Go Back  

What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #111  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What lady are you speaking of? Maybe you should read more carefully, perhaps get some help. I didn't say anything about a lady getting hit by a drunk driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So if a old lady driving on ice roads loses control and dies. And on the other side of the country a drunk driver driving wreck less crashes and dies. You can compare the two as both just being similar car accidents?

Just because they both involve a car doesn't mean they are the same or comparable. Just because the result was similar in both accidents doesn't make them comparable.
Because the way it happened and the reason it happened are far far different.


Wow. Just wow.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #112  
Old 10-30-2014, 01:45 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post


Wow. Just wow.
Wow is right. You read it again and again you have trouble understanding simple english.

I mean the words are right there. And it clearly says nothing about a lady being hit by a drunk driver. Nothing.

This goes back to what I said about you previously. You have trouble understanding what you read. You've proven that in many of your cut and paste posts. But go ahead, take my advice and have someone help you comprehend what you're reading.

This is only further proof your IQ can't be higher than say 70. In other words, you're exactly the kind of person the Democrat party loves.

Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Wow is right. You read it again and again you have trouble understanding simple english.

I mean the words are right there. And it clearly says nothing about a lady being hit by a drunk driver. Nothing.

This goes back to what I said about you previously. You have trouble understanding what you read. You've proven that in many of your cut and paste posts. But go ahead, take my advice and have someone help you comprehend what you're reading.

This is only further proof your IQ can't be higher than say 70. In other words, you're exactly the kind of person the Democrat party loves.
In your hypothetical scenario of comparing car crashes in which one is an old lady and the other was left unnamed, I named the "other" driver as an old lady. This surely proves I'm an idiot and Obama was born in Kenya.

You've truly lost it, I do feel sorry for you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #114  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:12 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Sure. Just make up whatever you need too. But even as you just make up your own version of what is written you still make no sense.

Your post I quoted earlier on this doesn't even match what you're saying now. In fact as usual nothing you say adds up. Including your obsession with Obama. The fact you even mention Obama and Kenya only goes to prove how manipulated your feeble mind is.

Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Sure. Just make up whatever you need too. But even as you just make up your own version of what is written you still make no sense.

Your post I quoted earlier on this doesn't even match what you're saying now. In fact as usual nothing you say adds up. Including your obsession with Obama. The fact you even mention Obama and Kenya only goes to prove how manipulated your feeble mind is.
My post you quoted earlier doesn't match what I'm saying? Is that supposed to mean anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
They are still both car accidents..

So the lady that was hit by the drunk driver was extremely negligent and had poor judgement?

You really need some help with your analogies..
^That's what I said earlier.

You tried to chastise my comment because I stated this unnamed "driver" was an old lady. Even though that had nothing to do with the original point of you saying you can't compare two car crashes.

I'm still going with Wow. Just wow.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #116  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:32 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Yes ignoramus. Because I never said anyone. Not a lady, a dog, a astronaut or anything else was hit by a drunk driver. I said a drunk driver crashed and died.

You can't even back track your foolishness in a way that makes any sense. Just admit you misread it At least that's understandable. What you're doing now just makes you look stupid.

Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Yes ignoramus. Because I never said anyone. Not a lady, a dog, a astronaut or anything else was hit by a drunk driver. I said a drunk driver crashed and died.

You can't even back track your foolishness in a way that makes any sense. Just admit you misread it At least that's understandable. What you're doing now just makes you look stupid.
When the whole point of the conversation was comparing hypothetical car crashes in which one was randomly an old lady and the other was unnamed. I stated the unnamed driver was also an old lady. What does that have to do with how stupid you sound saying you can't compare two car crashes because they happened different ways. Keep deflecting.. do you realize what a petty thing that is to chastise for your deflection? At least come up with a flaw in actual logic, not an assumption that doesn't matter.

Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-30-2014, 10:36 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
When the whole point of the conversation was comparing hypothetical car crashes in which one was randomly an old lady and the other was unnamed. I stated the unnamed driver was also an old lady. What does that have to do with how stupid you sound saying you can't compare two car crashes because they happened different ways. Keep deflecting.. do you realize what a petty thing that is to chastise for your deflection? At least come up with a flaw in actual logic, not an assumption that doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter. Sounds like your hitting the Zima pretty hard. You probably put Jolly Ranchers in them huh.

Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It doesn't matter. Sounds like your hitting the Zima pretty hard. You probably put Jolly Ranchers in them huh.
Deflection yet again.. Can't make a logical response so you're talking out of your ass once more?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #120  
Old 10-31-2014, 11:30 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Deflection yet again.. Can't make a logical response so you're talking out of your ass once more?
Yes, I'm deflecting your incredible confusion.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO