female

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 6577 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16633
Woman Disfigured in Brutal Attack by Estranged Husband

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=116477383" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=116477383" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

Posted on February 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM
HOUSTON—A woman was recovering Friday after deputies say she was brutally attacked and tortured by her estranged husband in a case Harris County investigators are calling one of the worst they’ve ever seen.

Gregory Longoria Jr., 39, is charged with aggravated assault of a family member.

Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said the crime has shaken his deputies to the core.

"It’s such an embarrassment that something like this could happen in our community," he said.

According to court documents, Longoria went to his mother- and father-in-law’s house Wednesday afternoon and demanded that his wife and their 1-year-old daughter accompany him to his apartment.

The victim told investigators Longoria threatened to kill her elderly, disabled parents if she didn’t comply with his demands.

The victim said once they arrived at Longoria’s apartment, he told her to undress and took sexually explicit and obscene photos of her.

When he was finished with the camera, the victim told investigators Longoria tied her to the bed and beat her.

She said he then used a can of hairspray and a lighter to burn her nipples and vagina. After he burned her, the victim said he ripped one of her nipples off her body.

The victim said Longoria also choked her with a belt and smothered her with a pillow, causing her to lose consciousness.

Longoria kept her there from noon Wednesday until 7 a.m. Thursday, deputies said. He then dropped her and the baby off at her parents’ house.

"The whole time he is torturing this lady, the baby was there in the apartment. He had the baby asleep on a couch in the next room, probably listening to her own mother’s screams for help," Lt. Ruben Diaz said.

Doctors told investigators the woman will require reconstructive surgery and will be permanently disfigured. She remained hospitalized Friday.

The victim reportedly left Longoria six months ago after he accused her of cheating, but never told anyone about the violence.

Diaz said Longoria kept his wife quiet with death threats.

"The threat was always, ‘If you do anything about it, tell anybody, I will kill you’ or ‘I’m gonna kill your family,’" Diaz said.

Even her family said they didn’t know about the abuse.

"At times, I saw her she would just look teary-eyed," the victim’s mother said. "I would advise couples not to be quiet but be up front because that’s how a lot of women die."

Longoria has a criminal history of abusing family members that dates back to 1989.

He’s been arrested on charges of theft, attempted murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault of a family member and unlawfully carrying a weapon.

In 2005, a protective order was issued for his ex-wife after police said Longoria tried to choke her.

Longoria was arrested Thursday by Harris County deputies, with the help of U.S. Marshals.

Diaz said he was taken into custody during a traffic stop after officers spotted his car.

"He didn’t even care that we picked him up. When we picked him up, he had a curt attitude. He had a smirk on his face like he didn’t care," Diaz said.

Longoria was being held in the Harris County Jail Friday without bond.

"We do not tolerate the actions of these dogs," Sheriff Garcia said.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:30 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Re: Woman Disfigured in Brutal Attack by Estranged Husband

WHAT a piece of SHIT! WOMEN you can probably get at least a criminal background check done for $15 bucks ! Kinda maybe worth it to find out they already been arrested for choking their exwife !!

Old 02-19-2011, 05:33 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Fucking mexicans. HEY the 20 million illegals in the U.S. they just want a better life, right ? In other words, same shit different country.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:25 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1419

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
Fucking mexicans. HEY the 20 million illegals in the U.S. they just want a better life, right ? In other words, same shit different country.
sorry to correct you but its the american born mexicans that are worthless and act like monkeys the immigrants are usually hard working people that have traveled a great distance to work for very little and this guy is not mexican hes much worse hes an indian the most worthless lazy whiny dunk lowlives on earth

Old 03-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:210
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

What a fucking scum bag. If this guy doesn't get the death penalty no one should. The best part is that he is in Texas where his wait won't be long. I only wish they would burn his privates and subject this jackass to the same pain and humiliation that his wife felt.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Filthy prick.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbrandt View Post
sorry to correct you but its the american born mexicans that are worthless and act like monkeys the immigrants are usually hard working people that have traveled a great distance to work for very little and this guy is not mexican hes much worse hes an indian the most worthless lazy whiny dunk lowlives on earth
A bit like you you mean?.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Old 03-10-2011, 02:29 AM
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2739
male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss89

if i thought my wife was cheating on me, she would get a lot worse than this, you break the oath, and i'll break you...