Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss51374
Woman's 'racist' rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris the blade View Post
Try to do the same Sharon, go all racist apeshit inside a Tram full of blacks, greeks and polish, and then we'll see if you changed shit or if you got your arse kicked. That woman needed to go rant against the same people who abuses her, not inside a Tram where innocent probably working-class passengers where returning home. I do agree your immigration laws are a fucking joke, and that's what probably it's going to fuck the UK in the arse in a near future.
Chris, I hear racist stuff on our transport a LOT. Mainly between other nationalities. Pakistanis and Indians hate each other and so do some black nations but that's okay, they're not white. We get strung up by the cobblers if we dare utter a profanity but it goes on amongst every group. Why isn't that mentioned? I LOOKED at a black girl's cool earrings and she called me 'white trash'. Why? I told her it was her earrings I was admiring and to get that chip off her shoulder. She was quite cool afterwards!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM
chris the blade
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:790
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss626
Re: Woman Goes On Racist Rant On A Tram UK

Don't get me wrong Sharon, I wasn't trying to confront you, it's just white people in the UK need to beware what they're going to say, specially in public transportation where are cameras all over the place, if you go all racist apeshit in a room full with Polish or blacks, prepare to be kicked the shit out of you, and also, going to jail. I hear you about blacks calling whites names, for some weird reason, if someone calls you "white trash" or "cracker" or "pale face" or whatever, it's not that "hurtful" than when you use the N-word to a black, or use _____head to Muslims etc. Just look at me now, I'm saying white insults now, but I'm afraid to say black insults because probably I'm going to get banned in here, anyway, just be careful, you have a beautiful country, and but for some reason beyond all of us, the government is too benevolent towards immigrants, but British.

The Following User Says Thank You to chris the blade For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 11-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Another:

Quote:
Police are hunting a woman who was secretly filmed appearing to hurl racist abuse at passengers on a train just days after another woman allegedly ranted at travellers.
In the latest YouTube clip filmed on a train between London and Manchester, the woman is seen yelling at a group of passengers: 'You're in my country now, talk my language. Don't f****** talk your ****, talk my language. You ****, ****'
The video has been viewed thousands of times and follows outrage over the alleged racist rant by a woman on a tram in Croydon, South London earlier this week.
A spokesman for the BTP said: 'I can confirm that a second video, allegedly taken on a train between London and Manchester and posted on YouTube, has been brought to our attention.
'To investigate this properly we need information about exactly when and where this took place, although initial police enquiries indicate that the video was first posted around two years ago. We would also like to hear from anyone who can identify the woman involved.
'Anti-social behaviour like this is completely unacceptable and we would urge anyone who is the victim of such behaviour, or who witnesses it, to call police.

<****** width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SaE8-3_POwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 11-30-2011, 03:44 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
I remember when a group of Muslims had a demo burning flags and showing signs reading 'Death to the West' and 'Behead those who insult Islam'. They got police protection. Fuck me!? Meanwhile the English Defence League who were just paying their respects on Remembrance Sunday were arrested 'just in case'. They did nothing! Our police are spineless and the Liberals are morons.
'just paying their respects' lol. you dont really believe that do you? Micheal Coates was a one off wasnt he.... oh no wait Richard Price was a pedo too. The EDL are racist, fascist pedo scum who in no way, shape or form represent the UK working class unless you would class planed attacks on union members as 'solidarity'.

the EDL showing their respect for british heritage at westminister abey and nottingham castle

The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
RustinKedworth
Old 11-30-2011, 04:24 PM
chris the blade
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:790
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss626

Bahahaha, I found a third one, British are really pissed off.

<****** width="350" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHwDC7vjXM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 11-30-2011, 04:39 PM
RustinKedworth
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1245
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss301

EDL are scum, simple as. They love to cause shit wherever they go, just glad the EDL groups round where I live are as thick as the rest and never appear to be doing anything whatsoever

Half the time the BNP don't even bother showing up in my city because they know they will get nothing but trouble from the lefties here, me included

In fact last time they were supposed to be in my city they saw how many people were there against them and never even showed up to do whatever they planned on doing

The Following User Says Thank You to RustinKedworth For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull
The Following Users Disliked This Post By RustinKedworth:
Vedderman
Old 11-30-2011, 05:10 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6181

the British indeed are pissed off!

The Following User Says Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 11-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss51374
Woman's 'racist' rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
the British indeed are pissed off!
To be fair, you have to live amongst 'it' and experience things to understand. London is atrocious and is the worst representative of the UK. That lady ranting was secretly filmed AFTER some altercation with the black lady by some interfeering rat's mobile. She was then grassed to the police. Secret filming of certain personal events (to some extent) using mobiles should be illegal. It's a violation of freedom of speech, opinions, etc. As far as the EDL go, whatever yous think of them, arresting them for doing NOTHING is very wrong. None of you commented on how the Muslim group were left alone but immediately homed in on the EDL. Don't fear voicing opinions! We're just chatting here as adults, no-one's judging you

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
chris the blade, EPIC_FAIL, SuceMaTub
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Sharon:
rhino71
Old 11-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss51374

This new craze filming people ranting and posting it on Twitter and You Tube is totally wrong. Celebs sue the media all the time for this sort of thing. Ha ha, thank God I haven't been filmed yet I sound worse than I am but am just trying to make points we can discuss. Folk hate snitches so filming people should cease - unless it's gory aftermaths for our Death section

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
chris the blade
Old 11-30-2011, 07:15 PM
RustinKedworth
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1245
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Folk hate snitches so filming people should cease - unless it's gory aftermaths for our Death section
amen