Go Back  

Abandoned Storage-Bunker, Very Old 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 03-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Softballmama13's Avatar
Softballmama13
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:183
female
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5301
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
Read it again dumdum! This is an area for all those very old photo's. Most of these pictures will be in black and white yet they don't necessarily have to be. Basically anything old and death related goes here. And for someone with such a high post rate you sure don't know the sections very well. If your going to point out other peoples fault's please do your research before pointing the finger! (Stupid fuck) lol
Ahh.... I was waiting for someone to complain about my comment. Sweetheart, you are correct in the fact that it says the pic's DON"T have to be black and white,just old and DEATH RELATED. Hmmm...I saw pic's that looked like they were maybe from the 70's,which isn't that old, and I saw NOTHING death related! So to me, having been on this site for sometime now, with A high post rate as you say, was A DISAPOINTING thread, which WASTED my time when I could have been looking at A post which another member has posted that IS worth my time!! And your showing how truly young and immature you must be by calling name's. Shame on you!!

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Softballmama13:
Pig_fucker
  #12  
Old 03-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2232
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballmama13 View Post
Ahh.... I was waiting for someone to complain about my comment. Sweetheart, you are correct in the fact that it says the pic's DON"T have to be black and white,just old and DEATH RELATED. Hmmm...I saw pic's that looked like they were maybe from the 70's,which isn't that old, and I saw NOTHING death related! So to me, having been on this site for sometime now, with A high post rate as you say, was A DISAPOINTING thread, which WASTED my time when I could have been looking at A post which another member has posted that IS worth my time!! And your showing how truly young and immature you must be by calling name's. Shame on you!!
First of all you wasted more time writing your comment then actually looking at the pictures. Takes 3 seconds to see what the pictures are like if you don't like just click back! But no you complain about me wasting your time and you comment and comment again so you obviously have allot of time on your hands so shut the hell and don't complain! And again it does not have to be death related. And they are not from the 70's and I wont even bother wasting time trying to get more info about the pics for someone who complains about their time being wasted. A bunker is death related what do you think a bunker is? A bunker is a defensive military fortification designed to protect people from falling bombs or other attacks so it is death related. And the name calling please bitch! Your hoping for death related pics and your offend by a common insult and shame me about it? And you think because you been on this site for such a while you know it all. And don't tell me "I never claimed to know it all" because your sure acting like it you old immature brat! And what do you know the moderator liked my post! Shame to the fact your very stupid...

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Pig_fucker:
Softballmama13
  #13  
Old 03-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Usotsuki's Avatar
Usotsuki
Offline:
❌ Perra del Mal ❌
Poster Rank:626
Last time I checked: female
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss892
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Amazing stuff, old houses really fascinate me

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Usotsuki For This Useful Post:
Pig_fucker
  #14  
Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Softballmama13's Avatar
Softballmama13
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:183
female
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5301
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Calm down, I am sorry I hurt your feeling's for not liking your thread. It's o.k., I will go on looking at other thread's and so will you. Please don't get so butt hurt over someone not liking what you post. It is A free world, and I am entitled to my oppinion. Just try harder next time, that's all.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Softballmama13:
Pig_fucker
  #15  
Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2232
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballmama13 View Post
Is your name A description of what you enjoy in life?? PIG FUCKER!! Kinda says it all.
lol, goes to show how you lost the argument! Trying to attack my user name lol And for someone who complains about my post wasting their time you sure contradict yourself by replying allot. Pig fucker as an insult to cops! No but it's really sad how you have to attack a user name because you got no argument. Let me do like you let me go down to your level! Softballmama13? Your soft because your a pussy and ball because you wish you had at least one because you were never sure about your sexuality and mama as in you never had one or you're a mama which I really would feel bad for the kids. And 13 for bad luck! Want to be immature lets be immature.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2232
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballmama13 View Post
Calm down, I am sorry I hurt your feeling's for not liking your thread. It's o.k., I will go on looking at other thread's and so will you. Please don't get so butt hurt over someone not liking what you post. It is A free world, and I am entitled to my opinion. Just try harder next time, that's all.
I like how you changed your whole reply after I replied to what you previously said to try and make me look like an idiot lol Your so stupid. Gladly it still says a little of your original post in my reply. Sneaky fuck. You 2 faced bitch!

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
lukeeec
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4840
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

3rd picture...... bunker still contains a pair of legs.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Pig_fucker's Avatar
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2232
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeeec View Post
3rd picture...... bunker still contains a pair of legs.
Hows the beer?

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
carkees's Avatar
carkees
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:177
definately female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5517
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

I guess one could collect some nice memorabilia there.
Did you not find any dead bodies?

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Spitfire Dynamo's Avatar
Spitfire Dynamo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1469
Female
Join Date: Apr 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss238
Re: (Abandoned Storage-Bunker) "Very Old"

I would love to walk around down there; such interesting things.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO