Go Back  

Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 03-12-2014, 12:58 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
agreed. I think all confiscated drugs like heroin and krokodil should be handed over with the necessary "paraphernalia" to all lifers and death row inmates and be completely unregulated
Bombs away....... prison population down, confiscated drugs gone.....
I would go along with you on the krokodil. It's a brutal death

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
  #22  
Old 03-12-2014, 04:10 PM
TwistedSisterr's Avatar
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Join Date: Apr 2013
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I would go along with you on the krokodil. It's a brutal death
and then deny them medical attention
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this week

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #23  
Old 03-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

I hate seeing such shitty humans procreating...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #24  
Old 03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss23598
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
I feel so sorry for that little girl
the mother is a junkie and I have no sympathy for junkies AT ALL. You choose heroin over your child the moment you take that first hit....
Heroin kills, and Im glad it does.
Harsh




I feel for both in this situation.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
  #25  
Old 03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
TwistedSisterr's Avatar
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Join Date: Apr 2013
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Harsh




I feel for both in this situation.
I know its harsh, but right now I SUPPORT AND RAISE 2 kids that ARENT MINE because of shit like this.... the junkie mother.... overdoses, cops, investigations, funerals..... IM DONE having sympathy.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles
  #26  
Old 03-12-2014, 10:11 PM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
and then deny them medical attention
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this week
Some creatures in prison don't even deserve the krokodil. They might escape reality.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
  #27  
Old 03-12-2014, 10:13 PM
TwistedSisterr's Avatar
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Join Date: Apr 2013
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Some creatures in prison don't even deserve the krokodil. They might escape reality.
mmmhmmm, your right, thats where the euthanization list of pits come in handy.... turn'em loose in prisons i say

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Hobbslefthand's Avatar
Hobbslefthand
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:615
Malevolent
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss914
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Hope they get the help they need to continue being a family. The mum needs to realise that she is stealing her daughter's childhood from her.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbslefthand For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, TwistedSisterr, winvens
  #29  
Old 03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
Megamel29's Avatar
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4946168.html

'Nodding Mother' Loses Child; Girl In Viral Video Removed From Home (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

A child seen in a viral video trying to wake her mother on a Philadelphia bus as the woman appears to drift in and out of consciousness has been removed from the home by the city's Department of Human Services, local media reports.

The little girl is currently in the care of her godparents, according to WPVI.

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Officials believe the 26-year-old woman may have been on drugs at the time the video was filmed and may be doing what's known as a "heroin nod."

No one on the bus called police for help. But after the video was posted on Facebook, a public outcry led to an official investigation and the child's removal from the home.

"I FUCKING HOPE ALL YOU SKUMBAGS OUT THERE ARE FUCKING HAPPY," a woman believed to be the mother wrote on Facebook, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. "I JUST LOST THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO ME ALL BECAUSE PPL THINK BEFORE THEY OPEN THERE MOUTHS!"

The woman's name hasn't been released because she wasn't charged with a crime. However, she does have a record with convictions for theft, disorderly conduct and promoting prostitution while being an inmate in a house of correction, the Daily News says.


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, winvens
  #30  
Old 03-14-2014, 03:50 PM
TwistedSisterr's Avatar
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Join Date: Apr 2013
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4946168.html

'Nodding Mother' Loses Child; Girl In Viral Video Removed From Home (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

A child seen in a viral video trying to wake her mother on a Philadelphia bus as the woman appears to drift in and out of consciousness has been removed from the home by the city's Department of Human Services, local media reports.

The little girl is currently in the care of her godparents, according to WPVI.

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Officials believe the 26-year-old woman may have been on drugs at the time the video was filmed and may be doing what's known as a "heroin nod."

No one on the bus called police for help. But after the video was posted on Facebook, a public outcry led to an official investigation and the child's removal from the home.

"I FUCKING HOPE ALL YOU SKUMBAGS OUT THERE ARE FUCKING HAPPY," a woman believed to be the mother wrote on Facebook, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. "I JUST LOST THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO ME ALL BECAUSE PPL THINK BEFORE THEY OPEN THERE MOUTHS!"

The woman's name hasn't been released because she wasn't charged with a crime. However, she does have a record with convictions for theft, disorderly conduct and promoting prostitution while being an inmate in a house of correction, the Daily News says.

what? your heroin? Cuz it sure wasnt your daughter bitch!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO