Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious

Name:  obama_d_il.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  13.9 KB
A government print order for as many as 34 million blank work permits and green cards is raising concern that the Obama administration could be preparing an executive order for amnesty after the November election.

An*online solicitation*by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services seeks vendors that can produce a minimum 4 million cards per year for five years, and 9 million in the early stages.

If the numbers reported by*Breitbart.com*on Monday are correct, they are vastly larger than official estimates of 12 million illegal residents in this country.

“There aren’t enough federal employees from here to Pluto to do adequate background checks on 34 million,” said Bob Dane, spokesman for the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Dane told Watchdog.org that President Obama appears “to be getting his ducks in a row” before legalizing illegal residents by executive fiat.

“It’s another petulant display of contempt of Congress,” he said.

A USCIS official told*MailOnline*the solicitation for green cards was published “in case the president makes the move we think he will.”

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, FunkPumpkin, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-21-2014, 11:53 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: What's Obama Cooking? I Think It's Obvious💃

If he does pass it by executive order. More than 12 million will be eligible for government assistance.

I bet they don't add them to the unemployment percentage either. If he overnight makes more than 12 million people American citizens unemployment number should jump to well over 10%. But I bet Obama cooks the books on the real number.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, indybob, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-21-2014, 11:56 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Worst President Ever.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
253bumper, FunkPumpkin, indybob, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-21-2014, 12:01 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

America is quickly becoming a third world shit hole anyway. They might as well merge borders with Mexico and get it over with.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, commondenom, GodsOutlaw, hal0mega, indybob, Johnny Wadd, Pyramid_Head, rapeWhistle
Old 10-21-2014, 03:09 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

America is definitely changing in some cities and even States. But this is the beginning stages, they're setting the table for a lot of change. This executive action to make millions of illegals legal is the most important piece. Accompanied by all the Central Americans and Haitians, Cubans, and Africans they're giving special status too. They expect to not only win all three branches of government, but hold them indefinitely. We already know they have the IRS in their pocket, the State Dept, and the Dept of Justice all will help to make this happen.

That's why he's the worst President ever. Because he lies about his real feelings about America. All the evidence has always been there, his affiliation with Rev Wright and Bill Ayers for instance. A lot of people want to brush that off as nothing. But if you study Rev Wright and Bill Ayers, you have to ask. Why is a smart savvy Harvard Law and Columbia University grad friends with these people? Not to mention he came up through the most corrupt political city Chicago.
And he is trying to take away American citizens voices, and replace them with the voices of immigrants.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Zoomshyne
Old 10-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

I honestly can't believe no one has killed this idiot yet. He just keeps fucking the country up day by day and everyone acts like nothing is wrong. Just allow everyone to come on over, thanks to this mentality that this stupid country of ours has we now have Ebola here.

I swear I'm seriously considering leaving the states in the future. Like Mr. Corpse said, they should just merge the fucking Mexico boarder with America and get it over with.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, indybob, Johnny Wadd, nanigodsmum, teacherof2
Old 10-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25942

In other news, gas prices at 5-year low and dropping, leaving more money in consumers’ pockets.

The Following User Says Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 10-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
In other news, gas prices at 5-year low and dropping, leaving more money in consumers’ pockets.
Mysteriously right before election time....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
niknik, tbone79
Old 10-22-2014, 02:06 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Whats Obama cooking? The books, thats what.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
A government print order for as many as 34 million blank work permits and green cards is raising concern that the Obama administration could be preparing an executive order for amnesty after the November election.

An*online solicitation*by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services seeks vendors that can produce a minimum 4 million cards per year for five years, and 9 million in the early stages.

If the numbers reported by*Breitbart.com*on Monday are correct, they are vastly larger than official estimates of 12 million illegal residents in this country.

“There aren’t enough federal employees from here to Pluto to do adequate background checks on 34 million,” said Bob Dane, spokesman for the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Dane told Watchdog.org that President Obama appears “to be getting his ducks in a row” before legalizing illegal residents by executive fiat.

“It’s another petulant display of contempt of Congress,” he said.

A USCIS official told*MailOnline*the solicitation for green cards was published “in case the president makes the move we think he will.”
Why did you leave out the last line of the article from your legit source of Fox News? The one you openly admitted to being bias..

"But the official said the agency is not yet committed to buying the materials. "

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Mizz_Russia, Zoomshyne