Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497
You Should Have Listened to Farrakhan

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KR6mPgSxPtY&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KR6mPgSxPtY&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

It looks like Obama's Ghetto pass might be revoked.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:25 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: You Should Have Listened to Farrakhan

Why even post this bullshit? You looking to stir shit in here between different races? If you were smart, you'd know there is no such thing as the Black Panther Party anymore because they're all dead or being held as political prisoners with no chance of release.

The Panthers were never racist either. Panthers had dealings with many other non-black activist and even spawned the White Panthers, a far-left, anti-racist, White American group in "68". Read a little instead of looking at so much Youtube. The Black Panthers no longer exist! So who are these clowns.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:225
Male

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

Malik Zulu Shabazz (born Paris Lewis in 1968) is an American attorney and the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party. He is a frequent guest on television talk shows, such as Face the Nation, Meet the Press, The O'Reilly Factor, and Hannity.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

The New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose formal name is the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, is a U.S.-based black political organization founded in Dallas, Texas in 1989. Despite its name, NBPP is not an official successor to the Black Panther Party.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

believe that should clear it up,, they are different groups lol me thinks thats the last time hes gona be on any TV shows!

Old 04-01-2011, 10:54 PM
ctxkt69
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:573
i have a 8==>

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1056

definately could spark an e-race riot

The rebel condition is that "the Gadhafi brigades and forces withdraw from inside and outside Libyan cities to give freedom to the Libyan people to choose," said Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, head of the opposition's interim governing council. "The world will see that they will choose freedom."
I don't understand what is so hard to get about the middle east needing a peacefull ally. the middle east is like a ticking time bomb that only continues to become more unstable. as the years are going by we are reaching a new chapter in terrorism all around the world that only gets more brutal as the world watches and does nothing. if world peace is what we want then we need to continue to promote peace by supporting a democratic environment with freedom to whomever desires it. if a government is going to threaten to kill peaceful demonstrators that only desire freedom and democracy then I say he makes martyrs out of a people that had the same ideas our country men and women had when we broke free from tyranny to establish our constitutional rights. freedom is worth fighting for and I'm proud to be an american.

my two cents

Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 PM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40859

The great irony of the whole Black Panther thing is that these guys hate themselves and 'black' people in general more than those that are supposedly 'oppressing' them. They definitely wouldn't go back the the 'Mother Land' if given the chance... that's for damn sure! If 'Amerika' is so terrible then Africa must be better... right? Fuck no! They'd be picking diamonds out of a river in Sierra Leon with their big toes cut off and an AK-47 to their back... not driving a late model Cadillac with big, shiny rims and getting free food every month courtesy of their fellow citizen's tax money like they do here in the states.

Oh... and yes... Obama is an Uncle Tom... towing the line of the status quo

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:53 AM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

I just thought it was amusing how the same people that lauded Obama and pushed for him to be elected, not really knowing how he would act, are now turning against him.