Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Woman Dies After Smoking Cannabis

I have had pretty intense palpitations smoking weed Ill be honest, and Ive had a couple of bad panic attacks in the past, and I mean BAD. Thankfully, nothing for a very long time now. I think, like everything, as long as you do it in moderation, theres no problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang
Old 11-27-2014, 12:24 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
Nepalese Temple Ball can still put me on a 'whitey' from time to time, but I put that down to the unusual cannibinoid cocktail that it contains
temple balls are 10% opium so that might have something to do with it too

Old 11-27-2014, 12:58 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
"Woman dies after drinking water"

"Woman dies after breathing"

"Woman dies after watching TV"

"Woman dies after wondering about what to have for dinner"

Woman dies after sex.

Old 11-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
People have died from heart attacks after having sex, too.
I'm safe then

Old 11-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Rek1969
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2044
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss142

Daily Mail = Daily Fail

The Following User Says Thank You to Rek1969 For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang
Old 11-27-2014, 01:36 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

So essentially this woman died from a heart attack, following a moment in time where she had been smoking weed? Amazing how easy it is to put a spin on things lol. If she had been drinking a class of coca cola, then had a heart attack and died, that would be "Woman dies from drinking coca cola" yes?

Old 11-27-2014, 02:27 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
temple balls are 10% opium so that might have something to do with it too
I have been aware of this rumour for many years, that Nepal Temple Ball contains opium, but I have yet to see any evidence that backs it up.

Old 11-27-2014, 03:06 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
I have been aware of this rumour for many years, that Nepal Temple Ball contains opium, but I have yet to see any evidence that backs it up.
I smoked some of that stuff waaaaaayy back a long time ago and it was definitely different than normal shit; more "heavy" and smacked-out?

Old 11-27-2014, 05:44 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I smoked some of that stuff waaaaaayy back a long time ago and it was definitely different than normal shit; more "heavy" and smacked-out?
For sure, I totally agree, it's different than most other types of hash, but I would say that has more to do with the presence of other cannibinoids like THCV, and Δ8-THC.
From the chromotographic analysis tables I have seen for hashish, I have never seen opium alkaloids in Nepalese Temple Ball, or any other type of hash for that matter. I accept that absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence, but there are other factors to be considered also.
- Nepalese Temple Ball is made by rubbing the resin from the plant by hand. Once the hashish is collected, it is quite hard to adulterate it, because it is extremely dense and sticky. To blend a piece of opium into it would require a considerable amount of time and effort, but realistically, at the concentrations required to render it's effects as subtle as they are (compared to pure opiates), it would first need to be diluted into a suitable solvent, then impregnated into the hashish without somehow corrupting the taste or appearance of it. Also the price for which it is sold in Nepal is extremely low, far less than the cost of opium, so it seems senseless for the hash farmers to do that.
Moroccans are well known for producing adulterated hashish, mostly with inert substances, low quality leaf material. This is treated with solvents, glues, and colouring agents to give it back its shiny brown appearance. They can do this because they make the hashish by removing the resin glands as a dusty powder as the Moroccan climate doesn't cause the glands to burst, so the powder remains easy to handle and blend with other ingredients. Unlike Nepal Temple hash.
I have also had an opiate problem in the past, and can regularly get Nepal Temple hash, and it was nice to smoke when I was withdrawing, but it did nothing to reduce the physical symptoms, whereas a 20mg codeine tablet would have an immediately noticeable effect, so I personally don't think any of it contains opiates.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:36 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
For sure, I totally agree, it's different than most other types of hash, but I would say that has more to do with the presence of other cannibinoids like THCV, and Δ8-THC.
From the chromotographic analysis tables I have seen for hashish, I have never seen opium alkaloids in Nepalese Temple Ball, or any other type of hash for that matter. I accept that absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence, but there are other factors to be considered also.
- Nepalese Temple Ball is made by rubbing the resin from the plant by hand. Once the hashish is collected, it is quite hard to adulterate it, because it is extremely dense and sticky. To blend a piece of opium into it would require a considerable amount of time and effort, but realistically, at the concentrations required to render it's effects as subtle as they are (compared to pure opiates), it would first need to be diluted into a suitable solvent, then impregnated into the hashish without somehow corrupting the taste or appearance of it. Also the price for which it is sold in Nepal is extremely low, far less than the cost of opium, so it seems senseless for the hash farmers to do that.
Moroccans are well known for producing adulterated hashish, mostly with inert substances, low quality leaf material. This is treated with solvents, glues, and colouring agents to give it back its shiny brown appearance. They can do this because they make the hashish by removing the resin glands as a dusty powder as the Moroccan climate doesn't cause the glands to burst, so the powder remains easy to handle and blend with other ingredients. Unlike Nepal Temple hash.
I have also had an opiate problem in the past, and can regularly get Nepal Temple hash, and it was nice to smoke when I was withdrawing, but it did nothing to reduce the physical symptoms, whereas a 20mg codeine tablet would have an immediately noticeable effect, so I personally don't think any of it contains opiates.
Yep that makes a lot of sense, thanks