Go Back  

Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:22 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrimccharles View Post
he let his little girls, play in the street? That woman is going to jail because that guylet his kids play in the street. Where there are supposed to be cars.
Are you for real?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
cupcake725, sherrimccharles
  #22  
Old 01-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 447 Post(s)
Quoted: 21483 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss37775
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Was the pile of leaves on the road, or off the road

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shakey For This Useful Post:
BBKF, sherrimccharles
  #23  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:39 PM
sherrimccharles
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:599
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss948
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Are you for real?
Fuck ya, Im, "for real."
The only reason shes goin to jail, is because that guys kids died.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:48 PM
cupcake725's Avatar
cupcake725
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:249
female
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2014 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3457
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrimccharles View Post
Fuck ya, Im, "for real."
The only reason shes goin to jail, is because that guys kids died.
No, that's not why she is going to jail. Come on. She was found guilty of failure to render aid after running over the 2 girls. That's a felony. Not the accident part, the failure to do something afterwards.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cupcake725 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, MadCore, sherrimccharles
  #25  
Old 01-21-2014, 08:37 PM
BBKF's Avatar
BBKF
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:654
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss838
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
Was the pile of leaves on the road, or off the road
On the road. On my street people rake the leaves off the sidewalk into a huge pile on the side of the road. Depending on the size of the pile, it can easily spread into the center of the road. However, the girl did say she purposely swerved, trying to hit the pile of leaves. Perhaps, it is because I am from a very small country town with dirt roads, but we were never taught not to run over leaves. It would never have entered our minds that a child would be inside. It will now. Of course I learned to drive in about 1972.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBKF For This Useful Post:
invertigo, MadCore
  #26  
Old 01-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
A Washington County jury unanimously found her guilty Wednesday on two counts of felony hit and run.
I could understand manslaughter, but hit and run? She drove over a pile of leaves not knowing 2 kids were in there.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-21-2014, 10:06 PM
cupcake725's Avatar
cupcake725
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:249
female
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2014 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3457
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I could understand manslaughter, but hit and run? She drove over a pile of leaves not knowing 2 kids were in there.
Sorry for the repeat.
She was found guilty of failure to render aid after running over the 2 girls (aka "hit and run"). That's a felony. She never would have even received manslaughter had she just turned around, came back -- did something. It was the failure to do something that did her in.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cupcake725 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
  #28  
Old 01-21-2014, 11:55 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrimccharles View Post
Fuck ya, Im, "for real."
The only reason shes goin to jail, is because that guys kids died.
You say "that guys kids died," those little girls had names. Think about it like that for a moment. Imagine your sister, mother, aunt, grandmother and so on. It wasn't his fault and his fault alone that these girls are now deceased.

Do I reccomend playing in the road? No. But, I've also lived in quite a few areas where kids rule the neighborhood and the people who drive in and out of there are well aware of that. i.e. you don't go driving into piles of leaves. It's also one of the main reasons the speed limit isn't 55 mph in neighborhoods. (Have you ever heard of criminals placing small bombs or cinder blocks inside a pile of leaves, trash-bag, soda bottle/can? It happens a lot. What if that pile of leaves was full of cinder blocks or a small soda-bottle bomb? I haven't heard of any related deaths, but have fun paying for your car to be fixed and then your insurance going up. Why the hell would you drive into that pile of leaves???)

This young lady needs to own up to her responsibility in this, too. She obviously felt guilty of something, otherwise she wouldn't have tried to hide after hitting "that guys kids."

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
clndstn46, cupcake725, Shadedwill, sherrimccharles, winvens
  #29  
Old 01-22-2014, 12:14 AM
Shadedwill's Avatar
Shadedwill
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:250
Male (evidently surprisingly)
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3421
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Very well said K9Grip

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadedwill For This Useful Post:
cupcake725, K9Grip, sherrimccharles
  #30  
Old 01-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Woman Found Guilty of Hit and Run After Running Over Two Kids in Leaf Pile

Don't let kids play in leaf piles

Don't fucking run over leaf piles!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
cupcake725, K9Grip

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO