Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529
Re: World’s Hottest Vodka Rates 100,000 on the Scoville Scale

One may not die from drinking this straight, but I can certainly see how it could make one wish they were dead after drinking it.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:00 AM
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuckyoutillyouloveme.
Poster Rank:61
Cant you smell it?

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 4693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss15383

Have a look at the indian "Bhut Jolokia" chiili if you like it hot.

Bhut Jolokia chili pepper
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bhut Jolokia chili/Naga King Chilli

Fresh Bhut Jolokia
Details
Species C. chinense and C. frutescens
Cultivar 'Bhut Jolokia'
The Bhut (Ghost) Jolokia or Naga King chili[1][2] (Assamese: ভূত জলকীয়া bhut jôlôkia; Bangla: নাগা মরিচ naga morich; Manipuri: উমোরোক umorok[3][4]), as it is commonly known—also known variously by other names (see etymology section below) in its native region, sometimes Naga Jolokia—is a chili pepper previously recognized by Guinness World Records as the hottest pepper in the world. The pepper is typically called the ghost chili or ghost pepper by U.S. media.[5][6][7]
The Bhut Jolokia or Naga King chilli is an interspecific hybrid cultivated in the Assam region of northeastern India and parts of neighbouring Bangladesh.[8][9] It grows in the Indian states of Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. It can also be found in rural Sri Lanka where it is known as Nai Mirris (cobra chili). There was initially some confusion and disagreement about whether the Bhut was a Capsicum frutescens[10] or a Capsicum chinense pepper, but DNA tests showed it to be an interspecies hybrid, mostly C. chinense with some C. frutescens genes.[11]
In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Bhut Jolokia as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.[12] Since then, the Infinity chilli, Naga Viper pepper, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper and Trinidad Moruga Scorpion have surpassed the Bhut Jolokia's Scoville rating.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:10 AM
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattubbashit View Post
Have a look at the indian "Bhut Jolokia" chiili if you like it hot.

Bhut Jolokia chili pepper
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bhut Jolokia chili/Naga King Chilli

Fresh Bhut Jolokia
Details
Species C. chinense and C. frutescens
Cultivar 'Bhut Jolokia'
The Bhut (Ghost) Jolokia or Naga King chili[1][2] (Assamese: ভূত জলকীয়া bhut jôlôkia; Bangla: নাগা মরিচ naga morich; Manipuri: উমোরোক umorok[3][4]), as it is commonly known—also known variously by other names (see etymology section below) in its native region, sometimes Naga Jolokia—is a chili pepper previously recognized by Guinness World Records as the hottest pepper in the world. The pepper is typically called the ghost chili or ghost pepper by U.S. media.[5][6][7]
The Bhut Jolokia or Naga King chilli is an interspecific hybrid cultivated in the Assam region of northeastern India and parts of neighbouring Bangladesh.[8][9] It grows in the Indian states of Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. It can also be found in rural Sri Lanka where it is known as Nai Mirris (cobra chili). There was initially some confusion and disagreement about whether the Bhut was a Capsicum frutescens[10] or a Capsicum chinense pepper, but DNA tests showed it to be an interspecies hybrid, mostly C. chinense with some C. frutescens genes.[11]
In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Bhut Jolokia as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.[12] Since then, the Infinity chilli, Naga Viper pepper, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper and Trinidad Moruga Scorpion have surpassed the Bhut Jolokia's Scoville rating.
The infamous "Ghost Pepper" I'd never eat one of those whole

About a year ago my buddies dad was growing scotch bonnet peppers. He gave us a bunch of huge ones all the time. Multiple times I've had bet people $100 if they can eat the pepper and not drink water 5 minutes, and if they lose they pay me $10. I never lost

The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
fattubbashit
Old 02-23-2012, 09:18 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20