Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1751 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61129
Re: This Week in Rape Culture: Muslim Retard Tells People to Molest Working Wom

wonder how much followers he gained or lost after saying that.
only people who are into sharia law (extremism) would fall for this nonsense as most of them had no education whatsoever and were brainwashed from early age.

Old 06-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51364

Sorry but I do not like Egyptian men. They are not to be trusted and are so slimy and full of utter BS

Why? Well my 8 trips to Egypt were spoiled by them as they were acting like they'd never seen a woman before. Going on about my "magic eyes" (they're green) and I've been groped several times and even prodded with a boner in a jewelry shop (LMAO!!!) Cunt They get friendly with you, act like prince charming yet all they seem to want is sex or marriage to get a passport here. GTF

Not ALL Egyptian men are like that, the Coptic Christian ones were sooooooooooo different, it was unreal

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, gatagato, Oswald2001
Old 06-09-2013, 04:52 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Extremists of ANY religion need to die. Can we please begin with him^? Someone put a price on his head please? I'll throw some money into the pot. Seriously.

Old 06-10-2013, 05:53 AM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post

You do know the majority of Northern England and ireland have viking genes in them?

We were invaded by Romans and Vikings and the gene pool is awash with them still.

They took the prizes of war such as women and bred with them to sire the future sons and daughters of an empire. This is what Ghengis Khan did during his time.

They did not breed themselves out, they died like every other empire did and still does.

Look up the history of the GB isles more, you might see a lot of vikings around today.
Thanks for an informative reply . I am assuming you are British..?
I think we have a rich gene pool in the UK, when I look at Brits and see the variations we have in hair color, eye color and skin tone, I think it is amazing considering we are on an island. And the girls...Britain has got some of the hottest chicks in the world, big ones, small ones , every type under the sun really. Now I live in the Netherlands and you could write the dutch gene pool on the back of a postage stamp. Most of the girls here look like men with Downs syndrome. Its a popular look here. There are nice girls here but its a fucking rarity that you see them. But yeah generally 90% of the population look the same here which is a shame maybe they just needed some viking dick inside them to get those mongol genes. BTW i shit you not it is a well known phenomenon here that there are people who outwardly appear to have Downs syndrome but they do not. One even came out last year he had been living in a care home for mongs and getting benefits but there was nothing wrong with him. He really does look like a man with Downs Syndrome. He got busted because he wanted to do a masters degree in engineering which they found suspicious at the care centre where he lived. He is now busy with his study, and has agreed to pay back everything he owes in benefits.
Im starting to go off at a tangent here. Yeah you're right we have a lot of Roman / Viking genes in us. I wonder if the gene (or rather lack of gene) that codes for red hair originally came from Norway.
and also a point of contention... how do you mean the Vikings died out, if their descendants are still alive today ?

Old 06-10-2013, 06:12 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post

You do know the majority of Northern England and ireland have viking genes in them?

We were invaded by Romans and Vikings and the gene pool is awash with them still.

They took the prizes of war such as women and bred with them to sire the future sons and daughters of an empire. This is what Ghengis Khan did during his time.

They did not breed themselves out, they died like every other empire did and still does.

Look up the history of the GB isles more, you might see a lot of vikings around today.
The British Isles were extensively invaded for many centuries by the Vikings, Romans, Normans (Vikings really with some French blood) and Germans.

The Irish wanted to and tried but always ended up too drunk to leave port.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 06-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Lots of people who would be outraged by this still love saying how women and girls outside the Middle East "ask for it" when they are raped/molested/sexually harassed - what was she doing there, why was she wearing that. It's the same logic, retards.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
banana dick, daughterofthenight
Old 06-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Going on about my "magic eyes" (they're green)... (LMAO!!!)

In all fairness, green eyes are "magic".

The difference between the moo slum and Coptic Christian behavior is, of course, 'culture' which is nothing more than mental programming.

moo slum 'culture' is based on it's aim of Global Domination and the subjugation and/or destruction of everything and everyone else.

Women - in the moo slum 'culture' - are just vaginas to provide diversion or comfort to warriors, wombs to produce more warriors or domestic units to take care of logistical support for warriors. (I mean, someone has to do the cleaning and shopping while Achmed is out beheading non-moo slums.)

Even the multiple wives practice comes from the moo slum Global Domination scheme. Young men of military age would regularly be killed while trying to violently steal countries from other people and that led to a shortage of marriageable breeding young men for all the women left behind.

One man could easily breed 4 women. The women got the children that they wanted and the moo slum monster got it's warriors and future breeding units.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Nasty Nuggets
Old 06-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1030

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
Lots of people who would be outraged by this still love saying how women and girls outside the Middle East "ask for it" when they are raped/molested/sexually harassed - what was she doing there, why was she wearing that. It's the same logic, retards.
Lol? The people who say "she asked for it" are usually the people accused of the rape, big difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
banana dick
Old 06-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Lol? The people who say "she asked for it" are usually the people accused of the rape, big difference.
1. Er, no. Here is but one example of what I'm talking about, right here on DR: Anna Beshnova Rape and Murder. It didn't take much to find one.

2. You do realise that if someone accused of rape says, "She asked for it," that it is an admission of guilt?

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
banana dick
Old 06-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520

Lot's of mindf*cking women "ask for it". Armies of them. Hordes.

It's been going on since time began.

That's why so many, if not all, cultures have suppressed women throughout history. They were trying to reduce the psycho nonsense gushing forth from them. This is why moo slums stick them into bags as an attempt to deal with their BS.

Let's face it. Women have a propensity for mischief. "Guile" is not a word without meaning.

The trouble is that, many times, other women catch the fallout for the trouble that the mindf*ckers cause.

There is a reason for the saying, "If it weren't for p*ssy, there would be a bounty on them.".

Women and their mind games and BS are a huge source of madness in this world. Or at the very least a portal for it.

Women in public will object with anger and rage when this is brought up.

In private, they tend to smirk.

Even 'good' women are troublesome at best. And they all know it.

The Following 2 Users Disliked Oswald2001 For This Post:
banana dick, Megamel29