Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Why Exactly?

Just in case this actually happens I would like this to be a written and logged testament to my prediction. Which I might add is based on prior occurrences in the seismic field, others predictions and research and of course my own. This is not just a random guess and by saying that I by no means think my words are destined to become reality it is just a educated guess not a random one that is my main point. Which means if it comes true I used facts and research not some crystal ball, seeing pool, hallucinogenics, random guess or inside guy. That disclaimer being ousted for all lets move on. Tomorrow 3-18-12 from Virginia's Wallops Flight Facility sometime in the evening there are 5 rockets set to launch into the upper atmosphere "The rockets are to release a chemical trail to track winds circling Earth at up to 300 miles per hour, about 65 miles above the surface." Watch the skies tonight east coasters. I believe that this is to expedite the process of atmosphere enhancement that has been going on for years to assist the H.A.R.R.P to create another earthquake in a specific area in a shorter time. Note this rocket launch has been postponed from Thursday the 16 Th till Sunday the 18 Th. Please forgive me for not going grossly in depth with my explanation I try to keep it basic as not to be interpreted as a nut job trying to preach gospel. I am simply another fellow human trying to figure things out to further are positive development as a collective organism feeding off of the same host. Also as a colony minded being I wish to help any fellow human that I can inform about the now and any other human that can expand my knowledge. If there are any suggestions, question, disagreements, inquiries, pointers or questions I will respond to all please ask. Thanks http://www.space.com/14902-nasa-rock...ywatching.html

Old 03-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Rille
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:351
Male.

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2106
Re: Why Exactly?

...Just in case this actually happens I would like this to be a written and logged testament to my prediction. Which I might add is based on prior occurrences in the seismic field, others predictions and research and of course my own. This is not just a random guess and by saying that I by no means think my words are destined to become reality it is just a educated guess not a random one that is my main point. Which means if it comes true I used facts and research not some crystal ball, seeing pool, hallucinogenics, random guess or inside guy. That disclaimer being ousted for all lets move on. Tomorrow 3-18-12 from Virginia's Wallops Flight Facility sometime in the evening there are 5 rockets set to launch into the upper atmosphere "The rockets are to release a chemical trail to track winds circling Earth at up to 300 miles per hour, about 65 miles above the surface." Watch the skies tonight east coasters. I believe that this is to expedite the process of atmosphere enhancement that has been going on for years to assist the H.A.R.R.P to create another earthquake in a specific area in a shorter time. Note this rocket launch has been postponed from Thursday the 16 Th till Sunday the 18 Th. Please forgive me for not going grossly in depth with my explanation I try to keep it basic as not to be interpreted as a nut job trying to preach gospel. I am simply another fellow human trying to figure things out to further are positive development as a collective organism feeding off of the same host. Also as a colony minded being I wish to help any fellow human that I can inform about the now and any other human that can expand my knowledge. If there are any suggestions, question, disagreements, inquiries, pointers or questions I will respond to all please ask. Thanks...

So Many Words..

My head hurts...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rille For This Useful Post:
paingiver, sarahowen662
Old 03-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16118 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss88601

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingiver View Post
Just in case this actually happens I would like this to be a written and logged testament to my prediction. Which I might add is based on prior occurrences in the seismic field, others predictions and research and of course my own. This is not just a random guess and by saying that I by no means think my words are destined to become reality it is just a educated guess not a random one that is my main point. Which means if it comes true I used facts and research not some crystal ball, seeing pool, hallucinogenics, random guess or inside guy. That disclaimer being ousted for all lets move on. Tomorrow 3-18-12 from Virginia's Wallops Flight Facility sometime in the evening there are 5 rockets set to launch into the upper atmosphere "The rockets are to release a chemical trail to track winds circling Earth at up to 300 miles per hour, about 65 miles above the surface." Watch the skies tonight east coasters. I believe that this is to expedite the process of atmosphere enhancement that has been going on for years to assist the H.A.R.R.P to create another earthquake in a specific area in a shorter time. Note this rocket launch has been postponed from Thursday the 16 Th till Sunday the 18 Th. Please forgive me for not going grossly in depth with my explanation I try to keep it basic as not to be interpreted as a nut job trying to preach gospel. I am simply another fellow human trying to figure things out to further are positive development as a collective organism feeding off of the same host. Also as a colony minded being I wish to help any fellow human that I can inform about the now and any other human that can expand my knowledge. If there are any suggestions, question, disagreements, inquiries, pointers or questions I will respond to all please ask. Thanks http://www.space.com/14902-nasa-rock...ywatching.html
what?

The Following User Says Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
GanjaLoco
Old 03-18-2012, 03:52 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3068
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

It's H.A.A.R.P.

The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
paingiver
Old 03-18-2012, 04:02 AM
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
what?
Ya huh?

Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 AM
SLeUTh
Offline:
Poster Rank:2935

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss79

If Thursday was the 16th which it isn't that would make Sunday the 19th. Typo?

The Following User Says Thank You to SLeUTh For This Useful Post:
paingiver
Old 03-18-2012, 07:36 PM
paingiver
Offline:
Poster Rank:3628
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Typos

Thanks for the corrections guys I was quite tired. 16Th should be 15Th and H.A.R.R.P should be H.A.A.R.P. Sorry

Old 03-18-2012, 07:39 PM
paingiver
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rille View Post
...Just in case this actually happens I would like this to be a written and logged testament to my prediction. Which I might add is based on prior occurrences in the seismic field, others predictions and research and of course my own. This is not just a random guess and by saying that I by no means think my words are destined to become reality it is just a educated guess not a random one that is my main point. Which means if it comes true I used facts and research not some crystal ball, seeing pool, hallucinogenics, random guess or inside guy. That disclaimer being ousted for all lets move on. Tomorrow 3-18-12 from Virginia's Wallops Flight Facility sometime in the evening there are 5 rockets set to launch into the upper atmosphere "The rockets are to release a chemical trail to track winds circling Earth at up to 300 miles per hour, about 65 miles above the surface." Watch the skies tonight east coasters. I believe that this is to expedite the process of atmosphere enhancement that has been going on for years to assist the H.A.R.R.P to create another earthquake in a specific area in a shorter time. Note this rocket launch has been postponed from Thursday the 16 Th till Sunday the 18 Th. Please forgive me for not going grossly in depth with my explanation I try to keep it basic as not to be interpreted as a nut job trying to preach gospel. I am simply another fellow human trying to figure things out to further are positive development as a collective organism feeding off of the same host. Also as a colony minded being I wish to help any fellow human that I can inform about the now and any other human that can expand my knowledge. If there are any suggestions, question, disagreements, inquiries, pointers or questions I will respond to all please ask. Thanks...

So Many Words..

My head hurts...
I agree. That was a short version also. So much easier to say those words then read or type them. Maybe next time ill do a audio file.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:46 PM
paingiver
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56

Here is a link that helps make sense of things http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...48l881l6.3l9l0 Thanks

Old 03-18-2012, 08:46 PM
spookypooky
Offline:
Spregiudicatezza รจ buono
Poster Rank:334
F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2259