Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Why Men Will Always Cheat

That study is almost telling men that it's OK to go forth and multiply regardless of the consequences, besides it didn't enlighten me to anything that I didn't already know I found it a little condescending to be honest, some cheat some don't it's just a question of morals.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:38 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8703

Old 01-08-2012, 04:22 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Well, we have choices. Men, women and farm animals! I like men and I love their bodies, but, I don't see myself being married. I don't cheat on boyfriends and don't question what they're doing. I am not having children so I never needed to seek out certain qualities. They're more for fun.

And the men who are cheating are cheating with someone. When I watch some talk shows, the good guys always end up with the trash of the female species and the good women get the dogs of the male species. I think some women are afraid to be alone. I like being able to do whatever I want whenever I want and I believe marriage tends to ruin relationships. I know of no couple who got along better for any length of time after getting that piece of paper. If there were children, the men need to be involved because children really do need their fathers. They need good role models. There are so many young males who become criminals because they pretty much raise themselves on the streets.

And women need to use birth control instead of getting pregnant the night you meet a guy. Getting on Maury is not a flattering thing. Women who don't know the babies' fathers shouldn't be allowed to have children. To the guy, it may have been a night of fun and the women expect him to take care of a child he didn't want. It's not fair to the children.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By diamondsmiles:
ConfirmedChaos
Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
durt
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:94
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11262

if you are compelled to cheat, you shouldn't be in a relationship!!
...you only end up hurting the other person

Old 01-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

There is no excuse to cheat, I'm a man and I will never cheat on a woman I am dating or married to.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:51 AM
ConfirmedChaos
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2376
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss115

it's called the human condition (imo) i think what they're trying to say in the story is this. we are animals through and through..it's not in our nature to be only with one person sexually...the study only studied the males and not the females...it was correctly done it that sense..(maybe not by the selected males b/c of the group and the lack of diversity involving age). what it's stating is that men feel compelled to cheat on their spouse/significant other on the bases that after a while most couples don't feel the need to be sexually active w/each other...thus, giving them the need to vent their sexual frustration elsewhere...all the time still being in love with their partner..(not including people who have affairs)..they still feel the need to be with the partner/but feel the need to get sex elsewhere too..also not wanting the opposite to happen(their partner to cheat on them)..that said...i think the main argument is that society/socially accepted morals want you to stay with only one person at a time but, that we are genetically prone to wander and cheat on our spouse and that this should be more socially acceptable and we should have open relationships as a socially moral acceptance b/c it's more in our nature to have multiple partners...i'm sure they'll do a study on women too (they would need two seperate studies as a failsafe for women and men are the two sexes of the species)