Poster Rank:1420

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251
Re: Woman Accused Of Mailing A Puppy

yes she was ticketed its not that hard to understand if you break someones leg with a baseball bat you go to jail if you bump someone and they fall down and break theyre leg you dont intent matters she was trying to send a gift to a niece or nephew cant remember which there was no malice and the puppy is fine theyre holding a raffle here locally to see who gets the puppy shes an indian she cant help being stupid and lazy all she deserved was a ticket and people saying she should be executed are morons

Old 03-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbrandt View Post
yes she was ticketed its not that hard to understand if you break someones leg with a baseball bat you go to jail if you bump someone and they fall down and break theyre leg you dont intent matters she was trying to send a gift to a niece or nephew cant remember which there was no malice and the puppy is fine theyre holding a raffle here locally to see who gets the puppy shes an indian she cant help being stupid and lazy all she deserved was a ticket and people saying she should be executed are morons
And you are a fucking moron for branding Indians stupid and lazy, that would more accurately describe you, oh sorry I forgot to mention your arrogance aswell.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:48 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1420

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

you are so badass on the internet steve that signature is brilliant to did you get a 12yr old to right that for you dont try to talk about shit you know nothing about because you think its the popular opinion and other losers will back you up its pathetic i have friends a business and family in real life i dont need to impress people here by stating the obvious for instance theres a post about some brutal rape and murder its obviously horrible i check it out to get the story and leave not stay to make some hero badass moronic post about how obviously horrible it was and how i would kill them if i could ever get out of my moms basement

Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585