Go Back  

Wrath Of Mother Nature 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:38 PM
AK47pup's Avatar
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16468
Re: Wrath Of Mother Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilgrim View Post
And nothing i guess...just seemed disrespectful at the time. Owe you an apology for the birds cause the sad thing is you were right..17 people were arrested for looting yesterday and everyone of them were from a neighboring black community.
Oh crap!

__________________
A wise person will never argue with a fool. From a distance you can't tell who is who.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:309
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: Wrath Of Mother Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypilgrim View Post
And nothing i guess...just seemed disrespectful at the time. Owe you an apology for the birds cause the sad thing is you were right..17 people were arrested for looting yesterday and everyone of them were from a neighboring black community.
I tell you I know more about your country than you do. Your apology is accepted. Some people call me a racist but Im just telling the truth.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-02-2011, 04:40 PM
AK47pup's Avatar
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16468
Re: Wrath Of Mother Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roelly118 View Post
I tell you I know more about your country than you do. Your apology is accepted. Some people call me a racist but Im just telling the truth.
Sadly you do have a point there. Even I immediately took offense to your comment, but then you were dead on.

I am guessing if we looked at statistics there is more "non white" crime than "white crime".

__________________
A wise person will never argue with a fool. From a distance you can't tell who is who.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:309
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: Wrath Of Mother Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47pup View Post
Sadly you do have a point there. Even I immediately took offense to your comment, but then you were dead on.

I am guessing if we looked at statistics there is more "non white" crime than "white crime".
Yes your right.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO