Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Young Children Forced to Live in Bathtub

The neighbors and friends knew about this and let it go on before reporting it to police!

Police Say Children Suffered Horrible Abuse

ALBUQUERQUE -- A young mother is behind bars after police say they found her two children were forced to stay in the bathtub, beaten and starved.

Neighbors called police because they said they just couldn't take it anymore. Two little girls were found naked inside a bathtub with broken bones and starving stomachs and their mother told police it's her boyfriend's fault.

A neighbor said, "She said you could see the bones, the rib cage." The neighbor wanted to remain anonymous, but said neighbors called officials after they saw the daughters and were just stunned. "I just don't understand how a mother could allow somebody to do this to their children,” she said.

Neighbors said the two little girls were always kept in the bathroom. They ate there. They slept there. And even when friends tried to help by offering them beds, they were turned down.

According to police, the two little girls were taken to the hospital, where officials said they are being treated for black eyes, broken ribs, a fractured skull, burns, cuts and chunks of hair pulled out their heads.

The girl's mother, 19-year-old Roberta Marquez-Chavez, told police she didn't report her boyfriend, because she's afraid of him.

And neighbors said something needs to be done. One neighbor said, "I think he needs to be punished for what he's done. No human being deserves this kind of abuse. Especially children."

Read more: http://www.koat.com/news/30070197/de...#ixzz1idpzlFUP

Found a second part to this story:

Police Search For Man Accused Of Child Abuse
Jesus Acosta-Contrerra, 28, Accused Of Beating, Starving Girlfriend's Daughters

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Police in Albuquerque continue their search for the man who they said is accused of beating, starving and forcing her girlfriend's children to live in the bathtub.

Officers said 28-year-old Jesus Acosta-Contrerra was last seen Friday when a neighbor called police about the abused children.

The neighbor, Richelle Hubler, said she didn't waste any time calling the authorities after the girls' mother, Roberta Marquez-Chavez, asked her to hide the three girls in her apartment.

"She told me just to make them stay in the room," Hubler said. "(Two of the girls) had two black eyes, a big gash on the nose. (They were) 2-year-old and 3-year-old, you could tell the nose was broken."

Hubler said it was the first time she saw the girls, because she thought the couple only had an 11-month-old child. Hubler said the eldest girl, age 5, told her what happened when they asked for something to eat.

"Her voice was very, very low, and she goes, 'My dad said, no eat, no food. He got mad, and started hitting me and my sister,’" Hubler said.

Hubler said she has a message for the couple.

"Roberta, too, you had plenty of chances to let those kids be free and call the cops on him. I hope you guys get what you guys deserve, and I hope you find Jesus," Hubler said.

Marquez-Chavez told police she never reported her children's injuries because she was afraid of Acosta-Contrerra.

The three girls are still in the hospital in New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department custody, authorities said. The department said it will decide within the week if it will start the process to permanently place the girls in state custody.

Read more: http://www.koat.com/news/30084390/de...#ixzz1idtZ4WKo

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Dragonlady66
Old 01-06-2012, 07:27 AM
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7486
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss15
Re: Young Children Forced to Live in Bathtub

I doubt the mother was totally innocent in this, you are ALWAYS able to do something in a situation like this.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:33 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

totally innocent? bitch isnt innocent one bit. she is just as guilty if not moreso than the bf.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
juanmigual, puppylove08
Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 412

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61169

poor kids.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Children Found in Bathtub Starved, Beaten

Quote:
ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Neighbors say two children were saved from their abusive mother and her boyfriend.

The neighbors say the two young girls were starving, had black eyes, broken bones, and one had a knife wound.

A neighbor found the five and three year old girls naked in a bathtub, where she thinks they were living. She did not want to identify herself.

"You could see their bones, you could see the bruising on their face and at that moment, I got an awful feeling to where I couldn't even concentrate on looking at them anymore," said the neighbor. She said she hadn't seen the young kids for at least six months and they looked nothing like that before.

The woman and her friend called police the mother, Roberta Marquez-Chavez. Marquez-Chavez was arrested and booked on two counts of child abuse resulting in great bodily harm.

According to the police report, she blamed her boyfriend, Jesus, for injuring them.

The young kids were taken to the hospital and both had distended stomachs because they were malnourished. Police say one of the girls said Jesus cut her head with a knife. She had a fractured skull along with multiple broken ribs, a burn, and rope marks from being tied up.

The other girl's injuries were a broken arm, broken ribs and a chunk of her hair had been pulled out.

Marquez-Chavez told police she didn't get treatment for the kids because she was afraid of Jesus.

The neighbors say that's no excuse.

After calling police, another neighbor says Marquez-Chavez came to her and told her to hide the kids. Marquez-Chavez then took off to dodge police, unsuccessfully.

"Me and my daughter go over there a lot and I've never seen those kids. Never heard anything. Never, nothing. But about three weeks ago I went over there and seen her oldest daughter go to the bedroom, to the bathroom, and then back. and I said 'who's that?' and she said 'that's my sisters daughter, don't tell Jesus that you seen her though,'" said neighbor Richelle Hubler.

Marquez-Chavez was still behind bars Christmas Eve, on a 100-thousand dollar cash surety.

Police are still searching for her boyfriend, Jesus.
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.krqe.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=null"><param value="http://www.krqe.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=null" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSizeArray=1x1000,2x40,3x1000& adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fpfadx% 2Flin%2Ekrqe%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext %2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%25pos%25%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3Dchil dren%2Dfound%2Dstarved%2Dbeaten%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25% 3Bsz%3D%25size%25%3Bord%3D491599455475807170%3Fran d%3D%25rand%25&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekrqe%2Ecom%2 Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5 FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D23405063&img=http%3A% 2F%2Fmedia2%2Ekrqe%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2011%2F12%2F 24%2FChildren%5Ffound%5Fstarved81287bf2%2D1f37%2D4 686%2D8f25%2Dd0d08b207f6a0000%5F20111224222544%5F6 40%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekrqe%2Ecom %2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2Fchildren%2Dfound%2Dstarved %2Dbeaten&category=local&title=Children%20found%20 starved%20and%20beaten&oacct=dpsdpskrqe,dpsglobal& ovns=fim&headline=Children%20found%20starved%2C%20 beaten&toggleVideoCode=3" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object><p style="width:320px"><a href="http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/children-found-starved-beaten">Children found starved, beaten: krqe.com</a></p>

ORIGINAL STORY

Old 01-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20