Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
This Week in Rape Culture: Muslim Retard Tells People to Molest Working Women

could this make it any more blatantly obvious that sexual violence is not about sex at all, but rather controlling and intimidating women? it's all about keeping women in "their place", and this shit proves it once and for all.

tell me more about the intelligence of middle eastern men.

Quote:
A leading Saudi Arabian “self-help” writer and cleric has reportedly urged his 97,000+ Twitter followers to sexually molest working women in the nation’s grocery stores.

Using an Arabic hashtag translated by various news outlets as "#harass_female_cashiers", Abdullah Mohammed Daoud apparently made the comments in an attempt to "encourage" Saudi Arabian women to stay at home and protect their chastity - as the country's female labour force increases.

Daoud’s tweet, which was picked up by Gulf News, was reportedly “justified” by a homily about a 7th century Islamic warrior who did not want his wife to leave home to visit the mosque.

The paper writes: “Daoud claimed that Al Zubair hid in the dark one night and molested his wife on the street. The wife rushed home and decided against ever going out of her house again, saying ‘there is no safer place than home and the world out there is corrupt’.”

The IBI Times quotes conservative cleric Khalid Ebrahim Al Saqabi as endorsing the call and claiming the government's proposed law against sexual harassment was "only meant to encourage consensual debauchery".

However, others were less enthused.

Daoud has also retweeted several messages from other twitter users critical of women mixing with men in the workforce, since his original tweet on Sunday.

One of Daoud's arguments is that allowing women to work is tantamount to human trafficking and that females are being exploited to attract business, the BBC says.

According to Riyadh Bureau, Daoud is the same conservative writer who sparked controversy by suggesting female babies should wear burkas to prevent them from being sexually molested.

Women are not permitted to drive in Saudi Arabia, which has a poor women's rights record, and where religious police only recently lifted a ban on females riding motorbikes and bicycles – as long as they wear the full-length veil and are accompanied by a male relative.

The Gulf Kingdom is governed by Sharia law, and it is illegal for Saudi women to travel abroad without male accompaniment. They may only do so if their guardian agrees by signing a document know as a 'yellow sheet' at an airport or border crossing.

In November 2012 it emerged women were being electronically monitored with authorities using SMS to track them and inform their husbands of their whereabouts.

It was only in 2011 that women were given the right to vote and run for office in municipal elections in 2015.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3352639.html

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, bdjackass318, daughterofthenight, gatagato, K9Grip, Kanda444, kellyhound, ldelgadillo, Pigeon, Sharon
Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 PM
yknotme
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2236
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: This Week in Rape Culture: Muslim Retard Tells People to Molest Working Wom

I agree w/ BDick

The Following User Says Thank You to yknotme For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 06-08-2013, 05:01 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21633 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40896

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
could this make it any more blatantly obvious that sexual violence is not about sex at all, but rather controlling and intimidating women? it's all about keeping women in "their place", and this shit proves it once and for all.
You seem very sensitive to women's issues like this...

It's none of my business, but were you assaulted or abused at some point? I'm not judging, just trying to understand.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
PlinyTheYounger
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rapeWhistle:
luceroj908
Old 06-08-2013, 06:08 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post

It's none of my business, but were you assaulted or abused at some point? I'm not judging, just trying to understand.
She is a feminist dyke, either a US/UK citizen or someplace else in the western world.

Want to know the really funny part?

Feminists support multiculturism because they are an extreme left movement.

Little do they know that the people they are letting in, cultures from the ME and Africa, have little to no regard to a females way of life.

It is said that aggressive cultures outbreed those cultures that have female dominated societies, look at Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Rape culture has skyrocketed ever since opening the doors to different cultures, they dont know how to deal with it and the men in those countries are extremely pussified, whipped betas.

Those countries are also at the forefront of feminism, how anybody with a logical train of thought does not link the two is beyond me. But women are never known to be logical.

Viking warriors were the biggest, nastiest warriors on earth at the time, they took shit from nobody and took everything they wanted, shaping Europe as they saw fit.

Now those men are dead and gone, the culture too, the door is opened to aggressive male-dominated cultures the feminists have no idea how to tackle.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Keydog, rapeWhistle
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ices:
icheerthebull
Old 06-08-2013, 06:47 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post

luckily no, I just get a lot of these articles etc on my facebook.

LOL @ ices' long, butthurt screed against teh evil feminazis. you're obsessed, man. seek help.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:189
Artful Dodger

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

I have no problem getting molested whilst working..you people are so sensitive

The Following 4 Users Disliked Lana-Banana For This Post:
daughterofthenight, luceroj908, pankajsharma, rapeWhistle
Old 06-08-2013, 09:48 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
She is a feminist dyke, either a US/UK citizen or someplace else in the western world.

Want to know the really funny part?

Feminists support multiculturism because they are an extreme left movement.

Little do they know that the people they are letting in, cultures from the ME and Africa, have little to no regard to a females way of life.

It is said that aggressive cultures outbreed those cultures that have female dominated societies, look at Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Rape culture has skyrocketed ever since opening the doors to different cultures, they dont know how to deal with it and the men in those countries are extremely pussified, whipped betas.

Those countries are also at the forefront of feminism, how anybody with a logical train of thought does not link the two is beyond me. But women are never known to be logical.

Viking warriors were the biggest, nastiest warriors on earth at the time, they took shit from nobody and took everything they wanted, shaping Europe as they saw fit.

Now those men are dead and gone, the culture too, the door is opened to aggressive male-dominated cultures the feminists have no idea how to tackle.
if you think the vikings were so perfect and pure think again, they fucked citizens of every country they landed in, they were pioneers of interracial mixing. they didnt die out, they bred themselves out. My family name is McLeod. as in the sons of Leod of Norway. and my skin is darker than normal european.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:56 PM
ldelgadillo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:642
female

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
if you think the vikings were so perfect and pure think again, they fucked citizens of every country they landed in, they were pioneers of interracial mixing. they didnt die out, they bred themselves out. My family name is McLeod. as in the sons of Leod of Norway. and my skin is darker than normal european.
the fuckers

The Following User Says Thank You to ldelgadillo For This Useful Post:
spycosis
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

BD you're sexy when your angry. I guess I can live with the hairy pits..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
banana dick, rapeWhistle
Old 06-09-2013, 12:36 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post

You do know the majority of Northern England and ireland have viking genes in them?

We were invaded by Romans and Vikings and the gene pool is awash with them still.

They took the prizes of war such as women and bred with them to sire the future sons and daughters of an empire. This is what Ghengis Khan did during his time.

They did not breed themselves out, they died like every other empire did and still does.

Look up the history of the GB isles more, you might see a lot of vikings around today.