Go Back  

Woman Drugged Husband's Food Then Cut Off His Penis and Threw It in Garbage Disposal 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-30-2013, 09:27 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275
Re: Woman Drugged Husband's Food Then Cut Off His Penis and Threw It in Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
actually, they don't. at all. that's just the excuse rape apologists use. false allegations of rape are so rare as to be a non-issue if you are to compare it to actual sexual assault. women are never believed due to male sexism. but, as always, people blame women for the disgusting actions of men. people don't believe victims because we live in a patriarchal society. rape culture.

and the fact that she was jailed for life for cutting off a dick while rapists get <5 years is further proof of that.
I will respect your argument in generality, but my day to day experiences have been very different.

What I'd like to point out in this particular case; Women can be just as abusive as any man (Jodi Arias comes to mind ), they just use different tactics, and public humiliation is a big one.

Maybe it's naivety on my part because there is still a tremendous amount of sexism in the world, but I really don't consider men to be my enemy en masse. I think feminism is just as much about liberating men from their social constraints ; treating the lives of men as a dime-a-dozen commodity to be drafted at times of war.

But as I said before, these are personal conclusions, none too popular on either side of the divide and I do live in pretty open minded, gender-neutral part of the country. (You're more likely to get your ass beaten by a guy in a dress for being a homo-phobe then you will for being a cross dresser . ( true story )

banana dick, gatagato
Old 06-30-2013, 09:03 PM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21602 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss40854

Quote:
actually, they don't. at all. that's just the excuse rape apologists use. false allegations of rape are so rare as to be a non-issue if you are to compare it to actual sexual assault. women are never believed due to male sexism. but, as always, people blame women for the disgusting actions of men. people don't believe victims because we live in a patriarchal society. rape culture.

and the fact that she was jailed for life for cutting off a dick while rapists get <5 years is further proof of that.
When you speak in absolute terms it takes away credibility from the rest of your statement. If women were NEVER believed there wouldn't be a single rape conviction in the history of the legal system.

Mutilating someone, particularly in a life-altering way like removing their genitals, should be punished severely. If some dude shoved a red-hot metal rod up some chicks cunt burning her in such a way that should get never have intercourse, orgasm, or reproduce i would give them life just the same as a woman who dismembered a man.

I can't speak on sentences for rape of varying degrees because i'm not a lawyer or a judge, but agree that those punishments should be as severe as the crime was.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
invertigo, Megamel29
Old 06-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:

When I said women who lie about abuse make actual abuse victims seem less believable to some people does not negate the fact that some people don't believe abuse victims for other reasons. I don't disagree that rapists don't generally receive harsh enough punishments. I know personally two women who were denied even a rape kit because the police officer(s) handling their report didn't believe their story. I can't fathom what the officer(s)'s reasoning for this was.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
banana dick, gatagato, invertigo
Old 07-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

You could tell there's a few screws loose. Poor guy

Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51378

Poor man

If he did indeed subject her to verbal and sexual abuse, why did she stay??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
gatagato, rapeWhistle