCPlum
  #6  
Old 06-27-2015, 12:06 AM
BryanXavier's Avatar
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4834 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13022
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe1112 View Post
i'm going in 10 minutes if i make out i will post pics
Post em. Looks like a classic house. Any history on it?

__________________
You are just being confused by the creamy goodness of the potatoes and cream and butter. - Viking64 (2009-2016)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-27-2015, 02:53 PM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male
Join Date: Feb 2014
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
Post em. Looks like a classic house. Any history on it?
They block my entrance and its been raining all fucking week. Im going back with a screwdriver but I got to be careful because there is a apartment complex litterly right next to the house so no photos yet but soon

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2015, 05:44 PM
BryanXavier's Avatar
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4834 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13022
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe1112 View Post
They block my entrance and its been raining all fucking week. Im going back with a screwdriver but I got to be careful because there is a apartment complex litterly right next to the house so no photos yet but soon
Cool - I watched the video but (no disrespect) it's always a bunch of malarkey.

I just want to see the interior of a nice old house. I dig abandoned homes and re-imagining what they looked like in their glory.

__________________
You are just being confused by the creamy goodness of the potatoes and cream and butter. - Viking64 (2009-2016)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
Mike41793
  #9  
Old 06-30-2015, 01:06 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post

I just want to see the interior of a nice old house. I dig abandoned homes and re-imagining what they looked like in their glory.
THIS!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
  #10  
Old 07-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Mike41793
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4313
Join Date: May 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42
Re: Selma House Norristown Pa

Did you ever get pics of the inside? I work in North Wales, PA, the town over from Norristown :)

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO