Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Woman Kidnapped and Beaten in House in Bradenton, Fl. 

Join Now

Old 03-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Weatherly
Offline:
I am Hel, Loki's daughter
Poster Rank:47
female

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14544
Woman Kidnapped and Beaten in House in Bradenton, Fl.

Woman was forced into car, then house in Bradenton

BRADENTON --

An apparent kidnapping has a neighborhood in Bradenton shaken up.

Police are looking for the man they say forced a woman into a car and then dragged her into a house on 18th Street West in south Bradenton.

Minutes after receiving the call, deputies converged on the area, but couldn't find the car or the woman. Then 10 minutes later, a second call came in.

According to police reports, after the victim was forced into the car on 18th Street West, she was brought to a house about a mile away and dragged inside.

A man who spends a lot of time in the neighborhood described what happened. He asked to remain anonymous because the suspect is still out there.

"From what I understand, he was dragging some gal by her hair in the house, and you know, that wouldn't surprise me after seeing the way they behave there," he said.

Once deputies arrived, according to the reports, they surrounded the house.

The alleged victim eventually came out of the house, but the suspect was gone before deputies got there.

"They come over and come knocking on all their doors and asked them to leave or turn their lights out because, in fear, I guess, this guy was carrying a gun on him," the man said.

Neighbors are concerned the man hasn't been found.

"That worries me a lot and it worries all my friends and all that live here because, you know, they're worried for their life," the man said. "That's why they're not out here talking to you. Because they worry about their life and I don't blame 'em."

Officials are asking for your help in case.

If you have information, you're asked to call the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 1-866-634-TIPS.

Seems sketchy to me, the junior detective in me thinks she is a prostitute and random assailants don't drag random women into lived in houses and beat them for no reason...
Old 03-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Kelly
Offline:
♥ Mrto Mnx ♥
Poster Rank:1
Gore Goddess

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss94462
Re: Woman Kidnapped and Beaten in House in Bradenton, Fl.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:19 AM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:39
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16266

The way that witness described that house, it seems fairly dysfunctional. It appears as though she might've known the perp, or at least have had prior run-ins with him.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Weatherly
Offline:
I am Hel, Loki's daughter
Poster Rank:47
female

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14544

I should have mentioned this area is known for prostitution and drug activity. Not that it makes it okay by any means. Just that, it's not surprising. Anywhoo the guy is still out there somewhere. Hope they catch him soon!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:41 AM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:39
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16266

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherly View Post
I should have mentioned this area is known for prostitution and drug activity. Not that it makes it okay by any means. Just that, it's not surprising. Anywhoo the guy is still out there somewhere. Hope they catch him soon!
I kind of got that impression.

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum