Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1629
Woman, 50, Battered Boyfriend, 32,over Bad Sex

Who would guess? Florida that's where!

December 28 2012
-A Florida woman is jailed on a battery rap for allegedly striking her boyfriend after he “finished first and stopped pleasuring her” during a mutual oral sex session late last night in the victim’s home, police report.

Jennie Scott, 50, was booked into the Manatee County lockup on a misdemeanor charge stemming from the 11 PM encounter in the Palmetto bedroom of Jilberto Deleon, 32. Scott has dated Deleon “for the last 5 years on and off,” according to a sheriff’s report.

Deputies were summoned to Deleon’s home by a witness who heard the couple arguing and saw Scott atop Deleon “punching and scratching him.” She also allegedly struck Deleon with a stick and threatened to hit him with a wrench before the tool was taken from her hand by the witness.

When questioned by a cop, Scott explained that she and Deleon “were giving each other oral pleasure in the bedroom” when Deleon “finished first and stopped pleasuring her.” Scott added that she “became upset and they began arguing.”

A deputy noted that Scott said that she was also mad at Deleon because she had “heard [him] having sex with another woman over the phone earlier in the day.” Scott struggled with deputies before being placed in a police cruiser, where she kicked a window until being warned that she would be maced unless she stopped.

Bail has yet to be set for Scott who deputies described as "extremely intoxicated.”

Thread Contributions
policereport.jpg  

Contributors to this thread: diamondsmiles (118)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knuggy For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, diamondsmiles, K9Grip, rubbernecking
Old 12-29-2012, 02:50 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376
Re: Woman, 50, Battered Boyfriend, 32,over Bad Sex

Okay not surprised about this happening in Florida. And the photo on my screen is tiny, but for a mugshot, she looks pretty decent for 50. And I am always surprised at halfway okay mugshots.

diamondsmiles, K9Grip
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Maybe he always did this and she was fed up and lost it Bit extreme to beat him up though.
I'd of dumped his ass and used a vibrator until i found i decent mate lol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, Azimuth, Cumulonimbus, diamondsmiles, K9Grip
Old 12-30-2012, 03:26 AM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, there are plenty of men out there who love eating pussy, other ladies for that matter too. No need to beat the shit out of him, just get him worked up and ready to pop and stop.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, diamondsmiles
Old 12-30-2012, 08:29 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61220

bet the cops were having a laugh after hearing the reason for this domestic dispute lol

Old 12-30-2012, 09:33 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

*Wow! It's an epidemic down there! I was trying to find a picture of the guy in the above article. This, from November 28, 2012. Huffington Post named Florida the, "Weirdest State of 2012.*

Bradenton, FL — A woman has been arrested after the assaulted her boyfriend for bad sex. The assault took place on Monday at the couple’s residence.

The woman, 24-year-old Raquel Gonzalez, was engaged in sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, 30-year-old Esric Davis, when he climaxed before her, reports The Daily Mail.

Gonzalez was arrested on Monday afternoon and booked for felony domestic battery. Bond was set at $750 by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office. According to the Sheriff’s office report, the couple are, “boyfriend and girlfriend, who live in the same home and are involved in a sexual relationship.”

The Smoking Gun, who obtained the police report, added that the woman was only prompted to assault her boyfriend when he finished before her in a sexual encounter the two engaged in on Monday. Deputies note that the pair were “involved in sexual intercourse,” when, “Esric then climaxed and Raquel did not.”

While is may be disappointing, the situation Raquel found herself in is not necessarily worth the felony assault charge she received. Despite the potential consequences, however, the report states that she, “began hitting and scratching, [Davis], causing scratches near his eye and nose.”

Davis told investigators that it wasn’t the first time his girlfriend had gone off on him, adding that she had been physical with him in the past, (though the report doesn’t say why). The sheriff’s report states that alcohol may have played a factor in the assault. He reportedly took the last beer.

As for the woman who assaulted her boyfriend for bad sex? Gonzalez complained that Davis also injured her during the struggle, adding “I have scratches on me too from where he tried to restrain me when I lost it.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/416043/flor...p4OQ6eokuw6.99

Here's a slide show of more bad sex encounters
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...#slide=1921210

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 12-30-2012, 09:35 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, there are plenty of men out there who love eating pussy, other ladies for that matter too. No need to beat the shit out of him, just get him worked up and ready to pop and stop.

Amen! Some too much, lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female