Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
When the whole point of the conversation was comparing hypothetical car crashes in which one was randomly an old lady and the other was unnamed. I stated the unnamed driver was also an old lady. What does that have to do with how stupid you sound saying you can't compare two car crashes because they happened different ways. Keep deflecting.. do you realize what a petty thing that is to chastise for your deflection? At least come up with a flaw in actual logic, not an assumption that doesn't matter.
You stated the old lady was hit by a drunk driver. So you took my hypothetical car crash and made up another version that was far different from the story I posted.

And now you want to argue you didn't. But it's all posted there so Because you're so full of shit you can't even admit you misunderstood and was wrong.

Mr Independent. Which would make one assume you vote Democrat and Republican. Because that's what Independents do. But all you do is attack the right in whatever petty or hypocritical way you can. Even calling them Nazi's. So you're lying. You're not Independent in any form.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:35 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You stated the old lady was hit by a drunk driver. So you took my hypothetical car crash and made up another version that was far different from the story I posted.

And now you want to argue you didn't. But it's all posted there so Because you're so full of shit you can't even admit you misunderstood and was wrong.

Mr Independent. Which would make one assume you vote Democrat and Republican. Because that's what Independents do. But all you do is attack the right in whatever petty or hypocritical way you can. Even calling them Nazi's. So you're lying. You're not Independent in any form.
I made up a another version that was far different from what you posted? I already stated the everything about you're stupid hypothetical scenario and why even in your strange fantasy world they could still be compared.

I don't understand why you can't accept the fact that I'm not a Democrat, or frankly why you would even care this much..

Old 11-01-2014, 04:21 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
I made up a another version that was far different from what you posted? I already stated the everything about you're stupid hypothetical scenario and why even in your strange fantasy world they could still be compared.

I don't understand why you can't accept the fact that I'm not a Democrat, or frankly why you would even care this much..
You've done little but ramble incoherently about nonsense.

I'm not saying you don't believe you're a independent. I'm just informing you no matter what you call yourself, you're a progressive Democrat. At least you can stop being a pussy and hiding from it like you're ashamed. You obviously have no problem with endlessly coming to the defense of Democrats and their policies.

You enjoy saying how independent and objective you are, that you're so open minded. I haven't seen a post of yours yet that will support that claim.

Old 11-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You've done little but ramble incoherently about nonsense.

I'm not saying you don't believe you're a independent. I'm just informing you no matter what you call yourself, you're a progressive Democrat. At least you can stop being a pussy and hiding from it like you're ashamed. You obviously have no problem with endlessly coming to the defense of Democrats and their policies.

You enjoy saying how independent and objective you are, that you're so open minded. I haven't seen a post of yours yet that will support that claim.
Just because I haven't defended any Republican policies doesn't mean I'm not open-minded or a Democrat. You're so quick to label in a failing system, you pigeonhole your views based on bias propaganda your hear.

If you want to get back to this thread topic, lets do that..

So this is some giant amnesty conspiracy that Obama is going to sneak past the public? Is that what you think or what they WANT you to think is some big deal?

Lets brake it down..

Right now, the U.S. government produces about 3 million work permits and residency identification, known as green cards, annually.

This new order is for an outside vender to take over the production of these permits. The order states they will be ordering 4 million per year. From 3 million to 4 million isn't some left wing conspiracy for immigrant amnesty.

Old 11-02-2014, 04:14 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40859

6 years ago,
32.6 million Americans were on food stamps.
Today, 46.2 million are.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, niknik
Old 11-02-2014, 12:31 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Just because I haven't defended any Republican policies doesn't mean I'm not open-minded or a Democrat. You're so quick to label in a failing system, you pigeonhole your views based on bias propaganda your hear.

If you want to get back to this thread topic, lets do that..

So this is some giant amnesty conspiracy that Obama is going to sneak past the public? Is that what you think or what they WANT you to think is some big deal?

Lets brake it down..

Right now, the U.S. government produces about 3 million work permits and residency identification, known as green cards, annually.

This new order is for an outside vender to take over the production of these permits. The order states they will be ordering 4 million per year. From 3 million to 4 million isn't some left wing conspiracy for immigrant amnesty.
It's not the fact you don't ever defend a right policy, it's that you obsessively attack them.

And remember you said it's not for amnesty. You conveniently left out that 9 million are to be ordered the first year. So we're talking 13 million in two years, with 4 million a year to follow. That's 3 times the amount you say is needed.
Just to be clear. You're saying Obama isn't going to give amnesty to millions of illegals through executive order right?

Old 11-02-2014, 03:18 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

As a independent Poo you should be excited about the possibility of a Republican lead Congress. Because you'll finally get that immigration reform bill. And it would put bills on Obama's desk where he can't hide from them, and Harry Reid can't refuse a vote on them.

Old 11-02-2014, 03:31 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post

6 years ago,
32.6 million Americans were on food stamps.
Today, 46.2 million are.
Food Stamps = Free soda pop and candy for the poor.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 11-02-2014, 03:49 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
it's free if you boof it

Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
You're definitely a Democrat...

Judging from your thread though, where you compared Republicans to the Nazis, I dont know if you really understand what the difference is between Democrats and Republicans. You pigeonhole all Republicans in a binary and are grossly bias, as is evident by that thread I just previously mentioned.

You want big government. You want the state to intervene in nearly all aspects of your life. You feel that the government should provide you and everybody else with a certain standard of living... Thats a Democrat.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 11-02-2014, 03:53 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
it's free if you boof it

Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Reagan

Iran contra
HUD rigging scandal
Tripled the national debt

Yeah, he was great.
And Obama isnt tripling the debt now?

We already had this conversation though, whereby you deflected by blaming everything on policies put in place by the Bush Administration.

IRS Scandal, Immigration Reform, Obamacare... Worst president this country has ever had.

Executive order, executive order, executive order. Hes a one man show, that guy.