Female
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4126
Re: Woman Caught in a Tanning Booth with Her Pants Off, Kissing a 15-year-old Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbwoy View Post
Why did he snitch on her, the daft twat! I would have denied everythin so that she didn't get in trouble, then go back to her for round 2!
According to the story he didn't snitch on her. The story says that when the door was opened, this pathetic needy pervert had HER PANTS OFF and was kissing the ladies 15 year old son.

Wonder how young she likes her victims to be? 15? 11? 5? If it were a man and a 15 year old girl in the tanning booth I'm fairly certain the assumption would be that he likely has 'other victims' and 'who knows how young a child his mind desires'.

Do any of you know this wasn't a vulnerable 15 year old boy who had been molested at a young age or something?

For Fucks sake, it is what it is; A YOUTH COACH taking a CHILD into a tanning booth (classy ...NOT) and removing her PANTS (Creepy fucking slut pervert) and kissing the child, whom we know nothing about.

Or maybe just ignore the facts about adults liking underage sex and hope she's released cause she was 'hot' ...it's ok, I'm certain that those of you with 5 or 3 year old boys will think it's ok if she happens to become more deviant (if she hasn't already) and chooses your little boy of 4? 5? 2? 11? to horse around with. What? It's all in good fun, isn't it?

Like I said FO with your stupid comments. Don't assume to know that this 15 year old boy was "into it".

(and LOVE the pathetic 'woe is me' crying bitch mug shot. She's not so fucking hot having been caught with her pants down now is she? Looks more like the imbred lack of chromosomes she's proven herself to be.)

The Following User Says Thank You to Seven Of Nine For This Useful Post:
Faline
Old 07-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Woman Caught in a Tanning Booth with Her Pants Off, Kissing a 15-year-old Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessAngel View Post
You're all a bunch of hypocrites. We all know what you'd be saying if that was a male gymnastics coach and a 'poor' 15 year old girl. FO with your stupid comments.
Yeah exactly....i think this every time the males chip in with "wish this was me".... You never see females saying similar when threads of males doing the same thing are posted.
Also if she wasn't "hot" i doubt anyone would of said anything.

At the end of the day she was a coach and should know better.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Seven Of Nine, Sharon
Old 07-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Sharon
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss51377

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwt77932 View Post
What made her think she could get away with that?
I'd like to know at what point did she get her pants off. My earlier joking aside, that is disturbing

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Seven Of Nine
Old 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70998

And I bet everybody would be screaming holy hell if it was a male gym coach and a 15-year-old boy. Wrong is wrong, regardless of gender or sexual preference.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viking64 For This Useful Post:
Faline, Flaka, Seven Of Nine
Old 07-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:445
Male

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessAngel View Post
According to the story he didn't snitch on her. The story says that when the door was opened, this pathetic needy pervert had HER PANTS OFF and was kissing the ladies 15 year old son.

Wonder how young she likes her victims to be? 15? 11? 5? If it were a man and a 15 year old girl in the tanning booth I'm fairly certain the assumption would be that he likely has 'other victims' and 'who knows how young a child his mind desires'.

Do any of you know this wasn't a vulnerable 15 year old boy who had been molested at a young age or something?

For Fucks sake, it is what it is; A YOUTH COACH taking a CHILD into a tanning booth (classy ...NOT) and removing her PANTS (Creepy fucking slut pervert) and kissing the child, whom we know nothing about.

Or maybe just ignore the facts about adults liking underage sex and hope she's released cause she was 'hot' ...it's ok, I'm certain that those of you with 5 or 3 year old boys will think it's ok if she happens to become more deviant (if she hasn't already) and chooses your little boy of 4? 5? 2? 11? to horse around with. What? It's all in good fun, isn't it?

Like I said FO with your stupid comments. Don't assume to know that this 15 year old boy was "into it".

(and LOVE the pathetic 'woe is me' crying bitch mug shot. She's not so fucking hot having been caught with her pants down now is she? Looks more like the imbred lack of chromosomes she's proven herself to be.)
None of us know the facts here, you're making assumptions yourself. For all we know he could have been very mature for his age and looked more like a 20 year old, in which case the woman wouldn't have known and she wouldn't have been intentionally doing anything illegal. So before we start attacking her calling her a 'creepy fucking pervert slut', just think about that.

Just as you've told me not to assume this 15 year old lad was into it, I also don't think we should assume that this was an intentional act of paedophilia.

And, to quote the article: "The boy told police that Brashear asked for a lifting spot and then convinced him to go into the booth, where she pulled her pants off and kissed him." This sentence clearly states that the boy snitched on her. That may not have been how they became aware of the incident, but it does say that the boy told them what happened in there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandbwoy For This Useful Post:
Illusion
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Sandbwoy:
Seven Of Nine
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
I'm sure "sex offender" is going to look good in a future job search, if she doesn't serve time first. Dumb ass.
I think that would be a bit extreme to label her as a sex offender. What she did was wrong but I don't think she should be labeled that.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

I'd like to see her do the splits

Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10877 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Yeah exactly....i think this every time the males chip in with "wish this was me".... You never see females saying similar when threads of males doing the same thing are posted.
Also if she wasn't "hot" i doubt anyone would of said anything.

At the end of the day she was a coach and should know better.

1. She is attractive

2. Some kids mature quicker than others. At 15 I was about 182.8 cm, 12.8 stones with uncontrollable raging boners. I'm not condoning her behavior but at 15 would have destroyed that for 30 sec or less and would have kept my mouth shut.

3. You're welcome for converting your wacky methods of measurements.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:04 AM
zombie-rot420
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:621
dude

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss903

That's fucking awesome! She is hot!!

Old 07-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbwoy View Post
None of us know the facts here, you're making assumptions yourself. For all we know he could have been very mature for his age and looked more like a 20 year old, in which case the woman wouldn't have known and she wouldn't have been intentionally doing anything illegal.
A 20 year old being accompanied to the gym by his mother? That should of gave her ample warning he was young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
1. She is attractive

2. Some kids mature quicker than others. At 15 I was about 182.8 cm, 12.8 stones with uncontrollable raging boners. I'm not condoning her behavior but at 15 would have destroyed that for 30 sec or less and would have kept my mouth shut.

3. You're welcome for converting your wacky methods of measurements.

Explain this, where do i show wacky methods of madness for saying she should of known better?

I'm coming at this thread from the her angle, she's a coach dealing with kids and should of known better. Has nothing whatsoever to do with the boy. Boys of his age have emotions running high, she took advantage of that and her position.