Go Back  

We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:09 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Well, learn to speak Australian and there won't be a problem. I was already aware of this but thanks for making sure i am informed.
When i was a child i was given the impression that the United States was so powerful that if anyone fucked with them, they would be butt fucked and turned inside out quicker than they could sneeze, and wouldn't be aware it had happened until it was finished. Citizens of a nation with that much power would obviously be given the best education and medical care as well, and jobs must be the highest paid in the world too, right?
Can you imagine how it felt growing up thinking ^that^ was all true, then finding out it isnt? It was both funny and shocking to see an episode of a tv show that showed Americans not being able to point MY country out on a basic world map. People allowed to voice an opinion, vote, and own firearms, living in a country posessing enough firepower to turn our planet into dust had no idea where kangaroos lived.
Does ANYONE really know exactly when WW2 kicked off? Sure you can look at Wikipedia, but i still wonder. Do we see it as starting when Germany first decided they wanted war? DO we say it started the day Germany started invading its small neighbours? Was it started the day G.B pledged military support to France against Germany? See what i mean? There was already shit happening in several countries before Germany took Austria and sent divisions into Czechoslovakia to buy a kebab. You're just not going to leave my secret lover alone, are you?

Perhaps you think I am going to get into a debate with you about how smart American's are and you're wrong with what you say? You couldn't be more wrong. Just to prove I'm not hard to get along with and will agree if someone is right, I agree with most of what you say here. Concerning the U.S. way of life you say "Can you imagine how it felt growing up thinking ^that^ was all true, then finding out it isn't?"

I have a question for you. Can you imagine how it felt growing up American under the same teachings just to one day wake up and realize it isn't true? I actually was going to go into the thing about American's not being able to find countries on a map in another thread, but didn't because of my already long replies, lol.

I have recently been doing a lot of studying on other countries and their citizen's benefits. I was HIGHLY impressed with New Zealand (a country I know you would be familiar with). I would move there today if things fell in line properly. American's actually have no idea how good other countries have it. We are till told we have it the best, etc. That of course keeps the masses in line and content.

I see no option but to blame our current problems where it should be blamed. Unless someone can prove to me with numbers and statistics that I'm wrong. I see it that decades of wars and illegal immigration that has cost this country more trillions of dollars than I even want to know about has led us to this point.

Concerning war, trillions spent and I guess trillions more to be spent in the future. So do I need to break that down any more to illustrate what that can do to a country?

Right now for instance, it's hard for us to have schools that educate children well when the fucking teachers are having to learn spanish because the little bastards coming here from mexico, south america, etc. don't speak english and have absolutely no interest in learning it.

Unlike other smarter countries, we don't force them to conform to be here, we try to conform to all other countries ways of doing things. No wonder we are so fucked up. We have 3rd generation hispanics here that can't even say "hello" in english. We are EXPECTED to conform to their ways to make them feel at home. Even though they left their homes because it was shit.

So after decades of fucked up education, it is any wonder American's don't even know how bad we have it here? Most of us think this is the best way of life to have. Never even knowing that other countries have it better.

Financially, our country is in the shitter. No American has any kind of a promised future even after retirement. It's said that social security checks won't even be there for people like myself that have paid in for years. All of it gone to finance wars and illegal immigration. I will top there. I could type for hours just on that.\

That would be another reason why some people like myself are less than enthusiastic about yet another iraq war, part 3 for us. Even though I do know it is necessary. I am NOT saying we should stay at home. Fuck, vietnam was only once and lasted 10 years. We are approaching a 20 year investment in iraq.

Just an FYI, shit like this is also why I get frustrated when I DO see the same old propaganda like is going on your country with ISIS right now. I know it looks like the sky is falling, but I just see it as the start of yet more long term drawn out misery for all us. That's why I don't do the knee jerk reaction thing on the subject.

Believe me, your worst thing for you to dread right now in Australia is NOT the supposed threat from ISIS in your neighborhood. It will the threat to your economy and mental outlook of your people after years of fighting this shit abroad.

The only part I would correct you on is that militarily, we are still the might of the world. If it weren't for the fact that we are fighting terrorists who can blend with the public and do other things that a countries army doesn't and can't, we would have mopped the floor with them and been back home in time for dinner.

Concerning dumb Americans, actually, Jay Leno had a segment on this show one time where he interviewed American teenagers and early 20's people on the streets. I don't remember exact numbers, but roughly half of them couldn't even find the U.S. on a map! So don't get too upset that they couldn't find Australia. Lol.

If you're looking for someone to say that Americans are brilliant or lead the world in much of anything outside of militarily, then you're going to have to find someone else. I won't do it. In fact, it's one of my main causes that I fight against daily. Stupidity and the lack of knowledge here.

I preach that we HAVE to change shit. But keep in mind, the world laughs at us for such things as that and obesity, but as statistics prove, MOST countries are VERY close behind us on these issues. Other countries have been importing Mcdonald's, etc. and are eating it up just like we are. You mention that we have so much firepower and yet so many people here are stupid. Lol, agreed. BUT however, making new gun laws will NEVER solve that. I won't even go into a long version of why.

That's like putting a band aid on a throat cut victim. I've always said, we have to change people. We have to get back to education. America has ALWAYS had guns. Our children 100 years ago took them to school and left them by the door right beside their coat.

Schools shootings literally NEVER happened back then despite that. Not a single one ever back then that I'm aware of. So what changed? Guns didn't suddenly become evil. They didn't decide to start killing people. People did. That's where the guns don't kill people, people kill people chant came from.

Yes, I do understand what you mean about the start of WW2. My point was simply, there wasn't a specific day to point to and the term itself wasn't a publicly used term for a while.

Like now, we aren't using the term WW3 widely, but I suspect in the coming months or years we will be. Even though we either entered into it months ago or just now are. It of course will be debated exactly when we entered it for years to come. Another good point is the recent recession. They weren't calling it a recession on the first day the American housing problems popped up in banking. Even though we were well into a recession already.

Palin is your secret lover? No problem. Keep fucking her. Just NEVER ask her to do anything that requires a brain. Just ask her to lay there and moan, lol. If she can do that without fucking it up, you're good. If she starts to talk, just tell her "please don't talk, I just like to look at your beauty without distraction". Lol.

PS, some of us aren't so stupid here. There are a few voices in the wilderness. Admittedly though, they are getting fewer and fewer as the older people die off. Now, all that matters is Mcdonald's and texting. If it doesn't fit within your fucking 3 inch smartphone screen, it is NOT real and does NOT exist. That is becoming a worldwide epidemic my friend. So I would advise you to consider that all countries will be close behind us on this! If you don't want to see your own country just as dumb as they are here in 20 years, your country must make changes now.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:11 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatality View Post
Just remember, the stashing away of paper money, gold and mass food and water helped bring about the Great Depression.

So make sure to do it first if you're really gonna do it! ;)
I'm not quiet so sure about the food part, but stopping spending does lead to problems. That is what happened during the last recession. Many people had money, but weren't spending it out of fear that they might get laid off too, etc.

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:17 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

i've lived in the USA.....it definitely is NOT the best place to live...though i did live and work in florida, palm beach more specifically....

don't get me wrong, i loved it there, lovely people, great food (well, great tasting food and large portions but way too much processed shit being pumped into the population) but seriously there are places around the world that i've been to that are far better places to live....cape town in south africa is one of them, brighton in the UK is another, geneva or pretty much any swiss town if you know how to speak french or german so the locals don't get offended.....currently living on the island of jersey and it too is a far better place than any of the US cities i've visited.. chilled, wealthy, safe, first world, beautiful countryside and beaches, and nothing on the island is ever more than 4 miles away from me either

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:18 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

oh....and here on jersey we wouldn't worry too much about any nuclear war.....

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Perhaps you think I am going to get into a debate with you about how smart American's are and you're wrong with what you say? You couldn't be more wrong. Just to prove I'm not hard to get along with and will agree if someone is right, I agree with most of what you say here. Concerning the U.S. way of life you say "Can you imagine how it felt growing up thinking ^that^ was all true, then finding out it isn't?"

I have a question for you. Can you imagine how it felt growing up American under the same teachings just to one day wake up and realize it isn't true? I actually was going to go into the thing about American's not being able to find countries on a map in another thread, but didn't because of my already long replies, lol.

I have recently been doing a lot of studying on other countries and their citizen's benefits. I was HIGHLY impressed with New Zealand (a country I know you would be familiar with). I would move there today if things fell in line properly. American's actually have no idea how good other countries have it. We are till told we have it the best, etc. That of course keeps the masses in line and content.

I see no option but to blame our current problems where it should be blamed. Unless someone can prove to me with numbers and statistics that I'm wrong. I see it that decades of wars and illegal immigration that has cost this country more trillions of dollars than I even want to know about has led us to this point.

Concerning war, trillions spent and I guess trillions more to be spent in the future. So do I need to break that down any more to illustrate what that can do to a country?

Right now for instance, it's hard for us to have schools that educate children well when the fucking teachers are having to learn spanish because the little bastards coming here from mexico, south america, etc. don't speak english and have absolutely no interest in learning it.

Unlike other smarter countries, we don't force them to conform to be here, we try to conform to all other countries ways of doing things. No wonder we are so fucked up. We have 3rd generation hispanics here that can't even say "hello" in english. We are EXPECTED to conform to their ways to make them feel at home. Even though they left their homes because it was shit.

So after decades of fucked up education, it is any wonder American's don't even know how bad we have it here? Most of us think this is the best way of life to have. Never even knowing that other countries have it better.

Financially, our country is in the shitter. No American has any kind of a promised future even after retirement. It's said that social security checks won't even be there for people like myself that have paid in for years. All of it gone to finance wars and illegal immigration. I will top there. I could type for hours just on that.\

That would be another reason why some people like myself are less than enthusiastic about yet another iraq war, part 3 for us. Even though I do know it is necessary. I am NOT saying we should stay at home. Fuck, vietnam was only once and lasted 10 years. We are approaching a 20 year investment in iraq.

Just an FYI, shit like this is also why I get frustrated when I DO see the same old propaganda like is going on your country with ISIS right now. I know it looks like the sky is falling, but I just see it as the start of yet more long term drawn out misery for all us. That's why I don't do the knee jerk reaction thing on the subject.

Believe me, your worst thing for you to dread right now in Australia is NOT the supposed threat from ISIS in your neighborhood. It will the threat to your economy and mental outlook of your people after years of fighting this shit abroad.

The only part I would correct you on is that militarily, we are still the might of the world. If it weren't for the fact that we are fighting terrorists who can blend with the public and do other things that a countries army doesn't and can't, we would have mopped the floor with them and been back home in time for dinner.

Concerning dumb Americans, actually, Jay Leno had a segment on this show one time where he interviewed American teenagers and early 20's people on the streets. I don't remember exact numbers, but roughly half of them couldn't even find the U.S. on a map! So don't get too upset that they couldn't find Australia. Lol.

If you're looking for someone to say that Americans are brilliant or lead the world in much of anything outside of militarily, then you're going to have to find someone else. I won't do it. In fact, it's one of my main causes that I fight against daily. Stupidity and the lack of knowledge here.

I preach that we HAVE to change shit. But keep in mind, the world laughs at us for such things as that and obesity, but as statistics prove, MOST countries are VERY close behind us on these issues. Other countries have been importing Mcdonald's, etc. and are eating it up just like we are. You mention that we have so much firepower and yet so many people here are stupid. Lol, agreed. BUT however, making new gun laws will NEVER solve that. I won't even go into a long version of why.

That's like putting a band aid on a throat cut victim. I've always said, we have to change people. We have to get back to education. America has ALWAYS had guns. Our children 100 years ago took them to school and left them by the door right beside their coat.

Schools shootings literally NEVER happened back then despite that. Not a single one ever back then that I'm aware of. So what changed? Guns didn't suddenly become evil. They didn't decide to start killing people. People did. That's where the guns don't kill people, people kill people chant came from.

Yes, I do understand what you mean about the start of WW2. My point was simply, there wasn't a specific day to point to and the term itself wasn't a publicly used term for a while.

Like now, we aren't using the term WW3 widely, but I suspect in the coming months or years we will be. Even though we either entered into it months ago or just now are. It of course will be debated exactly when we entered it for years to come. Another good point is the recent recession. They weren't calling it a recession on the first day the American housing problems popped up in banking. Even though we were well into a recession already.

Palin is your secret lover? No problem. Keep fucking her. Just NEVER ask her to do anything that requires a brain. Just ask her to lay there and moan, lol. If she can do that without fucking it up, you're good. If she starts to talk, just tell her "please don't talk, I just like to look at your beauty without distraction". Lol.

PS, some of us aren't so stupid here. There are a few voices in the wilderness. Admittedly though, they are getting fewer and fewer as the older people die off. Now, all that matters is Mcdonald's and texting. If it doesn't fit within your fucking 3 inch smartphone screen, it is NOT real and does NOT exist. That is becoming a worldwide epidemic my friend. So I would advise you to consider that all countries will be close behind us on this! If you don't want to see your own country just as dumb as they are here in 20 years, your country must make changes now.
During your studies you must have missed the part where Australia has an illegal immigration problem. You can point to that as a reason why America has no universal health care and why people go bankrupt trying to put their kid through college. But that's not the reason.

You are truly blaming schools teaching Spanish for the USA deplorable standards of healthcare and education?

Google illegal immigration, boat people and detention centre coupled with the word "Australia" or "New Zealand" and you'll discover that some countries manage to still provide free health care for everyone - including refugees

As for your statement about how America "unlike other countries" (I assume you're referring to those who do have universal healthcare and affordable education) does not force people to conform. Really? You think we do that here? Hardly. If we did we wouldn't have prayer rooms in every building I do business in

Your problem is that you *think* you're an expert on everything and that the rest of your countrymen, and the world at large, are idiots. Truth be told, your posts and their sheer misguided arrogance show that you are indeed a shining example of what foreigners would call a "dumb American".

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-21-2014, 08:11 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
During your studies you must have missed the part where Australia has an illegal immigration problem. You can point to that as a reason why America has no universal health care and why people go bankrupt trying to put their kid through college. But that's not the reason.

You are truly blaming schools teaching Spanish for the USA deplorable standards of healthcare and education?

Google illegal immigration, boat people and detention centre coupled with the word "Australia" or "New Zealand" and you'll discover that some countries manage to still provide free health care for everyone - including refugees

As for your statement about how America "unlike other countries" (I assume you're referring to those who do have universal healthcare and affordable education) does not force people to conform. Really? You think we do that here? Hardly. If we did we wouldn't have prayer rooms in every building I do business in

Your problem is that you *think* you're an expert on everything and that the rest of your countrymen, and the world at large, are idiots. Truth be told, your posts and their sheer misguided arrogance show that you are indeed a shining example of what foreigners would call a "dumb American".
What the fuck are you blathering about? You sound like a stroke victim that can't shut up but just keeps talking.

Do you realize that trying to follow me around and reply to everything I say to make me look stupid is actually making you look stupid not me?

I need you to point out a few things to me. Starting with where the hell did I even use the word college? Also why are you bringing up Australian immigration problems as though I said you don't have any?

I just said we do. And if you really want to compare our countries on it, I am quite sure ours is far worse than yours. If you disagree then show me some statistics on the issue. I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove every fucking thing I say to you.

And yes I am saying that things like illegal immigration and decades of war is the reason we don't have thing money for other things like education. If you can't see that very simple point then I must say, you are so dumb that I really don't even need to respond to any more of your dribble.

According to what I read last week on New Zealand's website they said they do not cover immigrants on health-insurance unless it is an accident. It said specifically that if you come from another country you need to have your own insurance. And they also say that many citizens there have to pay at least a small amount for insurance.

When you talk about illegal immigration in America and act like it doesn't hurt you are proving you have no clue what is going on here. It automatically disqualifies you to say anything else on this subject. You're hopelessly ignorant on the subject.

You can't compare a continent or island or in your case you want to call it both to a country that is directly connected to another country where two thirds of its citizens in a poll recently said they want to go to America.

Each year we are losing almost half a trillion dollars in health cost for illegal immigrants alone. Why don't you do some research for me and get back to me and let me know how much Australia loses.

Honestly this is the first time you've actually managed to piss me off. You have shown here that you're not even qualified to have an opinion let alone trying to state facts. You are out of your league.

You trying to debate me is laughable. If you do choose to keep following me around replying to all my posts trying to make me look bad I will start doing the same to you. Believe me I can make you very sick of seeing my screen name.

I ask you here publicly is that the game you want to play with me?

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

So that's a no, you have not researched the subject? My point is this: Australia's huge coastline and proximity to Asia makes it uniquely vulnerable to illegal immigration by boat. I was trying to point out to you that the USA is not the only country with immigration issues.

You keep calling me "ignorant" on the issues you speak of. My husband is not only a US citizen but also Mexican so yeh, I'm actually quite familiar with those issues.

I'm not going to bother replying to you again because you are beyond reason and you seem to think I am following you

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-21-2014, 09:20 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
So that's a no, you have not researched the subject? My point is this: Australia's huge coastline and proximity to Asia makes it uniquely vulnerable to illegal immigration by boat. I was trying to point out to you that the USA is not the only country with immigration issues.

You keep calling me "ignorant" on the issues you speak of. My husband is not only a US citizen but also Mexican so yeh, I'm actually quite familiar with those issues.

I'm not going to bother replying to you again because you are beyond reason and you seem to think I am following you
Why should I continue to debate this? There's no comparison on immigration issues between an island\single country continent and one that is directly connected to a country that is absolutely invading it with illegal immigration.

As I said, do some research on what it costs the U.S. if you REALLY want to know what you're talking about. It's not hard to find. Google "united states illegal immigration costs". Then do a comparison between that and your country.

I don't even have to look it up to know the answer. The two aren't even to be compared. But I do realize immigration is a worldwide problem. I do NOT think that other countries are immigration problem free. It's just that it so happens that much like everything else, Americans are the ones bearing the brunt of it and the worst of it.

Do you disagree with that? Don't say you don't agree, PROVIDE REAL numbers to disprove me. I don't care who agrees or disagrees, what matters is what are the FACTS? What do the statistics show?

You mentioned New Zealand previously concerning illegal immigration. Our current illegal immigrant population outnumbers the ENTIRE population of NZ by an estimated (because there is no way to count them all here) 600-1000% roughly. Some say more, but I think that's a safe number to stand by.

Anyone who thinks shit like that doesn't bankrupt a country with a total population of 250 or so million TAX paying citizens must be smoking crack. So chew on those numbers for a while. I'm done with it.

So I CANNOT even appreciate the fucked up "opinion" of anyone anywhere who says that an illegal population of 30-50 million illegal immigrants does NOT bankrupt a country of 250 tax payers.

That's just fucking obvious. Even in America in our fucked up skools, we learned how to do addition and subtraction in the first grade. If it's a problem, use a calculator!

Who are also paying for numerous wars that the the citizens of other countries reap the benefits from. Such as yours.

I know I'll take some hits for this one, but other countries can thank the U.S. for benefits that they have that U.S. citizens don't. We subsidized it for them by being the ones to pay for these numerous wars.

So other countries too can be safe at night. Not just ours. Some of our so called allies sending fucking blankets and gas masks and shit as their part of the war effort. While sitting on the sidelines letting us send our family members to die and trillions of dollars to take care of things.

If you choose to reply more without any proof or numbers, I refuse to answer. There is no winning a debate with someone who just denies everything someone else says but doesn't give proof for their viewpoint.

There's nothing else either of us can really say about this to add any new details. UNLESS you want to give me some charts, numbers, statistics or SOMETHING besides pure opinion.

Then we can do a REAL debate. If you will spend the time to do that, I will do the same to debate back. That's the difference between "opinion" and real debate. Although I do believe you will quickly find that there is nowhere on earth that you want to seriously compare to the U.S. on immigration problems.

I'm sure the fact that your husband is Mexican, it doesn't influence your viewpoint against complaining about American illegal immigration at all huh? Lol, in fact that finishes the portrait for me. NOW I know why you want to do a debate with me on U.S. illegal immigration.

Considering the number of mexicans who think illegal immigration into America is a PROBLEM is around 1% of them. Asking a mexican to be against illegal immigration is like asking a child to be against christmas presents.

The VERY few mexicans who speak out against it would be the ones that have been here for generations and have fought just as hard as any American to build this country. Just to have it tore down with illegal immigration and the like.

Nothing is as funny as hearing what a few mexicans are willing to say though. Which is make fun of other mexicans who come here illegally.

They speak about how stupid they look when they don't even want to learn english. I believe the hispanic comedian George Lopez did a short skit on the subject. He said it best. Too funny.

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Like I said in the other thread, if you'd like to continue this, open a thread in the water cooler. In there we can say it how it is. I'm only going to get a warning from a mod if I converse with you any further outside there

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-21-2014, 09:46 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

If you post some statistics and REAL facts there, let me know. If not, then I'm not interested. But then again, you can post those here and we can do a friendly debate. As long as we are both willing to do that, I'm quiet sure the mods won't get involved.

I don't do the water cooler thing just so I can see how many ways I can curse at someone. I'm a little above that. I like good and REAL debates. As long as people don't go too far making it personal, mods don't care.

By the way, just looked up the TOTAL population of Australia. 20 million or so huh? Lol. When you guys DOUBLE your entire current population, let me know. At that time you will be CLOSE to what our current population number of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS is right now.

That's just something to think about. So that's why I just don't see where other countries have the immigration problems as much as we do. We're the only country in the world that tolerates this kind of shit. Countries like yours would have put them on boats and sunk them at sea before they would tolerate this much of it, lol.

Just another VERY small brain teaser for thought. If we put all of our illegal immigrants on ships and sent them to Australia tomorrow, the day after tomorrow your country would be filing for bankruptcy and your country would dissolve entirely. That's how many there are and how much they cost! Want a few million of them? Or 20 or 30 million, who's counting? Lol.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO