Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Woman Goes On Racist Rant On A Tram UK

Quote:
Police have tonight arrested a woman after a passenger allegedly burst into a vile racist rant on a tram while holding a child on her knee.
The video, posted on YouTube, shows a woman hurling abuse at other passengers on the south London tram and baiting them with foul xenophobic insults.
Tonight a 34-year-old woman from New Addington has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence and is being questioned by police.

The arrest follows an appeal by the British Transport officers who asked the media to publicise the video to help identify her.
The footage appears to have been discreetly captured by a passenger as the tram travelled from Croydon to Wimbledon.
Throughout the shocking two minutes of footage the woman's little boy sits nervously as his mother begins the heated confrontation.
At one point the woman demands other passengers go back to their own country, saying they're not British because they are black.
Horrified onlookers appear to be uncertain whether the women is drunk while she is making the comments.

The woman says: 'None of you are f**king English. Get back to your own country. Sort your own countries, don't come and do mine.
'It's nothing now. Britain is nothing now. Britain is f** all. My Britain is f*** all.'
At one point she claims passengers in the carriage are 'f***ing burnt people.'
Already 10,000 members of the public have watched the film, after it was posted on Youtube, on Sunday, by LadyK89.
Comments by one viewer called The Specialscrew, read: 'As a white British male, I feel disgusted to even be associated with this woman by my race and nationality.'

Earlier the British Transport Police said: 'The video posted on YouTube and Twitter has been brought to our attention and our officers have launched an investigation.
'At present it is not entirely clear which tram stops the offence took place between and when it occurred.
'As a result we need anyone who witnessed this incident, or with any information that could assist our investigation - including the identity of the woman - to contact us.
'We will not tolerate racism in any form on the rail network and will do everything in our power to locate the person responsible.'

A spokeswoman for Transport for London (TfL), said: 'All of our customers have the right to use our services without fear of being abused.
'TfL will not tolerate this disgusting and offensive behaviour and we will work with the police to fully investigate this incident.
'London Tramlink has a dedicated team of police officers who patrol the network and we would like to assure all our customers that we will continue to do everything we can to ensure that they can travel safely.
'We would appeal to whoever posted the video to contact us in confidence.'

Already 10,000 members of the public have watched the film, after it was posted on Youtube, on Sunday, by LadyK89
<****** width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i47HoiM0Au8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Reads:

The full transcript of her rant reads: 'What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of fucking polish. A load of fucking, yeah... you're all fucking... do you know what I mean? 'You ain't English. No, you ain't English either. You ain't English. None of you's fucking English. Get back to your own fucking... do you know what sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine.
'It's nothing now. Britain is nothing now. Britain is fuck all. My Britain is fuck all.
'Yeah its fine. I have got a little kid here. Have respect? I have a little boy here. Fuck you. I dare you, I fucking dare you.
'Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from, go back to fucking Nicaragua or where ever you come from. Just fucking go back.
'I work, I work, I work, this is my British country until we let you lot come over.
'So what. It is my British country, you ain't British. Are you British? You ain't fucking British. Fuck off.
'You ain't British, you're black. Where do you come from? 'No, someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole fucking tram, look at them. Who is black and who is white.
'There is all black and fucking burnt people.'

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL, kellyhound, Viking64
Old 11-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Wildrice
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1055
girl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss386
Re: Woman Goes On Racist Rant On A Tram

Wow.

What a classy woman.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70998

I wish Americans had the balls to speak up like this woman has. Same in Australia. They aren't afraid to call a *ahem* spade a spade.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viking64 For This Useful Post:
rhino71, Sharon
The Following 8 Users Disliked Viking64 For This Post:
AZgirl480, BlueNosePit, Illusion, juanmigual, motumbo, Nite, RustinKedworth, viracocha
Old 11-28-2011, 05:23 PM
SuceMaTub
Offline:
It's in the detail
Poster Rank:286
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking64 View Post
I wish Americans had the balls to speak up like this woman has. Same in Australia. They aren't afraid to call a *ahem* spade a spade.
America doesn't really have anything to prove in the racism department I don't think, lol.. doesn't really sound good anywhere though.

The Following User Says Thank You to SuceMaTub For This Useful Post:
charming
Old 11-28-2011, 09:13 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:321
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2419
Re: Woman Goes On Racist Rant On A Tram UK

Racially aggravated public order offense...
We just call it disorderly conduct over here!

Man...is a tame or civilized animal; never the less, he requires proper instruction and a fortunate nature, and then of all animals he becomes the most divine and most civilized; but if he be insufficiently or ill- educated he is the most savage of earthly creatures.
Plato
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)
The Following User Says Thank You to The2Halves For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318
Old 11-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:471
**Corpsegrinding 4 profit**

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

'burnt people' lol
seen a few of them on DR

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Goodbar For This Useful Post:
Pogrom
Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3653

She looks and sounds like a council rat.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:16 PM
chris the blade
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:790
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss626

What's with her mouth? Was she drugged or something?

Old 11-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16108 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking64 View Post
oh ok
so you are proud of your history concerning blacks and how you stole your country off native americans

you have turned into a whiny old pommy bitch haven't you viking?

if you have got the balls to do something about it

join the national front

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
dooshman, RustinKedworth, viracocha
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Nite:
fastfish
Old 11-29-2011, 11:12 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

<****** width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J10BNbY2hiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to güttsfükk For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Brometheus, Faline, fastfish, kellyhound