Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524
Woman's Hand Mostly Severed in Machete Attack

Woman's Hand 'Mostly Severed' in Machete Attack

Police: Victim's Hand was, "Dangling," From the End of her Arm After Attack. So far, no photo yet.

Quote:
PORTLAND, Oregon (KOIN) – A woman’s hand was, “mostly severed,” in a machete attack after the suspect didn’t like how she cleaned the garage, prosecutors said.

Clemente Banuelos-Delgado, 51, is charged with one count of first degree assault. He appeared in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Thursday afternoon. A not guilty plea was entered on his behalf.

On Wednesday, Portland Police responded to the 4500 block of Northeast 88th Street on reports of an assault with a weapon. The 911 call was placed just before 8 p.m., police said.

When officers arrived, they found and photographed a machete underneath one of the vehicles on the property, Multnomah County DA Adam Gibbs wrote in recently filed court documents.

When police took Delgado into custody, he said, “I hurt someone,” when asked if he was injured, Gibbs wrote.

Before being transported the hospital, the victim told police she was sitting in a chair in the driveway when Delgado went to his car, got an object, returned and swung it, yelling, “I’ll fucking kill you!,” Gibbs wrote. The victim raised her arm to protect herself and that’s reportedly when she was injured.

The cut to the victim’s arm was far enough through that her hand was, “dangling,” from the end of her arm, Gibbs wrote.

Officials said the victim and Delgado are known to each other. Her condition Thursday was not immediately released.

Court records show Delgado was convicted of felony voluntary manslaughter in 1992 in California. Details of the case were not available.

He is scheduled to be in court again June 5.

Clemente Banuelos-Delgado, 51, is charged with one count of first-degree assault. (MCSO).

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
delgado.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty, chris, gatagato, jesuswept, kikaha, Metal Mike, Sharon, Top Gear
Old 05-29-2015, 02:44 AM
BadmouthBetty
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:339
I am what I eat

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2237
Re: Woman's Hand Mostly Severed in Machete Attack

When I saw there was no pic I nearly backed out. Then I saw it was your post and I always like your work here. Sure enough wouldn't you know? It was a good read as per usual. You're a great contributor here thanks for hours of entertainment.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BadmouthBetty For This Useful Post:
Ballerina, diamondsmiles, gatagato, jesuswept, kikaha, winvens
Old 06-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51374

How horrible

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-04-2015, 12:03 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmouthBetty View Post
When I saw there was no pic I nearly backed out. Then I saw it was your post and I always like your work here. Sure enough wouldn't you know? It was a good read as per usual. You're a great contributor here thanks for hours of entertainment.
Awww! Thank you, BadmouthBetty!

Begin the US, it's hard to find the photos I know a lot of people like to see. I try though.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty
Old 06-04-2015, 12:20 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Machete-Wielding Portland Convict Hacks Woman After She Uses Pine Sol to Clean Garage: Cops

By Lee Moran
New York Daily News

June 3, 2015

Clemente Banuelos-Delgado, 51, told police he sliced a woman's arm with a machete because he disliked her use of Pine Sol to clean his garage.

An Oregon man drunkenly hacked a woman's hand with a machete, leaving it dangling from her arm after freaking out when she cleaned his garage, police said.

Clemente Banuelos-Delgado, who was previously convicted of manslaughter, was drinking vodka in the backyard of his Portland home with the 32 year old victim on May 27, when an argument erupted over Pine Sol used in the garage.

The 51 year old allegedly went to his car and grabbed the deadly weapon, Oregon Live reported.

He then returned to where the woman sat and swung the machete at her head while yelling that he was going to kill her.

The woman, who occasionally lives in his garage, raised her arm to block the blow, cops said. But she ended up having almost all of her hand sliced off.

It was left, "dangling," according to court reports.

Cops were called and Banuelos-Delgado allegedly confessed, "I hurt somebody."

The argument started after he became angry over her use of Pine-Sol, according to the arrest affidavit.

The woman, who has not been named, was taken to the hospital. Her current condition, and that of her hand, is not known.

Banuelos-Delgado was arrested and charged with first-degree assault and booked into the Multnomah County Jail.

It's not the first time he's been in trouble with the law, KOIN reported.

He already has a manslaughter conviction from an incident in California in 1992. He is set to appear in court on Friday.

Now, to identify the victim!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
delgadp.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty