Go Back  

IT Worker Says No To Office Lottery Pool, Loses Out On The $319 Million Jackpot 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-03-2011, 03:14 AM
ctxkt69
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:573
i have a 8==>

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1056
Re: IT Worker Says No To Office Lottery Pool, Loses Out On The $319 Million Jackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
I saw the media report jumping down his neck about it. He took it better that I would've, that's for sure.
yeah the guy said he has a good family job and his health so hes happy his co workers won...cool outlook. i have respect for this unlucky man. he usually played every week and didnt have 2dollars change for the week of the winner. even though a co worker offered to pay his portion he said no. should have said yes... . apparently the buzz is that hes gonna get 20 or 30 thousand from the co workers...how generous

Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 AM
MrCorpse
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6885 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss19107
Re: IT Worker Says No To Office Lottery Pool, Loses Out On The $319 Million Jackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctxkt69 View Post
yeah the guy said he has a good family job and his health so hes happy his co workers won...cool outlook. i have respect for this unlucky man. he usually played every week and didnt have 2dollars change for the week of the winner. even though a co worker offered to pay his portion he said no. should have said yes... . apparently the buzz is that hes gonna get 20 or 30 thousand from the co workers...how generous
you'd think they'd atleast give him 100k each or something... but I guess it's funnier this way.