Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355
When Condoleezza Rice Met Moammar Gaddafi

What a creepy slimy dude he was.

Quote:
When Condoleezza Rice met Moammar Gaddafi

Condoleezza Rice is out with a new memoir that critics consider a revelatory, if limited, review of her eight years working with George W. Bush.

But the book, due out next Tuesday, does divulge what she thinks of deceased former Libyan dictator Moammar Gaddafi’s strange obsession with her.

Rice describes a 2008 meeting between the pair that ended with Gaddafi showing her photos of Rice with world leaders — and the performance of a song he had composed in her honor.

“What was going through my head was ‘How long do I have to sit here and how quickly can I get out of here?’ You know, it was funny because when he said, ‘I have a video for you,’ I thought, ‘Oh my goodness, what is this going to be?’ But it was actually just a bunch of pictures of me with Vladimir Putin, me with Hu Jintao,” Rice tells ABC News in an interview set for next week. “And then he said, ‘I have Libya’s best composer, most famous composer write this song for you,’ and it was called ‘Black Flower in the White House.’”

Rice called Gaddafi’s scrapbook “eerie” and labeled the exchange one of the strangest of her tenure.

Rice dismissed the encounter as a “strange fascination” and quickly left for Algeria.

“And I thought, ‘Well this is a really, really strange, strange moment in my time as Secretary of State,” she said.

Asked if the Bush administration grew too close to Gaddafi after he agreed to give up his weapons of mass destruction, Rice said no: “I think what we did was to eliminate his weapons of mass destruction, or the most dangerous ones,” she said.

“We weren’t ever really going to get very close to Gaddafi,” Rice added. “And the most important thing was to try and open up this place that had been closed for so long, to get him out of terrorism, to get him away from weapons of mass destruction, to make it a little bit safer. But it’s far preferable that he’s gone.”
"Black Flower in a White House"..
I'll bet he thought he had a chance

Old 10-26-2011, 08:22 PM
LadyPox
Offline:
Dothraki Chick
Poster Rank:202
** Colorado Girl **

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4407
Re: When Condoleezza Rice Met Moammar Gaddafi

There's a certain mentality among Middle Eastern men that if an attractive woman isn't covered, she's open to sexual advances. I imagine it's even worse with a nutbag like Gaddafi. Gross.

Salladhor Saan - GAME OF THRONES

Old 10-26-2011, 11:00 PM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:199
پدر سگ ایرانی

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

He was a megalomaniac of sorts. Men termed as "creepers" often have an oscillation of narcissism and low self esteem. Maybe that's why he felt he could speak for all of Africa.

The Following User Says Thank You to meeb For This Useful Post:
Mr.Goodbar
Old 10-27-2011, 06:19 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by :meeb: View Post
He was a megalomaniac of sorts. Men termed as "creepers" often have an oscillation of narcissism and low self esteem. Maybe that's why he felt he could speak for all of Africa.
He was fond of surgery to that fucked up face of his too, that bullet to the head was an improvement.
I would say most dictators are megalomaniacs, coincidentally the English people didn't vote in Gordon Brown, that wasn't very democratic.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:31 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702