Go Back  

You Can Pretend to Shoot Trayvon Martin 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 05-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=rob666;2930217]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
The new medical reports on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case tell us a lot. And it is not just for what they find, but also what they don’t find.
First, the reports provide striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin, and that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. Martin’s injuries were two-fold: broken skin on his knuckles and the fatal gunshot wound.
Zimmerman’s injuries involved: a fractured nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.
It takes considerable force to break the skin on multiple knuckles. The large range of injuries on Zimmerman indicates that the Martin’s attack was prolonged. But here is what is missing: where are the injuries to Zimmerman’s hands? Where are the bruises on Martin’s face or other parts of his body? The evidence paints a picture where Martin was the only person landing blows.
The broken skin on Martin’s knuckles and Zimmerman’s wounds obviously provide some justification for self-defense. But if Zimmerman is to have justifiably used self-defense, he can’t have provoked Martin’s attack.
The affidavit filed by the prosecutor against Zimmerman was extremely weak and had many glaring omissions. It does not answer the most crucial question: Who attacked whom? All it states is: “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” “Confronted” does not mean “provoked” or “assaulted.” It may mean that Zimmerman merely followed Martin and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood.
Surely Zimmerman had the right to investigate a strange person in his neighborhood. But, in any case, Zimmerman simply asking Martin why he was in the neighborhood doesn’t give Martin the right to start striking him or pounding his head into the concrete sidewalk.
Simple words do not justify hitting someone.
Anyway, it appears that Zimmerman didn’t even question Martin. The 911 tape of Zimmerman reporting a strange person in the area indicates that Zimmerman didn’t even try to ask Martin a question.
When the police operator told Zimmerman “we don’t need you to do that [following Martin],” Zimmerman appears to have stopped following Martin and agreed to go to where the police would be arriving.
The medical evidence implies that Zimmerman did not physically attack Martin and thus there was no justification for Martin to start hitting Zimmerman.


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1vPT2OVUh[/quote




I can't believe you'd throw up a Fox News Editorial as a link , I guess that kind of tells the story doesn't it?
NBC reported that the only injury to Trevon other the the gunshot was "a quarter-inch to one-eighth inch abrasion on the fourth finger in the ring area."
Hmmmmm.
Got any facts to add or are you just going to criticize other posters as usual?

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-21-2012, 03:54 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: You Can Pretend to Shoot Trayvon Martin

People still give a shit about this?

The guy who lies dead is a gangbanger druggie piece of shit, why should the world care?

OH CUZ HE IS BLACK!

Not a single fuck is given.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
JoshuaR, Oswald2001
  #63  
Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=Zambini;2931014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

Got any facts to add or are you just going to criticize other posters as usual?
Only facts I have is that other Media outlets have a different version of the Medical report, and a different tone as well.

Its quite a difference between the way Fox described the injury to the Knuckles, and how much force it takes to do that to "multiple" knuckles, and the NBC version which describes a very small abrasion to ONE knuckle.

I guess I feel its pretty bad that even media outlets are taking sides in this, and not even agreeing on the medical report.

Oh, and I almost forgot........ Rupert Murdoch is a sleazy piece of shit IMHO, his newspapers in the UK were actively hacking people, and some of his top people were criminally charged as a result.
The whole thing has exposed him for who and what he is, and the lengths he will go to in order to portray his views and silence his enemy's.
Fox sucks.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
Oswald2001
  #64  
Old 05-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=rob666;2932468]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post

Only facts I have is that other Media outlets have a different version of the Medical report, and a different tone as well.

Its quite a difference between the way Fox described the injury to the Knuckles, and how much force it takes to do that to "multiple" knuckles, and the NBC version which describes a very small abrasion to ONE knuckle.

I guess I feel its pretty bad that even media outlets are taking sides in this, and not even agreeing on the medical report.

Oh, and I almost forgot........ Rupert Murdoch is a sleazy piece of shit IMHO, his newspapers in the UK were actively hacking people, and some of his top people were criminally charged as a result.
The whole thing has exposed him for who and what he is, and the lengths he will go to in order to portray his views and silence his enemy's.
Fox sucks.
So you are on Trayvon Martins side?

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-22-2012, 09:52 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=Zambini;2933091]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

So you are on Trayvon Martins side?
I don't have all the information..... I can't be on a side if I don't know all the facts..... All I've read so far has been conjecture and strategically leaked information.

Right now from the limited information that has come out IMHO it wasn't racially motivated, and Zimmerman could have been overzealous and outside of his bounds as a watchman..... But I don't know.

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Oswald2001
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10548
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=rob666;2934398]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post

I don't have all the information..... I can't be on a side if I don't know all the facts..... All I've read so far has been conjecture and strategically leaked information.

Right now from the limited information that has come out IMHO it wasn't racially motivated, and Zimmerman could have been overzealous and outside of his bounds as a watchman..... But I don't know.

You need to spend some time in and around The 'Hood to see the Tampon Martin types.

They are as plentiful as grains of sand at the beach.

Better yet, live around them long enough to have them cost you $40,000-$50,000 or more.

Or get mugged or have family members killed.

You'll cut the crap soon enough.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
rob666
  #67  
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=rob666;2934398]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post

I don't have all the information..... I can't be on a side if I don't know all the facts..... All I've read so far has been conjecture and strategically leaked information.

Right now from the limited information that has come out IMHO it wasn't racially motivated, and Zimmerman could have been overzealous and outside of his bounds as a watchman..... But I don't know.
That's a good answer, I feel the same.

I will say this, I have a CWP and since I carry I have an extra duty to avoid conflict, to remove myself from the situation and not to let it escalate to the point where I have to use it.
I assume a lot of responsibility for carrying, and as soon as you think you are Billy Bad Ass overconfidence and trouble are hand in hand.


It appears Zimmerman didn't do that, he pursued Martin, after calling it in. Big mistake.

Hell, you follow a dog around and try and stare it down and he'll react negatively, I would too so I'm sure Martin did.

Zimmerman should have never pursued Martin, especially while carrying a weapon, he should have called it in then let it go, he's not a cop.

I'm not saying it's all on Zimmerman, there is no doubt there was a struggle, but Zimmerman KNEW he was armed and if a struggle broke out he had a gun, if Martin had a gun then it was going to get real ugly real quick, when two people pull guns things escalate dramatically 100 fold.

Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, he knew he could make a tense situation much worse. He might have stand your ground, but that is designed for when you are attacked, not in this situation when you are playing cop.

Just my 2 cents

Oswald, sometimes you make sense, but not everyone is a nail that needs a hammer.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, rob666
  #68  
Old 05-24-2012, 12:57 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=Oswald2001;2934487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post


You need to spend some time in and around The 'Hood to see the Tampon Martin types.

They are as plentiful as grains of sand at the beach.

Better yet, live around them long enough to have them cost you $40,000-$50,000 or more.

Or get mugged or have family members killed.

You'll cut the crap soon enough.
Bro, there are criminal assholes in every Nation on Earth, black people don't have the monopoly..... If you had someone do something evil to you, I can kind of understand why you'd be pissed, but judging a whole race of people based on its worst few is just plain wrong.

If their costing you so much money, why don't you just move to a better neighborhood? There are neighborhoods around my area that I don't go to, and they are black & white...... Crackheads and dealers come in all colors, they'll both stab you for 2 dollars..... I stay the fuck away, and I have no problems.

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: You Can Pretend to Shoot Trayvon Martin

why do quotes look so fucked up?.. or is it just my computer?

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-24-2012, 01:03 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=Zambini;2934725]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

That's a good answer, I feel the same.

I will say this, I have a CWP and since I carry I have an extra duty to avoid conflict, to remove myself from the situation and not to let it escalate to the point where I have to use it.
I assume a lot of responsibility for carrying, and as soon as you think you are Billy Bad Ass overconfidence and trouble are hand in hand.


It appears Zimmerman didn't do that, he pursued Martin, after calling it in. Big mistake.

Hell, you follow a dog around and try and stare it down and he'll react negatively, I would too so I'm sure Martin did.

Zimmerman should have never pursued Martin, especially while carrying a weapon, he should have called it in then let it go, he's not a cop.

I'm not saying it's all on Zimmerman, there is no doubt there was a struggle, but Zimmerman KNEW he was armed and if a struggle broke out he had a gun, if Martin had a gun then it was going to get real ugly real quick, when two people pull guns things escalate dramatically 100 fold.

Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, he knew he could make a tense situation much worse. He might have stand your ground, but that is designed for when you are attacked, not in this situation when you are playing cop.

Just my 2 cents

Oswald, sometimes you make sense, but not everyone is a nail that needs a hammer.
This is pretty much exactly the way I see it too.

Guys like you carrying are the ones I don't worry about, because you are not looking to do anything other than defend yourself, and only when its absolutely necessary.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Zambini

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO