Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008
Woman Called 911, Reported Robbery After Drug Deal Went Wrong

WOODBRIDGE, Va. - Prince William County police say a woman who called 911 to report a robbery ended up behind bars herself. Investigators say the money 19-year-old Amanda Twomey reported stolen was cash she gave to the suspect in exchange for marijuana—which he never produced.

Just after 5 p.m. on August 17, officers were called to a location on Longwood Manor Court in Woodbridge after Twomey called 911. Investigators say she made arrangements to meet Jackson Crisler to buy marijuana from him. Once she got there, Twomey told police he pulled a gun on her and demanded cash, and then left with it. Instead, police say Jackson took the cash without handing over the pot Twomey wanted to purchase.

Police arrested both Twomey and Crisler. Twomey faces charges of filing a false police report and attempted possession of marijuana. She's being held without bond. Crisler, 20, is charged with attempted possession with intent to distribute marijuana. He is also being held without bond.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Amanda Twomey L and Jackson Crisler R Photo credit Prince Wililam Co. Police.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, winvens
Old 08-21-2014, 12:52 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Woman Called 911, Reported Robbery After Drug Deal Went Wrong

I just want to say that my true feelings in cases like this are that the death sentence is warranted. I REALLY mean that and have given it real thought.

I think there should be a way in the legal system that if someone is hopelessly stupid, they should be put the fuck out of their misery and ours.

If someone this dumb isn't put down, don't be surprised when they kill you or one of your kids some day because they did something unbelievably stupid that kills someone else.

Plus to put people this stupid to death will take sub par DNA out of the equation. I repeat what I said in another stupid criminal post, the movie Idiocracy isn't a comedy, it's a documentary.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 08-21-2014, 02:22 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

A couple or real winners there

The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
katzmeow
Old 08-27-2014, 03:10 PM
DoktorDoris
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2048

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss141

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I just want to say that my true feelings in cases like this are that the death sentence is warranted. I REALLY mean that and have given it real thought.

I think there should be a way in the legal system that if someone is hopelessly stupid, they should be put the fuck out of their misery and ours.

If someone this dumb isn't put down, don't be surprised when they kill you or one of your kids some day because they did something unbelievably stupid that kills someone else.

Plus to put people this stupid to death will take sub par DNA out of the equation. I repeat what I said in another stupid criminal post, the movie Idiocracy isn't a comedy, it's a documentary.
Wow. Just fucking wow. No doubt you think the t4 project was a good thing too.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:57 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2028

Why was it a false police report? Unless she lied.

He did steal from her, which is a legitimate crime.
She's a total idiot, though.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:53 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Why was it a false police report? Unless she lied.

He did steal from her, which is a legitimate crime.
She's a total idiot, though.
Still theft but I think, if the article is to be believed, that she said he pulled gun on her and took the cash and the police believe she handed over the cash and rather then handover the goods he walked away. Guys a dick for doing that though

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple
Old 08-27-2014, 10:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorDoris View Post
Wow. Just fucking wow. No doubt you think the t4 project was a good thing too.
Since you got so offended, I take it what I said applies directly to you? Lol! The T4 project is obsolete. They are now working hard through DNA manipulation before birth to make sure fucktards don't happen. I don't agree with hitler and don't support him, but the simple fact is that most of the things he did and supported have carried on, just in a different way.

The case illustrated here is a case that goes beyond even the typical fucktard. It takes a special kind of dumbass to do something like this. I personally believe that people who are supportive such as yourself, should have to take care of people like this.

You should have to house them and provide for them. And above all, BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DUMB SHIT THEY DO!!! If they do dumb shit like this, you both should share a cell together for the crime. If you're going to be supportive, don't do it half ass which is the norm today. Get fully involved!