Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: You Can Pretend to Shoot Trayvon Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytwn View Post
Uhm I wasn't directing my comment to anyone in particular just the general public who agrees Ashtray was an innocent "child" That is why I quoted noone in my comment. Get over yourself old lady.
If this thread is any indication there is no agreement about anything.
The sad thing is how it made race an issue, when really guns & the laws regarding them is the real issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
The Following 2 Users Disliked rob666 For This Post:
sinblend, Zambini
Old 05-19-2012, 10:43 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
It's no contest, I beat him like a rented mule every time he challenges my facts.

Anybody that describes themselves as Burt Reynolds is going to be an easy win!

Well, I guess I'm just glad that I can contribute to someone having a good day, even if a good day for them is "winning" a discussion....... And even if that person is too fucking stupid to realize that the post they used in their signature was making fun of myself.
Bud, you got issues.........

Old 05-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17005

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Well, I guess I'm just glad that I can contribute to someone having a good day, even if a good day for them is "winning" a discussion....... And even if that person is too fucking stupid to realize that the post they used in their signature was making fun of myself.
Bud, you got issues.........
Exactly, we can all laugh at your post now!

What about your supposed "outrage" at gay jokes, isn't calling yourself a "fag" insulting to gays?

Old 05-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17005
Interesting twists...

The new medical reports on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case tell us a lot. And it is not just for what they find, but also what they don’t find.
First, the reports provide striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin, and that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. Martin’s injuries were two-fold: broken skin on his knuckles and the fatal gunshot wound.
Zimmerman’s injuries involved: a fractured nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.
It takes considerable force to break the skin on multiple knuckles. The large range of injuries on Zimmerman indicates that the Martin’s attack was prolonged. But here is what is missing: where are the injuries to Zimmerman’s hands? Where are the bruises on Martin’s face or other parts of his body? The evidence paints a picture where Martin was the only person landing blows.
The broken skin on Martin’s knuckles and Zimmerman’s wounds obviously provide some justification for self-defense. But if Zimmerman is to have justifiably used self-defense, he can’t have provoked Martin’s attack.
The affidavit filed by the prosecutor against Zimmerman was extremely weak and had many glaring omissions. It does not answer the most crucial question: Who attacked whom? All it states is: “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” “Confronted” does not mean “provoked” or “assaulted.” It may mean that Zimmerman merely followed Martin and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood.
Surely Zimmerman had the right to investigate a strange person in his neighborhood. But, in any case, Zimmerman simply asking Martin why he was in the neighborhood doesn’t give Martin the right to start striking him or pounding his head into the concrete sidewalk.
Simple words do not justify hitting someone.
Anyway, it appears that Zimmerman didn’t even question Martin. The 911 tape of Zimmerman reporting a strange person in the area indicates that Zimmerman didn’t even try to ask Martin a question.
When the police operator told Zimmerman “we don’t need you to do that [following Martin],” Zimmerman appears to have stopped following Martin and agreed to go to where the police would be arriving.
The medical evidence implies that Zimmerman did not physically attack Martin and thus there was no justification for Martin to start hitting Zimmerman.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1vPT2OVUh

Old 05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10537

It's so funny that there is this FAKE 'controversy' going on in the media.

If you have any real life experience with the Black Community, you know that violent criminal Ghetto Thug Terrorists (like Tampon Martin) produced by Ghetto Trash parents are just a fact of life.

ALL black people know this and most will lie about it in public. They will tow the 'party line'. In private, they smirk about it.

It's like the guy that burgled your home that says, "Oh, you got robbed? That's terrible. No. I din see nuffin', man.".

Meanwhile, of course, he's already taken what he could to the pawn shop and alerted his fellow scumbags about the best way to burgle your home in the future.

The Black Community is addicted to the low life Ghetto Mentality. They are completely aware of it and in denial at the same time. They LOVE it and protect it. They like it this way. They want it this way.

Otherwise, they wouldn't put up with it.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:30 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Interesting twists...

[quote=Zambini;2929345]The new medical reports on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case tell us a lot. And it is not just for what they find, but also what they don’t find.
First, the reports provide striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin, and that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. Martin’s injuries were two-fold: broken skin on his knuckles and the fatal gunshot wound.
Zimmerman’s injuries involved: a fractured nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.
It takes considerable force to break the skin on multiple knuckles. The large range of injuries on Zimmerman indicates that the Martin’s attack was prolonged. But here is what is missing: where are the injuries to Zimmerman’s hands? Where are the bruises on Martin’s face or other parts of his body? The evidence paints a picture where Martin was the only person landing blows.
The broken skin on Martin’s knuckles and Zimmerman’s wounds obviously provide some justification for self-defense. But if Zimmerman is to have justifiably used self-defense, he can’t have provoked Martin’s attack.
The affidavit filed by the prosecutor against Zimmerman was extremely weak and had many glaring omissions. It does not answer the most crucial question: Who attacked whom? All it states is: “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” “Confronted” does not mean “provoked” or “assaulted.” It may mean that Zimmerman merely followed Martin and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood.
Surely Zimmerman had the right to investigate a strange person in his neighborhood. But, in any case, Zimmerman simply asking Martin why he was in the neighborhood doesn’t give Martin the right to start striking him or pounding his head into the concrete sidewalk.
Simple words do not justify hitting someone.
Anyway, it appears that Zimmerman didn’t even question Martin. The 911 tape of Zimmerman reporting a strange person in the area indicates that Zimmerman didn’t even try to ask Martin a question.
When the police operator told Zimmerman “we don’t need you to do that [following Martin],” Zimmerman appears to have stopped following Martin and agreed to go to where the police would be arriving.
The medical evidence implies that Zimmerman did not physically attack Martin and thus there was no justification for Martin to start hitting Zimmerman.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1vPT2OVUh[/quote

I can't believe you'd throw up a Fox News Editorial as a link , I guess that kind of tells the story doesn't it?
NBC reported that the only injury to Trevon other the the gunshot was "a quarter-inch to one-eighth inch abrasion on the fourth finger in the ring area."
Hmmmmm.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:31 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Exactly, we can all laugh at your post now!

What about your supposed "outrage" at gay jokes, isn't calling yourself a "fag" insulting to gays?

I don't know, why don't you ask Neph? Maybe there is a difference between calling someone else that, and calling yourself that after someone else did........ Neph would be the one to ask, not me.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It's so funny that there is this FAKE 'controversy' going on in the media.

If you have any real life experience with the Black Community, you know that violent criminal Ghetto Thug Terrorists (like Tampon Martin) produced by Ghetto Trash parents are just a fact of life.

ALL black people know this and most will lie about it in public. They will tow the 'party line'. In private, they smirk about it.

It's like the guy that burgled your home that says, "Oh, you got robbed? That's terrible. No. I din see nuffin', man.".

Meanwhile, of course, he's already taken what he could to the pawn shop and alerted his fellow scumbags about the best way to burgle your home in the future.

The Black Community is addicted to the low life Ghetto Mentality. They are completely aware of it and in denial at the same time. They LOVE it and protect it. They like it this way. They want it this way.

Otherwise, they wouldn't put up with it.
Good to see the rules about Racial stuff being enforced.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10537

Quote:
Good to see the rules about Racial stuff being enforced.
This is the simple TRUTH about "Racial stuff" vis a vis the Black Community in the US.

From someone who actually knows and will tell it like it really is.

You don't like it because...it's real.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17005

Quote:
I don't know, why don't you ask Neph? Maybe there is a difference between calling someone else that, and calling yourself that after someone else did........ Neph would be the one to ask, not me.
Like I thought, more bullshit from you, now that I've called you out on it you try and drag someone else into it.

You've made more Gay slurs and other sexual insults in this whole thread than anybody, deal with it you damn sicko.